Head pain tender to touch on left side of head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I have tenderness on left side of head but, seams to get worse when i am at work. It only bothers me slightly at home. At work it is very sharp to where i grab my head to take some of the pressure off of it.Is it just stress or A sinus probblem because, i do work with rubber products.
sometimes the lighting can cause headaches like that or even air conditioner. are you exposed to fumes? does the air filter need to be changed? soooo many environmental factors can contribute!! do you wear or possibly need glasses/contacts?
i think sinus would be more mid-forehead than on the side.
This is caliopy. the pain is on the left side at the top of the head. This also happens at home almost on a daily basis.
I started having a dull pain for about 2 years and it is getting worse. It is on my left side of my body and it started on the back of my ear and it went up my head side of my skull.  Through the time it started to move higher up on the left side of my head and also down to my shoulder and left arm.