Help so frustrated if i have endometriosis cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Well I did get an GYN oncologist specialist, on 28th April because I'm in so much pain. The clinic I went to for the last two years with this suffering  pain and agenie nothing being resolved .  Did MIR, ultrasounds, CT scans.  I know it's endometriosis effecting my bowl area. I heard it can spread to other organs... now I have good insurance know. Thank God because I can see real Dr.s that care.  This Week I was in so much pain during and after my period on my left side around my ovary and by my appendix are like when I walk or stand I have to sit down, then it hurts really bad sitting down.  Or I  bend over to do the laundry or dishes. Can't even walk my dogs or play with my daughter that is 4 years old.... I go in on the 9 for a colonoscopy both ends fun.  I hope the new GYN will no explore laparoscopy to see what is going on inside of me. I want to be able to feel good again not sick all the time fatigue, and weak and having no appetite and figure out why I have lost 15 lb in three months not even trying to loss weight.  I'm all ready thin perfect 124 lbs then I'm down to 110 lbs. Something is diffently wrong in my body I just know my body is fighting something because I always have a temperature of 99.2 to 101.9. Off and on the past year now... I'm hoping it is not to late to to take care of what is happening to me... I pray that it's not Cancer of any kind.   I have to be here for my daughter to grow up, I'm only 40 years old and want to see my baby girl have here own baby's....
Any advice..
Tags: Ovarian Cystsian, Cancer, endometriosis, frustrated, Pain, Weight
Avatar_dr_f_tn
HI,
The pain, stress and anxiety have taken their toll. But definitely, things can be taken care of. It does not have to be cancer. More likely that it is infection as you are having fever. Weight loss can be due to stress, not eating well and due to chronic infections. A laparoscopy and a directed biopsy will help make the diagnosis. Consult a gynaecologist for an evaluation. Hope this helps.
Take care and good luck.