Help ASAP!
Okay so about 5 days ago my vagina had a terrible pain anytime I walked or say or peed and I was assuming that it was a rip because me and my boyfriend had sex quite a few times the days before that. So I waited another day or two and decided to finally look down there myself because it wasn't going away like my usual rips do. Well what I found officially scared the s*** out of me. I discovered that I have many bumps/Lumps down there that are EXTREMELY painful! It is an excruciating pain when I walk, sit, and VERY EXCRUCIATING when I pee. I have been dealing with these bumps for about 6 days now and I don't see a sign of healing. They burn and hurt so awfully bad! I don't have any access to a doctor (long story lets just say I'm young). I do know for sure 100% that I do NOT have an STD because my boyfriend and I have only been with each other. I am positive of this. Please someone tell me what this is and how to treat it! Every time I pee and walk I break down in tears and just feel gross!
These sores can be boils or herpes sores. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.