Help ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Help ?

I think I am pregnant, but I am not sure. I have taken a good number of pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. I have had morning sickness, fatigue, frequent urination, discharge, well basically everything except for tenderness in my breats. Oh and also, my period came on, but it didn't last for that long. Can anybody please help me? Like give me any information and etc.
Well its a good chance that you just mite be pregnant and ad fat as the breast being tender that comes and it possible to have your period an still could be  pregnant because that the same things that was happening to me when I was pregnant eccept being on my period
These can be the symptosm of pregnancy. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.