Heavy Cramping
For the past week I have had heavy non-stop cramping and my breasts are a little tender and kinda swollen bigger than usual. I had my period 2 weeks ago. It was a regular period.I am married and in a monogamous relationship.I can't figure out for the life of me what this can be?? I can't be pregant I just had a period, and even if I got prego in the past 2 weeks..it would be too early for these symptoms..Anyone ever get random cramping?? I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured in Feb. 2006...Do you think it could possibly be another cyst??Do they reoccur??
It could be another cyst.  I have one but it has never given me any problems, but one of my old co workers had a cyst that came back twice and ruptured twice.  It could be close to your ovulation time and some women will cramp during it, the month I got pregnant I had some bad cramping after ovulation time.  I thought my period was coming early it hurt so bad, but the cramps felt different then when I have my period.  Anyways, if they are really bad I would see your doctor in case it's a cyst.