Help!! Really Late Period
Hi, I am 19 years old and I am currently 6 days late for my period and I dont know why. I havent had any sex for about 6 months, and had my periods regularly ever since I started getting them when I was 13. However, I did just move back to college, came back from a trip for the golf team, my diet has changed (b/c of the dining hall options) and now I'm worrying about all of this. Could my late period be because my body is slowly adjusting to all these changes? Or is there a chance that I'm pregnant?
Hi there and welcome!  Absolutely, major changes can delay a period.  If you were having your periods regularly and haven't had sex for 6 months, then no.  You'd not be pregnant.  Periods can be late for any number of reasons and you've given some when describing what you are doing in your life right now.  Hormones can cause us to be late as well for no reason at all.  It just happens.  I also have read studies of women that live in dorms that kind of all regulate to one another interestingly enough where many of the women have periods around the same time.  

I would wait and see if your period shows up.  If you skip next month as well, then consider seeing your doctor.  My cycle got really long for a period of time when I was in my 20's, every 3 to 4 months due to a slow thyroid.  After about a year, it regulated back to normal.  But I'd wait to see if your period becomes regular again after this month before going down that lane of thinking.  

peace and luck to you and good luck at school!!  Have fun . . .   college is a wonderful experience!
I have a question my girl and I had sex on the 14th a d she was suppose to get her period the 13th and she hasn't gotten it yet when will she get it