Help!! Can you get pregnant from this?
For starters, I'm a virgin, we didn't have sex.
I feel ashamed asking this... but its better then stressing out about it- I need to know. So if you answer me, I'm thanking you in advanced!
I'm on the birth control pill and I use it to delay periods cause mine are horrifically painful :(  We humped(i had underwear on and he..didn't), the tip of his penis touched my lower back and he fingered me. My question is I vaguely remember him readjusting himself in his pants a little bit before he fingered me, could I get pregnant from that??
My cervical mucus is somewhat yellow and today I found a little bit of fresh blood in it and the previous day brown blood. I'm not sure if this is from me pushing on my cervix a bit (embarrassingly I was unsure of what it was) + I sort of had a breakdown and pushed down on my stomach really hard.
I'm really scared, I know it sounds irrational but I am stressed over this!  I just need someone to answer me, thankyou~
You cannot get pregnant from fingering or humping.

His penis would need to come into direct contact with your vagina (no clothes involved) for pregnancy to happen.
Since you're on the pill, you're pretty safe.  The only way it's even remotely possible is if he had *just* ejaculated in his underwear and he literally smeared his hands with it before fingering you.  Even then, I'd say your chance of getting pregnant would be less than 1%.  
Don't stress anymore.  
Thankyou so so much <3 <3 <3
Thankyou heaps!!!! <3 <3 <3