Women's Health Community
Help me
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help me

Hi, I think I have a bad yeast infection for over two years now.  When I first notice a discharge the doctor told me it was a yeast infection and he gave me cream for it and from then on I kept getting it over and over again.  I asked him if it was possible that I might have gave it to my boyfriend and he said thats not possible because men don't get yeast infections.  It got so bad after that I develuped B.V.  Got medicine for that, but I still have a light yellow discharge with a small odor.  I've seen many differant doctors and now they say I have nothing and that just does'nt sit well with me.  Now every time my boyfriend and I have sex he starts itching the next day for at least three to four days and every time I douch it burns.  Please help me.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Wait...your doctor told you that men can't get a yeast infection?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...that's bull-****.   Get a new doctor.

Blank
253352_tn?1247268711
Yes, you should definently see a different doctor.  And you should be careful with douching.  I have actually been told not to do it because it takes out your natural yeast, causeing other bacterias, so that could actually be the problem to your yeart infection.
Blank
Get a new doctor. Frequent yeast infections are associated with diabetis. You need further testing for dm, cultures of your discharge and more information than i can give. Ask around to health care professionals you know for a good gyn.. Hope all turns out well for you and you get better.
Blank
So yea, your Dr. has not idea what he is talking about, yes you can give your boyfriend a yeast infection and then once you get better he can give it right back to you, or you just never get better and y'all just keep passing it back and forth. Get a new Dr.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank