Haven't got my period, But I have white clear stuff?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

My period comes on the 14 and ends on the 20 or 21. My boyfriend and I had sex on the 14, the day I was supposed to get my period. Its the 22 now and I've been experiencing more than usual wetness from my vagina and white stuff. It does smell but its not a bad smell, I don't think I have a yeast infection because I'm not itchy and sadly I don't usually take showers everyday so I think that's why my vagina smells. But anyways, my period is usually regular so that's why I'm concerned. I'd really appreciate it if you guys gave me your thoughts on this..
You may want to take a pregnancy test, just in case. It sounds to me as though you hormones are just a little wonky.

Is the 14th the only day you have had sex since your last period?
shud test aguenn and see if u realy are pregnant or nott of is just or horemones acting upp . well i have read that wen u get that white stuff iss wen ur  vaginal is keeping ur bown there clean. soo u wont get infecttions or nun..
Well, the last time I had sex was the 14th. Haven't done anything sexual with my boyfriend since.
I also had sex on the 4th of July, it was me and my boyfriends anniversary.. and I know this might sound bad of me, but I was ovulating on July 1 - 4 :| But I still did it anyways even though I thought about it.  I know.. bad.
I've talked to my mom about this, sort of. Because a few months ago my period would come on the 11 but came late and started on the 17. I told my mom this and she thinks because of the fact this is my first time being sexually active, my hormones are all hay wire..
If you are pregnant, it is more likely to have resulted from intercourse on the 4th than on the 14th.

Since your period is late, you should take a home pregnancy test using first morning urine.
Make sure you take a pregnancy test. If it's negative, your period just might be late. I have an extremely regular period and after almost 2 years of regularity it was randomly a week late.
Also, your period could be late because of stress or emotional issues.
But make sure you take a pregnancy test!!!
Well, before I got it I was extremely stressed out about school and family issues.. Maybe that's it? I'm still going to wait a week after my late period to to take a pregnancy test to make sure I'm not pregnant.
Stress can definitely cause a delay in your period
Its been a week and my boyfriend got me First Response Pregnancy two in one for fifteen dollars.. But he bought it for me AFTER I went my first pee in the morning and drank soda.
Should I do a test still? or wait till tomorrow. By the way, I've been having a horrible sleeping schedule and have been waking up between 3 to 4 am in the morning. If I pee in the middle of the night after a few hours of sleep will that still count as my first morning pee? or should I literally do it in the morning?
As long as it has been at least 4 hours since the last time you urinated, it should be concentrated enough.
So, me and my boyfriend just did the test at 7 in the morning. I peed in a cup because I wasn't sure it would be enough if I did it the regular way. I did exactly what it said took it out and put the cap back on. Both of us waited, my boyfriend was especially anxious since he lives with me and didn't want to get kicked out by my parents or them hating him, etc. Right away it showed one line, but I wanted to wait exactly three minutes just in case. Still showed one line and we were both EXTREMELY happy.
I'm not sure if I should just wait another week and do it again, because I have an extra one since it came with two. I did exactly what you're supposed to do for accurate results. Waited a week, didn't drink before I did it, did it with morning pee, did exactly what the manual said, etc... So I don't know if I should do it again or not and just save the extra one just in case this ever happens again.
Keep us posted on your results :)
If you haven't gotten your period in a week, you should test again with first morning urine.
Morning urine is certainly the strongest for hormones, keep us posted, I'm excited for you! :D
Well... I found out I was pregnant. But my period is late at the moment... but I think its because I'm sick :( I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got a new computer because my other one broke and it took me a while to find this site again.
wasn't pregnant* sorry that's what I meant to say. >.<
I had sex .. thiis month and I haven't had my period this month .. ya it was my first time my period is late ... and I just have a lot of slimmy stuff like y'all was talkin about is it normal for your period to be late the first time you have sex :/ please help me
hey there, the white stuff just usally mean that your period is coming, if there is a chance of pregnancy dont hesitate to get a home pregnancy test, although you usally have to wait about 2-3 weeks. but i just realiased this is from a while ago, so if you havent had your period yet, your doomed.
I'm 10 and I been having white discharge is I'm bout to start my period
hey guys please help me out. i having white stuff and my periods is 20 days let. me n my fiance did sex on 6 day of my last mentruaration an d there after on the day of my mentruration after one month. Am i pregnant?
you are about  to start your period dear...what is your heiht and weight?
hey guys, it been about 2 months until i last had intercourse and u still have had my period, they are usually late but never this late i have been having some white stuff coming out of my fufu, does this mean i could be pregnant or not?

someone please help, I'm so scared!
the last time ive had sex with my bf was at the end of june but before tht i havent had my period all summer. i havent had any sign at all of pregnancy, but i've been discharging alot this month. my discharge feels like my period because i can feel it coming out of me like blood when your on your perod. im so confused. in the past the latest my periods been was 2 months...i dont know wats wrong..help?
I havent seen my period in almost a year. I've taken pregnancy tests but in the middle of the day . They all came back negative. I been to the hospital where they took a urine sample and test it for just about everything and they never told me i was pregnant. I get cramps as if i have my period but not blood . I get the white discharge . I have no foul smell . What's wrong with me ?
Guys really you shouldn't be looking online for help to do with late periods because people lie to wind you up. If you NEVER had sex then you are not pregnant. Some girls say that they had "dry sex" which means humping with clothes on. If the guy did not ejaculate inside you then you are NOT pregnant. You know weather change can cause late periods because the weather can change your temperature? One day really hot then the next really cold. Don't worry because stress can delay it. I know online girls been looking for help and the automatic response is "you are pregnant" no you are not. That milky discharge that comes like you are having your period is getting ready for your period to start. If after 2 weeks nothing happens then consult your doctor. Most of the time its because you ovalate late. Don't panic. If you have 2 periods in a month its highly likely you'll miss next month. I had my period twice in May; I missed June and my period came 5th July. I had my period on the 2nd August and my period is due Today but has not came yet. Its normal if you're a teenager it can take until your late teens for your cycle to regulate. Don't panic let mother nature do her thing.  
Hi everyone i'm experiencing some of the same symptoms but a little more complex.Im 22 yrs old and I haven't had a period in almost four months,I have taken three pregnance test and all the results have been negetive.I have never had regualr periods since the time I started,but I have never gone this long without.For the past three and a half month I been experiencing the symptoms that would piont to beeing pregnat and worse,pain in stomache,foot cramps,headaches,wait gain,naseia,fatiege,exastion,and dizzyness,and feeling as though Im goingto faint,tenderness in my nipples ext.Im very concerned about this becuase I have no medical history of this and niether does my kin.I just wondering if anyone one else is dealing with the same issues.Please help i have done so much research,there is a million things it could be I dont know were to start.Thank you and please excuse the spelling :)
Problem I'm 19. & I have akid already. Last time I had sex was about the begining of last month. Now when I'm on my period its weird. I never missed a period since I got when I was 10. I usually have two periods month. Like I coild catch it on the 6 ans it'll go away on the 12 or a day sooner. Than the same month ill catch it on the 22 and have it till the 26. Than catch it a the next month on the 6 and so on. Last month I caught it on the 15th it lasted till the 18th. And it hasn't come down. I should have gotten it the day before yesterday I'm concerned. I feel weird and I sleep super late at like 9am amd don't wanke up till 4 or 5 in tje afternoon to do it all again its been happening for about two weeks now going on three. Since my period all I get is while jello like stuff. And its like like for like three days in a row than stops and it happens all ovr again.
i had my period last week but it hasn't come back and i don't get any cramps I know it was my period cause it happened when i went pee what happened
I just got my period last night but, it stopped and it has never done that before and I am 18 and worried. The last time I had sex was the 6th or 7th. I am worried that I pregnant or something. My partner and I used a condom but, it broke will we were having intercourse. I need help....
i haven't seen my period for last two month, but i had sex with my boyfriend by using condom after abortion
Did.you end up been pregnant??????Please reply I have the same situation:/
I had sex last wensday. And I'm scared i might be pregnant. Yea we used a condom and he was only in my entrance.he didnt got fully inside me. When he cam he pulled out right when he was close. But I'm still scared. I have the same symptoms i get when I'm going to get my pd. and i have a wierd slimy white stuff coming out. Idk what to do. Do you think im pregnant?
Hello.
can someone please help me
I stop my birth control in Feb and still got my period,
March my period came super late like four days before the month ended and i also had sex before my period came and after.
April I did not get a period.
I took a preg test at home and it said negative but it's now May 14th and i still haven't gotten my period. I don't know if maybe my cycle is messed up because March came sooooo late. but I don't know when i should take another test?? or what's going on??
Hi guys ! :)
im 3 weeks late on my perios (periods) and I'm usually always regular with my periods.
The first week i noticed my period hadn't came i took a HPT and it came up as (negative) and after that i didn't think much of it. On the second week i began to feel my breasts very sore and i was having abdomen pain kinda like cramps but nothing crazy like my cramping pain. I usually always get my period few hours after cramps but i havent gotten anything yet, i should also mention that I've been feeling a little bloated. I'm never late so being 3 almost 4 weeks late is kinda scaring me, but my first HPT was negative so idk what it is.