Heat and radiating groin/vagina pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Heat and radiating groin/vagina pain

I'm seeking help with a current issue I'm having in my groin/vagina area.  It started out as a sort of warm radiating feeling. Just on the right side of my vagina though, not on the left. It has been going on for just about two weeks and has sorta changed as far as how it feels.
I should add that for the past 3 weeks I have had a sore spot near my tailbone that I am concerned may be a cyst. (I had one there ten years ago and it abscessed and I had to have it lanced)
I have been to the doctor and he gave me a prescription for antibiotics for ten days, I took them all and the pain is still there.
In the midst of taking the antibiotics the vaginal or groin pain has come, and has gone from a heat to more of a throbbing.  There are no visible marks, bumps or anything of the sort anywhere, just pain. Now in the last two days it has moved almost to my urethra and I feel a burning, stinging feeling there.. Still no marks or anything visible.
I if press on the sore areas I can feel soreness deep in the tissue, but no lumps or anything.. I went back to the doctor yesterday and he has given me another prescription for a "just in case" I get an infection in my tail bone. As far as the groin/vagina area he didn't really know what to say, and recommended anti inflammatories to help ease some of the discomfort.
I also need to add that I have been tested for all stds and have none, been tested for excessive yeast as well, and nothing. As far as my blood work and everything like that goes, I'm healthy. I have no idea what this could be but I'm fed up! I have an appointment with a gynecologist but it's not for another month unfortunately.
Does this sound familiar at all? Could the groin pain be cysts or boils? Plugged sweat glands?
Help!
The tailbone cyst could be infected and it is important to rule out any spread of infection. In this the skin becomes reddened or even sometimes looks like a small bruise). When it is infected,it causes pain.Antibiotics or surgical drainage may be required.

Get it checked from a doctor as you may need oral antibiotics and incision and drainage.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.