Aa
A
A
Close
Help!!! abnormal growth near vagina
This morning I was taking a shower and when I was rinsing, I found a growth which appeared to be hanging from inside my vagina. My first thought was that I somehow had forgotten to take a tampon out even though my last period ended over a week ago. I tugged on the growth and it was very painful. It is about an incl long and very skinny in width. I would like to know if this is a serious issue or if it is common. please help?
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1380071 tn?1279098625
It doesn't sound common. Is the growth coming out of your vagina, or is it attachehd to the outside? When you tried tugging on it, where was the pain felt?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Its attached right at my vaginal hole. i can feel where it starts and its barely inside of me. When I tug on it however, its painful farther up in my vagina.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
Go see your ob-gyn, it could just be a skin tag but it might be a genital wart.  Doctor is your best friend in this.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1380071 tn?1279098625
It could be a skin tag, but doesn't sound likely if it hurts farther inside your vagina. You definitely need to see your OBGYN. If you don't have insurance, try a local health department.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1472427714
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
6 hrs ago
Blank
2093372 tn?1473261554