Help?
So, I don't know what to do. I'm 16, and still a virgin, but, last month I missed my period. It could be nothing, but I'm still freaking out. Any advice? And thank you!
Leah.
It could just be stress.... If your a virgin you cant be pregnant...!!! Do you have a dr you can go to??
Business man2
External User
Proud to read you're still a virgin, but unfortunately, there still is a slight chance of conceiving without actually having intercourse. There are many reputable resources online to help you understand how that's possible, so I won't go into the nits and grits of it. Just know, yes you can and you need to see a doctor to know for sure. Best wishes and prayers.
Thank you, and yes, I'm gonna go to the drs sometime in the week! Thank you, again!:)