Heavy bleeding for 8 days!
i started my period on the 5th which was a sunday after i had sex with my boyfriend.. and still bleeding and it the heaviest iv been since i was 11.. and i get sharp pains now and then.. any one know whats going on with me :/... i was on the 26th feb came of the 28th then came back on the 5th and still on pretty heavy im worried...i went through four maturnity pads in half a day :/
You seem to be having the symptoms of metrorrhagia(heavy periods).Various factors causing it are endometriosis,ectopic pregnancy,hormone imbalance,endometrial hyperplasia,polyps,use of IUD’s and depo shots, sexually transmitted diseases,PCOS and benign and malignant pathologies of the uterus. Get it evaluated from your gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis. Treatment can be started thereafter.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.