Heart Attack symptoms or not??

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Heart Attack symptoms or not??

I am 27 years old and at times I am afraid that I have symptoms of a heart attack. I am 5'3 at 127 lbs hispanic, I am relatively in good shape with no other siginificant problems. However, there are times that I have a sharp pain in my chest every time I breath, after 6 to 7 breaths it does slowly go away but its a sharp pain during those breaths in between. my upper left breast would feel radiating pain to my shoulder and to my neck. This has happen when I was a teenager and I remember a doctor said it was a "bubble"  in my lung that needs to pop. Another doctor said I had an infection in my outer layer of my lung and gave me antibiotics. It really is mostly discomfort until the sharp pain comes with my breathing. But it goes away. Any advice? Should I see a cardiologist?
i have had the pains with breathing, only a few times though. im not a doctor so i really couldnt say but if its going to your shoulder and neck...definatly go see some kind of doctor. i was actually looking at a page on yahoo that said something about early signs of a heart attack and it said women a lot of times first have a lot of neck pain that may seem as if its a pulled muscle or something and goes into their shoulder and arm etc. so i really urge you to go to the doctor. i'm no doctor, just a very smart well educated 15 year old lol.(seeing health class and planning on probably going into something in the medical field, im into learning about it.
einaej added the Exercise Tracker
44 mins ago
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on KTowne's status
WCindy commented on My Surgery... Sternoc...
Aug 23
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals