Help! Yeast infection?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Help! Yeast infection?

So I'm 15 and a half and I remember when I was about 13 my vagina was very itchy and the inner lips actually became swollen if I scratched for ages I also had discharge, too embarrassed to tell anyone I just learnt to live with it. After about 3 months I did a bit of research and realised I had a yeast infection but I was still too embarrassed but I found canesten so I used that but nothing happened and I even tried garlic cloves and inserting a tampon with natural plain yogurt but still no results. Eventually the itching went away but I was still left with a smelly discharge, probably about 1 month ago my inner thighs and outer lips started to get itchy and ended up getting a rash kind of thing I have just started to use canesten (that cured skin infections) and I can see improvement (but I still have smelly discharge) but now I have two bumps on each side of my outer lips and they are quite painful and I can see them, they are a wee bit red too and it's kind of painful, I noticed them after I had worn very tight uncomfortable underwear that rubbed against me which I think might be part of the problem, I really should have got it sorted straight away but I'm so embarrassed, please help! I'm also using pinestrol to was down there oh and the first time I noticed the bumps they weren't very noticeable or painful I could just feel them.. :(
Tags: yeast, infections, Yeast Infections, outer lips, inner lips, rash, advanced mem itching, vagina bumps, skin infection, thrush, herniated disc repaiharge, vaginal bumps, painful
You could tell your mother that it burns when you pee.. Even though it doesn't. That would get you in to a doctor. You could tell the doc once you were there and they would suggest another doc to your mom or give you medication.
msmccoy commented on Tired of Genital Burn...
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Vency commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals