Having sex for the first time

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Having sex for the first time

The first time I had sex almost a month ago, we didn't use any condoms or anything. He got in for 5mins or 6, then we saw blood on the bed. And we both got worried, though we didn't think about it that much.. Last week, we did it again without any condoms, but I started having light bleeding again, but it was only half way through, and we were having a hard time getting it in like the first time. Was that normal?
I think you should use condoms.
You should probably use condoms unless you want to get pregnant.

Anyway, the bleeding is normal.  I had light bleeding immediately after my first 3 times, which quickly resolved to spotting for about two days following all three times.  And yes, it's also normal to have a hard time getting it in.  You have to get used to the mechanics, and also, if your hymen was still intact, he had to get through that as well.
am I going to be pregnant if he burst but not inside the he washed then we had sex again..
am I going to be pregnant if he burst but not inside then he washed then we had sex again..
Dee1956 commented on Saw the babies again ...
54 mins ago
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
KTowne commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals