Having sex for the first time

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Having sex for the first time

The first time I had sex almost a month ago, we didn't use any condoms or anything. He got in for 5mins or 6, then we saw blood on the bed. And we both got worried, though we didn't think about it that much.. Last week, we did it again without any condoms, but I started having light bleeding again, but it was only half way through, and we were having a hard time getting it in like the first time. Was that normal?
I think you should use condoms.
You should probably use condoms unless you want to get pregnant.

Anyway, the bleeding is normal.  I had light bleeding immediately after my first 3 times, which quickly resolved to spotting for about two days following all three times.  And yes, it's also normal to have a hard time getting it in.  You have to get used to the mechanics, and also, if your hymen was still intact, he had to get through that as well.
am I going to be pregnant if he burst but not inside the he washed then we had sex again..
am I going to be pregnant if he burst but not inside then he washed then we had sex again..