Heartburns
I'm 29 weeks pregnant.. and I've been having really bad heartburns.. I've been taking TUMS, but they don't seem to work no more..
Is there anything else that I can try?? it's like my chest/throat is on fire:(
try to eat any fruit (if u have heartburn). i don't is this the exact solution. but it worked for me.i am also 15 weeks pregnant.

i used to take banana everyday and a cup of milk after my dinner.

may be try with any other fruit . try the watery fruit like water melon, melons, cantolopes,etc
hi - i have acid reflux, and i can pass on to you what i've been told by my doctor.  ironically, milk makes you worse.  so much for coating the stomach.  highly acidic fruits such as pineapple and oranges will, also.  stay away from carbonnated drinks such as soda (wow has that been hard for me), because they distend you stomach too much and cause more heartburn.  you'll probably have to limited your caffeine intake, too.  

check with your doctor, but see if you can take pepcid ac.  for OTC it supposed to work better than zantac.  as long as it's safe to take while pregnant, you may need to take it daily until everything settles down.  good luck :)
There are also a lot of natural enzymes you can take from a health food store.  Enzymatic Therapy makes a lot of good products.  You may want to discuss your situation with a knowledgeable health food owner.
Try brown sugar. I had heartburn so bad I thought for sure you could see it on the outside of my body. This is the only thing that worked. I did have to take it several timesover the course of the evening.

-Z
Fruits work for me too when I have heartburn.  Just don't eat the acidic fruits.