Help!!! I am 21 years old and I can't get wet!!!!!
I'm 21 years old and my boyfriend and I are ready to take the next step which is to have sexual intercourse. We barely reached 7 months into our relationship. But every time we want to have sexual intimacy for  some reason I can't get wet and if I do its only a lil bit. I really like him but he thinks hes not turning me on and I don't want him to think that, hes a very great guy but i don't want this to affect us. Before him I didn't have sex the only one i did was with my ex which was four years, with him it  was very different he turned me on and with the one im with I can't get turned on,  is it because I haven't had sex in so  long?. I also don't have my periods on time their most of  the time random and for my suspicion I think its because of that my friends have told me to take birth control because it regulates it but i don't know if its true.
Have you tried guiding his hands to touch where you'd like or move how you'd like, making sounds when he's doing something particularly good, etc.?  Things like this are positive ways to show your guy what you need and can help him learn how to turn you on.  If it just doesn't happen, you could try lube.

It's possible it could be the birth control, I suppose, but I'm on birth control and have been for a few years now and have absolutely no problem getting wet.  Still, different types of birth control will affect you differently.  You could call your advice nurse or doctor to find out if your brand is associated with such side effects.
Thanks I will surely let him know, hopefully that works. About the birth control, I haven't taken it  yet but I wanted to know if its true it regulates your period.