Help: in pain and mysterious lump
I hope someone can help me. Since the other day i've had pain around the entrance to my vagina, it really stings when i go to the loo, and in general when i stand up or sit down, i would have said it was cystitis, i've had it before ages ago, but never this strong and painful. Its really stinging pain and i am dreading going to the toilet now. It's not inside, its round the entrance and the labia hurt a lot as well, very sore to touch. I've been drinking lots of water and haved bought a cystitis medicine thing to hope it takes it away, though i only started this last night.

In addition to this i've got a strange lump on the top of my thigh, on my bikini line on my left side, inside the crease where the top of the leg is. I've been prone to cysts, i've had them under my arms but not there, as of yet. It's noticibly sticking out that side of the crease when you compare it to my right side, it's about an inch long and 1 cm in length. It came up during the night of the 3rd of jan. I havent done anything that i could think would cause it. Its sore to touch and i can feel it while walking now, it feels very strange. I don't think it's an ingrown hair as i've had a look and i dont see any that could be a problem. I dont know if it would get a head and pop as it feels like its under thick skin. I have a bad feeling that I'm getting one on the right side as well, though this one is a lot smaller.

I don't know what they are, and i don't have a doctor where i am yet as ive just moved in, i will go into a walk in centre if i need but i don't know what to do now and wondered if anyone could help me with either of these. I don't know if they're linked but its really hurting now and i just want it to stop.

Just a bit of added info, I've only ever slept with my boyfriend unprotected and he was checked and was clear.