Help what is the couse of having vigina dry after sex
Hello Ok so I have a problem...Im 23 years i been With my bf for 8 years our sex like been great,fun we have sex 4 days out of the week two times a day,but lately everytime I'm done the 1st time my vigina gets dry and it doesn't allow my boyfriends penis to enter,,that easily and it just couses frustration beetween both of us!he thinks is because I'm loosing...
just use lubrication?  or do some intense foreplay.  try having him give you a sensual massage and just try to take it slow and sexy, your bound to get nice and wet for him.  :) hope i helped  
Vaginal dryness can be due to low estrogen levels - seen during menopause, stopping birth control medications, having a baby, or as a side effect of certain medications. Also, high levels of stress can cause vaginal dryness. Cigarette smoking can also cause vaginal dryness. Rarely medical conditions like sjogrens syndrome can cause these symptoms.
You should get it evaluated from a gynecologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.