Help! Yeast infection?
So I'm 15 and a half and I remember when I was about 13 my vagina was very itchy and the inner lips actually became swollen if I scratched for ages I also had discharge, too embarrassed to tell anyone I just learnt to live with it. After about 3 months I did a bit of research and realised I had a yeast infection but I was still too embarrassed but I found canesten so I used that but nothing happened and I even tried garlic cloves and inserting a tampon with natural plain yogurt but still no results. Eventually the itching went away but I was still left with a smelly discharge, probably about 1 month ago my inner thighs and outer lips started to get itchy and ended up getting a rash kind of thing I have just started to use canesten (that cured skin infections) and I can see improvement (but I still have smelly discharge) but now I have two bumps on each side of my outer lips and they are quite painful and I can see them, they are a wee bit red too and it's kind of painful, I noticed them after I had worn very tight uncomfortable underwear that rubbed against me which I think might be part of the problem, I really should have got it sorted straight away but I'm so embarrassed, please help! I'm also using pinestrol to was down there oh and the first time I noticed the bumps they weren't very noticeable or painful I could just feel them.. :(
You could tell your mother that it burns when you pee.. Even though it doesn't. That would get you in to a doctor. You could tell the doc once you were there and they would suggest another doc to your mom or give you medication.