Heavy bleeding with large clots and pain during menstrual cycle for a 44 year old woman
I am a 44 year old woman who has never had a full pregnancy and I am now having horrible periods with very heavy bleeding for about 2 days with large heavy clots of blood and very sharp cramps,  I have started taking birth control pills to help the bleeding but about two days into my period the heavy bleeding and sharp pains happen. what does it mean?
I am the same age and had the same problem,went to doctor about it and he suggested to have a pap to see what it could be,found out I had a poylp  so I was given a D and C to clean out the uterus, and every since than the heavy bleeding and pain was reduced quite alot,now periods are not so bad any more hope this will help Regards Sandy.
All the best
I've been doctors bout this , it's like early stages of labour ( in pain since) agony pain front and back , blood clots heavy bleeding. Feeling sick. Doc says it's normal for a woman my age. I'm 45. In agony every month.....this can't b right