Women's Health Community
Heavy Cramping
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Heavy Cramping

For the past week I have had heavy non-stop cramping and my breasts are a little tender and kinda swollen bigger than usual. I had my period 2 weeks ago. It was a regular period.I am married and in a monogamous relationship.I can't figure out for the life of me what this can be?? I can't be pregant I just had a period, and even if I got prego in the past 2 weeks..it would be too early for these symptoms..Anyone ever get random cramping?? I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured in Feb. 2006...Do you think it could possibly be another cyst??Do they reoccur??
Related Discussions
It could be another cyst.  I have one but it has never given me any problems, but one of my old co workers had a cyst that came back twice and ruptured twice.  It could be close to your ovulation time and some women will cramp during it, the month I got pregnant I had some bad cramping after ovulation time.  I thought my period was coming early it hurt so bad, but the cramps felt different then when I have my period.  Anyways, if they are really bad I would see your doctor in case it's a cyst.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...