Help! Im worried about this Clear Watery Fluid Gushing out of my Vagina?
Hi, I am 23 years old and married. I have three younge children. I also have my tubes tied for about a year. Yesterday and today I have been leaking this Clear fluid from vagina. It started out in smaller amout (more like a leak) but very noticeable, and increased. I have gushed one time,Yesterday and then it seemed to slow down. Today while I was excercising I gushed out such a large volume that I soaked my underwear and my pants. Like, if I had a dress it would have puddled the floor a little, or soaked a pad. I have never had any type of discharge like this befor. It is clear and and very thin, like the consistancy of water, infact i almost couldnt tell the difference if i didnt know. It has No smell and No color. It really feels like when my water broke, but I have my tubes tied so.... I Is it possible to be pregnant, or ectopically pregnant? I am just starting to get concerned. I know that its normal to flush a little fluid from your vagina as your bodys own self cleaning system, but this is nothing like that, this is like *Gushes* of fluid. Can any one help? Does anyone know what this could be? Thankyou.
Im 27 with two kids and am having the same kind of thing. I had a gush of clear fluid. I went directly to the bathroom and when I wiped it off it was a slimy texture. No odor no color just clear slimy like liquid. I had to practically use a roll of toilet paper before it finally stopped. What is this? Also I'm not pregnant. My hubby had a vasectomy 6m onths ago and I'm still on birth control. Want to make sure that **** works before I go off the pill. Haha please help if you have found out what this is. Thank you
I do not have kids. And this is happening to me. What do I do???
http://m.wisegeek.org/what-are-the-common-causes-of-watery-vaginal-discharge.htm

This article explains great what going on :)
Sorry for being toooooo late in responding to your question, but I sort of posted my reply and forgot about it !! Only now I happened to see your reply for me !! Accept my deep apology.
It's hard for me to name books for you because I'm arabian muslim and don't know certain names of islamic books in english. I think you can ask any islamic center or even google about books in islamic ( fiq'h al- ibadat ). thats the arabic word for the branch of islamic knowledge that relates to discribing the details of performing islamic acts of Worship. you would wonder what is the relation with our discussion . Simply in islam man and woman must purify their bodies in able to be ready to perform certain acts of worship.. One way of doing this is by taking an obligatory full shower after having sex OR after ejaculation , here we come to our discussion point , every muslim not only scolars , learn in early stages of their life , as soon as they become adults, That man and woman both experience ejaculation . Not only man. It deffers in the way it gushs , in colour , odor , and consistency . But both are same in relating to sexuall act or it may happen during sleeping. This information is NOT a result of some islamic research . It is shown in our prophet muhammed teachings (Sunnah) 1400 years ago, which we Muslims believe that they are basically the teachings of God been delivered to mankind not only muslims , through the last prophet muhammed ( pbuh) . So we really believe that the Creator of the whole universe . The whole mankind , the Creator of man and woman , Is a much better resource for information about any matter . No matter how developed medical science is, there is so many information yet to be discovered . And some of resently proven facts are 1400 years ago mentioned in God's book for mankind ( Quran) or islamic holy book. I encourage you to search for scientific miracles in Quran and Sunnah. You will find some intersting information.
Hope that you found my  answer useful and clear . And forgive my weak language !!!
Here you are !!! The fact of woman fluid or female ejaculation is proven in islamic texts 1400 years ago:

In a tradition related to the Prophet, that is narrated by his wife Um Salamah:
Um Sulaim came to Allah’s messenger [peace be upon him] and said,‘Is it necessary for a woman to take a bath after she has a wet dream [nocturnal discharge]?’ The Prophet replied, ‘Yes, if she notices a discharge’. Um Salamah then covered her face [shyly] and asked, ‘O Allah’s messenger! Does a woman get a discharge [fertile fluid]?’ He replied, ‘Yes and that is why the child also resembles the mother’.
Wow i thought i was alonethis happen to me while i was pregnant and after the doctor told me it was pre abortion water
I have the same thing for over three years I have seen my OBGYN she didn't have any answers  only that she had other women complain of the same thing .. I am going back to see her next week  because I think it's either a PH imbalance or   Thinking that the natural lubricant is downing down due to hormone imbalance . a PH imbalance below 4.7 the discharge will be a thick chessy. Above that number it will be you guessed it ( Watery fluid ..it will brake it down .. And hopefully after I see my doc I will have positive answers ..
That actually makes a lot of sense! But why is it coming out in a huge gush that looks like I wet my self? That's the mystery

My name is Natty, I'm 35 yrs old, I have 5 kids (oldest is 20 youngest is 7) and I've been experiencing what everyone is describing here for about 10+ years. At first it scared me and I went to see a doctor, got tested for everything under the sun and had several examinations done including an ultrasound. Everything was normal.
            A little frustrated that people were looking at me like I was crazy I just started keeping a record of everything that went on with my va-jay-jay lol and ironically enough within seven months I started to see a pattern. This was only happening half hour to an hour after intercourse or masterbation. It would start with a bloating feeling as if I had trapped gas somewhere (which is what i thought it was for a long time) in my lower abdomen. within a couple hours of that bloated feeling the gush came, randomly either in one gush or a few small gushes. Almost odor less and with the consistency of water. Because of this pattern I'm speculating that this is most likely related to the G-spot being stimulated but not achieving a G-spot climax because although clitoral orgasms are a piece of cake for me I've never been able to G-spot orgasm.

Hope this helps :)
Everyone, this is common.  It's called Female Ejaculation and it's nothing to be worried or ashamed of, many would consider you lucky to have the experience.  You don't even have to have an orgasm for your body to produce this clear, scentless liquid.  It's produced by the paraurethal glands, which swells up like a sponge if you stimulate the G-spot and will sometimes squirt out during orgasm, or sometimes leak out after sex, sometimes for hours if you really stimulated it.
Google it if you want more info.
And, enjoy yourself!
But mines not related to being stimulated sexually. It's never happened durring sex or even thinking any sexy thoughts-- just random times like washing the dishes ,which is not sexy to me
I'm 59 years old, and post menopausal.  This has been happening to me for about two months now.  I went to my gyno and he said it's caused by  vaginal dryness, and that its the body's way of keeping itself moisturized.  He did an examination, and told me that it is nothing to worry about.  He could give me pills or vaginal creams to stop it, but it's harmless.  Hope this makes you relax.
I have had it gush while just walking in the store. No sex has nothing to do with that completely different discharge, sweet in smell and a little sticky. I know it's not urine. I am keeping a diary when it happens seems to be right before ovulation. And not every time I think it could be cis busting in stead of ovulating eggs like in women with pcos
I'm 29 have 3 kids and an iud. This has been happening to me whether ir not I'm aroused or sexually active.  I found an article I found helpful,  hope it helps someone else! http://blog.kindara.com/blog/cervical-fluid-and-fertility
I'm 37 (38 in 5 months), have 2 kids, tubes tied now for 7 years (got it done when they found a cyst the size of a baseball on my left ovary and they removed the ovary), divorced, been with my boyfriend for 7 years and not always sexually active. I've had this "gush/drip" for several years, every day almost all day long. In fact I wouldn't be to sure if I didn't have it before I was even pregnant the first time 14 years ago.  I mentioned it one time to my Dr and the response was here is a pill to shove up ya.  Um no thank you!  So I've just dealt with it and when on about my way.  It's embarrassing especially being at work when it happens 90% of the time and I feel like I have to hide it or go sit down in my chair to "block" for lack of better word it from still gushing.  And yes it does feel like you are starting your period.  My periods ever since my surgery 7 years ago only last 2 and 1/2 days and are middle to light.  No cramps with them anymore, and I never really know when it's time because it's constantly changing, so I'm constantly checking.  I'm healthy other wise, workout daily, drink lots of water and eat right so yeah it would be nice to know, but I'm done trying to find out.
I also have no kids and this watery liquid came gushing this morning. I haven't did anything, my boyfriend and I had sex the day before yesterday but so far it only happened once. I'm only 16 and my body has NEVER done this before
I am 64, had my tubes tied at about 34, have 3 grown kids and had menopause at 42.  I haven't had sex since 1999.  I had this watery discharge start about 8 years ago and it is virtually constant.  It has nothing to do with sex or fertility for me.  Maybe there is more than one kind of thing being described here, but what you are all saying is very much the same as what I have been experiencing.  I have seen at least 4 doctors and they either shrug me off or humiliate me.  It was very heavy when it began and is much lighter now.  I have to wear a pad at all times!  I figured my best guess was a low grade infection or some weird reaction to a toxin (or a menopausal thing women have kept secret because it was too personal to discuss).  So, I took goldenseal many times over the years because its good for both things and it gradually slowed down and even stopped for 1 to 3 days a couple of times.  I recently took an antibiotic for an unrelated reason and it stopped for a whole week!  But, now its back.  I won't go to doctors for it again, they just think I'm crazy and imagine it or I'm trying to get attention.  I am really glad to have found this page.  I thought I was the only one.
I am 31 years old and a mother to a 7 year old. I am not on any birth control and I have not had sex in 7 months. I also have the same problem but with me I am like a dripping tap, this water like fluid is constant, I wear a pad everyday for the past 2 years as a panty liner gets soaked too quickly. I have been to 3 different gynea's and none of them have been able to treat this. It is quite a relief to know that I am the only one but its sad to see that no one can treat this. If anyone has been lucky please share.
Thank you muswom for both of your posts - and this time it's me who apologizes for the long delay... Your answers (both of them) have meant a great deal to me and I wish we could talk more!  Thanks and best (and your English is wonderful by the way!)
Thank you Natty - it helps a lot!

And to the women who have posted they are not yet sexual or over with sex i don't think the body works that way...   It will react in waking or sleeping hours to natural desires to be stimulated and release.  

Personally as an overweight lady in between relationships I have had to self stimulate (yes masturbate) on top of a waterproof pad to get rid of tons and tons (and tons) of water on occasion that i suspect was adding to my backache lol...  Oh well,

Smiles, it's mother nature- Michelle :)
Tyesse - Thank you, that article to me was helpful and frankly amazing - all girls should see it - and all women... I thought I was an odd child needing pantiliners since before I knew what they were!  I was just fertile! lol...  M :)
Yea. the same here. I was never pregnant and is currently having protected sex recently. I gush out water from time to time, just like today I did. That soak up my underwear like what?!! And its clear yes. and has no smell. The same substance of water. Weird but I just said im going to start taking the water challenge more seriously by drinking at least 2 liters each day. So Im guessing I could be fine. Everybody's body behave differently over time.  
I am 26 I have three kids....But I dont think having kids has anything to do with what I'm going through because some of you are going through the same thing and dont have any kids. This morning I got up and walked to the bathroom and all of a sudden a thin, clear, watery like liquid just pours out of me...its not urine...it felt like my water broke but I'm not Pregnant I dont know whats going on its really weird
I have gone through this for years. Of course I thought it was only me. Now I'm learning otherwise. I thought it was from my diabetes causing yeast infections and the yeast was producing "weeping". Like most funguses do. I'm still lost.
Yeah but I too have the weird gushing thing happening  and I went to the Doc and she said there is no sign of any kind of infection yeast or otherwise. But now that I think of it ...I did have a yeast infection like a year ago and got it treated so maybe it's somehow related. Like something that I will have to love with forever. I have also been told that I have blood sugar issues and had a sudden burst of horrific cystic acne right around the same time that this started happening so maybe it's all tied to blood sugar imbalance.
I all im so glad to hear not just me ....Ive three gorgous children by section n up till my last wee girl a year ago today ..I did get my tubes tied n my first few months I had massive clots went to hosp n I got oh its ur bodys first peroid after baby...then didnt ease went bk ah its plancenta a tiny bit must of been left in....then it was fine the clots stopped but then ny peroid would start v slow tiny bits of blood then  bit heavier it could last 2 weeks ....since ive had my girl im constantly leaking pee r could be clear fluid it smells tiny  bit but im always putting tissiue there leaking constanly  im sooo fed up with it I really am have any of you ladies gone threw this ...
hey im 20 years old and ive had the same experience I woke up with it running down my leg I think its from masturbating because when in stress you masturbate during sleep
I'm 25 and have been experiencing this since I discovered I could gush, aged 20. My laidback attitude has accounted for me not looking into this, I've assumed it normal, or to do with a yeast infection or BV which I've had trouble with. However, I've experienced this since I last cleared up an infection. After reading this thread I have come to 2 possible conclusions-

1. It's a normal part of our cycle - read this page a fellow lady posted earlier: http://blog.kindara.com/blog/cervical-fluid-and-fertility

2. This has something to do with gushing. This liquid, I find, is almost identical to the liquid from a gushing orgasm. I find this liquid builds up over time, and increases when you're stimulated. Perhaps when you're 'too full', your body releases it, itself. This makes sense as a lot of ladies have mentioned they experience this after sex or masturbation without gushing. However, I can't pinpoint which hole either of these liquids come from (I'm too busy having an orgasm or running to the bathroom), so this theory could be discredited there.

Female ejaculation is a mystery desperately needing to be fully explained, it's unfair that we are being held back from knowing the true nature and potential of ourselves. The same goes for all of the other questions we seem to have regarding our bodies! I hate the way society makes us feel ashamed of ourselves. One love, ladies!
did you figure this out? exact same scenario over here...
I had the same thing happen to me today. This morning a little bit of clear fluid came out, and then today I was lounging in bed (it's the weekend), and I literally wet the bed. I have never had kids before and am not pregnant. It was a lot of clear fluid: no smell, no color. I'm really glad to see that someone else has had this experience. Has it happened to you since? Thanks!
I'm 34, no kids and having the same problem.  Had sex 4 days ago at the end of my period and this has been happening at least 3 times a day everyday since.  It's been happening to me for about 3 months now ... the timing has nothing to do with sex. I didn't have sex last month and it still happened. It is clear and enough liquid I look like I peed myself.
Actually just woke up that way right now.
I have no pain.  I am trying to get pregnant and have made an appointment with doc. Keep you all posted.
It is a sugar imbalance, not neccesarily high sugar but it can be low sugar as well. Stay away from processed sugars and all white bread & pasta. Eat small light meals during the day and drink 4-6 glasses of water a day. Do light exercise (20 minutes, work to a sweat) 3 times a week. It will clear within a month.
I am 54 yrs old, supposedly post menopausal are what the tests always say, but I have been having this same thing happen to me, and keep having strange periods! I have no clue what women or men are talking about when they say a woman is gushing during orgasm since I have always had multiple orgasms. 30 is a low number for me and what comes out from all those orgasms looks nothing at all like this clear watery liquid that is coming out now and has only started happening within the last year or so! This has no smell or color to it at all. The first time it happened I thought I had peed in my sleep. It always happens when I am sleeping. I end up with wet underwear and a wet pantyliner. I still have strange periods, which my endocrinologist says is quite normal, and is why I am wearing a pantliner. My body will feel like it is going to have a period, I spot a strange looking color, and have all the symptoms of having a period except a full bleed. I have RSD and my uterus will feel like it is on fire before all of this happens. I have noticed that this watery stuff only gushes out around this time. I have not talked to any doctors about it because I have felt embarrassed and was afraid I would be told it was just incontinence due to my age, which I have never had trouble with in my life! I still have NO trouble of any kind with incontinence! I would bet my life it is not due to incontinece! I know exactly what urine smells and looks like! I even tore the pantliner apart to see if the gelly stuff inside had any yellow tinge to it and it didn't. This watery stuff that gushes out is definitely coming from my vagina! I had 2 sons naturally in my 20s and had rings put on my tubes later after having my 2nd son for permanent contraception. My husband and I are split up. I am not sexually active right now so sex has nothing at all to do with this watery gushing thing! Every single time it happens there is never any smell at all and no color to it either. I just went and peed in a cup yesterday to check for a UTI and what little I could get out was yellow. I do have a kidney infection right now but this has never happened with other kidney infections or even when I had acute kidney failure in December 2014 and almost died. This is just really strange that this never happened in my life before. I am going to have to talk to my doctor about it and pull up information I have found online about it and show that it happens to other women as well. Women of different ages.
I have been having a constant thin, watery, clear fluid coming from vagina for over a week, every day.  I just had a hysterectomy 3 weeks ago so I did tests and everything ok.  My ob/gyn nurse and doctor told it is from the preimeitrium discharge from where uterus was.  Basically, it is a lubricant for uterus organs and surrounding organs.  Its a natural healer for women when something has "injured, threatened, etc" their female organs.  In my case, the organs were removed so the body is adjusting and healing itself.  It is very uncomfortable and embarrassing though until it heals.  But it isn't uncommon.  
This has happened to me a couple of times, it is not urine and is clear. The last time it happened I had to change clothes because of the large amount that came out. I had a hysterectomy, but that was 15 years ago and not currently in a sexual relationship.  Afterwards, I developed mild low back pain.  I wish I knew the cause of this as it is quite alarming.
This could be hydrosalpinx I think it's called I have just been diagnosed with it. It was caused by having tubes clamped it's where fluid fills up ur fallopian tubes and back flows into uterus hope this is of some help
Hmm.  This happened to me this morning. Just woke up. Thought it was my period. Then it was like water breaking. Ran all down my legs. Hubs was witness. We both verified it wasn't urine ( that's love). No odor or color. Like
... Well... Water. And I had a full bladder because I went to the toilet after this happened and still emptied a full bladder.

I've been reading back on all this.

My hypothesis after reading through everyone's experience. Common denominators and all. My theory goes to the g spot. Hang with me. Sex or no sex. Let's say we all have a gspot. It slowly fills with fluid. Usually small amounts. Some women don't "ejaculate" at climax and some don't. Those that do release the fluid. But say you aren't having sex. Example. Hubs and I have had conflicting schedules. So no sex for us for a while. Probably a couple months. And I haven't masturbated. Been too tired. What if the gspot fills and gets to a point where it needs to release. It is a gland like thing in any case. I know that for me in particular I have to relax to ejaculate during climax. As opposed to tensing up.  If we continue with this hypothesis and we have a gland that needs release because it's full...and relaxation helps with to release. Then experiencing this upon waking or after a bath. Or even hours post coital could be due to the fact that the body has been relaxed. I do think the body acts in ways (for its own systematic reasons) that keep it healthy and balanced. The fluid that I experienced this morning is very similar to that of female ejaculation. Just not in this large of an amount. It was like way more than I've experienced. And I didn't experience any sexual stimulation. Not even a fun dream.
I guess in summation.  Maybe it's just a full gland releasing itself because it's filling up.  And the rate of that would differ with all women. And you don't need to have a uterus or ovaries or to be sexually active or abstinent or a parent or not. 30 or 19 or 69. All women with the same gland. Can't explain why it doesn't happen in other women. Maybe they expel it regularly in small amounts so they don't notice. Maybe our glands fill faster or more frequent. Who noes.

the gspot is technically the skenes gland I be.ueve. Or related to. Which has been proven to produce fluid. We have glands that excrete mucus to keep our body free from infections and germs in the respiratory tract. Why not our vaginas??

Just a theory. If any of what I wrote made any sense.

I think they do need to do more studies on women reproductive and sexual issues. I would very much like to see a study done on this.
I am 51, not menopausal that i know of.  This crazy gushing of clear liquid has my Dr stumped.  I had ultrasound inside, outside , and my entire abdomen this week.  I am waiting to hear results.  It started in the summer as a nuisance now all day and night.  Must wear and change pads  24/7.  When i hear from my GYNOB i will let you know.
Me again, I got my results today from the ultrasound.  I have a small cyst in my ovary (5cm) that is a non-issue but obvious signs of fluid build up in the uterus.  I have 5 tiny cyst like fluid filled sacks just inside my cervix which could be producing the liquid.  My problem has nothing to do with sex.  It is happening constantly sex or no sex.  I am now being scheduled with a OBGYN in Dec.  I will update when I know more.
Im 17 about to be 18 in two months . this has happened to me repeatedly for the past two years. Its just a gush of clear fluid with no scent. When it happened today it was such a huge gush that it went though my jeans. This is so weird. Hopefully one day we can have some answers ladies.
Have you had a bath or went swimming recently? Well I had one last night and this fluid ran down my legs this morning and I found something
http://kinseyconfidential.org/water-vagina-bathing-swimming/
Hi everybody - it was a relief to find this page. I have had "the gush" twice now first time was about two years ago when I was trying out one of those magic pantie things that hold you in tight. I had quite a lot to drink that night and on the way home it started and I just felt this liquid pouring out of my vagina and my jeans were soaked by the time I got home.
Tonight my clothing was not particularly tight but my alcohol intake was at about the same fairly high level and walking home it started again - by the time I was home my jeans were soaked.
I am 66 and a maiden aunt - well would be if I had any nieces or nephews!  Actually I am in a lovely relationship with a man and we partake in normal activities.  The mystery of the gush  continues!
I just had this happen to me tonight. I am 46 years old. Didn't have sex in the last week, not pregnant, not having a period and it definitely wasn't urine. I didn't even know it had happened until I got up from sitting and my pants and underwear were soaked. No smell or color,  looked like water. No pain either. I have never had this happen before. What the heck is it?
I will add my experience.   Doctors don't seem to have any answers on this one and this is the first medical question that I have googled and have come up almost empty handed, besides this site.

I'm 50.  Not menopausal.  Tubes NOT tied/no IUD.  
I've only noticed this since having kids--within the past 7 years.  This happens to me very rarely--6x?  Every time has been when I am walking, frequently when it is cold.  There is no sensation, only that it feels like I have a quick onset of my period. Clear, odorless liquid--like water. Definitely not urine.  No recent sexual activity.

I have always assumed, like Alibeebu, that it is associated with G-spot ejaculate somehow.   I may have to test out her recent sex theory!

Anyone know if there would be pressure if you need to have a bowel movement?

I will monitor it this time--make note of where I was on my menstrual cycle, bowel movements, sex, etc., but it probably won't happen again for a while.
I had this and went to my doctor finally. It was a bacterial yeast infection. Instead of being a fungus like most yeast infections, it was bacterial. Gave me antibiotics for a week and the gushing of clear fluid has stopped. Please get it checked out.
I have had some concerns, so I googled my situation and came across this concern. a lot of these women experienced the same exact thing as I recently did. I was just wondering if this conversation was still active. I'm actually still in shock by what I experienced. I really want answers
Have you ever used birth control pills?
hi, are you still in on this conversation. I really wanted to talk to someone about it.
I've only recently noticed this as well! Just stopped taking yaz on the 16th of Feb after four years on it and now my sex drive has gone crazy. Masturbated every second day of this week and have had this gushing feeling for the last two weeks. No kids and never been pregnant. Not had sex in over a year.
I don't know how old this post is but if someone comes across this in Google you ladies should read about this before you think it's just natural.
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/script/main/mobileart-emh.asp?articlekey=135164&page=1
Vaginal fatista check spelling on that but this is a serious thing...
I'm 17, I have the implanon rod in my arm and I'm experiencing clear watery like discharge, is this a sign of early pregnancy? Yes I am sexually active, I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend as the rod prevents pregnancy
You may have Hydrosalpinx which is causing your symptoms of clear watery drainage from the vaginal vault. Fluid accumulates in the fallopian tubes and exits through the vagina. common after having tubes tied
But I never tube tied I just stopped to have a sex past 2years
So please help it because I just stop having sex for long o what makes the water just came please
I'm 16 and never had sex, and it happened to me once. Until now I don't know what's that.
I am a virgin and non sexually active.  Back in 2009 I found that there was a risk of ovarian cyst and menorrhagia-metorrphaigia (prolonged or heavy bleeding).  I get clear fluid that occasionally gushes out of me during my period to a degree that I have used or had to wear disposable pull on panties during my monthly cycle because it seems comed from either the vagina itself or not bladder.  It gets embarrassing sometimes.  I will like find answers of what the excessive clear water like or urine is.
Could just be ovulation look at this link for more info https://www.checkpregnancy.com/watery-discharge-causes-relief/
Hi folks--I'm equally disgusted that doctors don't seem to know what this is because obviously it's happening to a lot of women, but after an exhaustive internet search (my doctor was no help, she thinks I wet the bed and had to have ignored 90% of what I told her to come to that conclusion), I think it's probably a cyst that formed in the vagina and showed no symptoms until it burst, and for some of us it was one and done, and others who have it repeating might be the cyst re-closing and re-filling with fluid and then rupturing repeatedly or leaking consistently. I'm not a doctor, but a friend of mine years ago told me her doctor found a cyst in her vagina that was several inches LONG--along side the wall of her vagina, which is why she didn't really notice it (our vaginas are meant to expand to accommodate sex and childbirth) but she said that the doctor drained the fluid and it was 1-2 cups worth of clear fluid. So that's my best guess. I do think if it's something that happens to you repeatedly, you should go to your doctor and INSIST that they make an effort to figure this out. And I'd recommend a gyno, at least they should have more experience than a general doctor in this area. Specifically ask them to look for evidence of a cyst, full or ruptured, and see if that helps to guide them. But at least if it is just a cyst, it's almost certainly not going to kill you--just disturbing on so many levels :). Be vigilant and demand that your doctors hear you. We deserve to be listened to!
Hi I also am having this problem. For the last 3 days I've literally felt like I'm peeing myself randomly throughout the day. It started happening after I went swimming 3 days ago but I haven't gone since. Now the discharge comes out feeling very warm, like how it feels when you go pee after being in a pool for a long time. I'm really confused because the warmth is new. Is anyone else experiencing warmth or is this just me??