Help?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Help?

So, I don't know what to do. I'm 16, and still a virgin, but, last month I missed my period. It could be nothing, but I'm still freaking out. Any advice? And thank you!
Leah.
It could just be stress.... If your a virgin you cant be pregnant...!!! Do you have a dr you can go to??
Business_man2
Proud to read you're still a virgin, but unfortunately, there still is a slight chance of conceiving without actually having intercourse. There are many reputable resources online to help you understand how that's possible, so I won't go into the nits and grits of it. Just know, yes you can and you need to see a doctor to know for sure. Best wishes and prayers.
Thank you, and yes, I'm gonna go to the drs sometime in the week! Thank you, again!:)