Help.......15 days late...Am I pregnant?.... Three negative tests.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

The first day of my last period was April 26th. I had unprotected sex on May 13th(we used the withdrawl (withdrawal) method,but I should have been ovulating during that time).  My period was due May 27th(and I am pretty normal, but I do suffer from ovarian cyst sometimes). As of today, I am now 15 days late. I took two home pregnancy tests a week ago..negative. I took one this morning...negative. I am not sure if the things I am feeling are related to pregnancy or just in my mind.  I have been having minor back pains, slightly tendor nipples(barely noticable), very very mild cramping(like my period is coming..but nothing), clear vaginal discharge and maybe a little more tired than normal. I really want to be pregnant, but I have taken three home pregnancy tests and they were all negative.  I called my doctor on Friday, they told me to take a test with my morning urine(which I did today...negative), and if I was negative to call them Monday for an appointment.  I am being to wonder if something is wrong with me or is it possible to be pregnant and test negative.  Help...Does it should like I am pregant? Do I just need to wait this out or what?
Avatar n tn
when i used a pregnancy test a week after my period was due,my line was sooo light i could not even notice. sometimes it is too early to detect.
i think maybe a blood test will assist you.
i wouldnt rely 100% on your symptoms, because when i thought i was pregnanct, and i wanst, i imagined all the preggy symptoms and it was all in mymind, then my period happened, but dont ignore them eaither......
Avatar n tn
I am in the same situation as you, its been 38 days since my last period....I am usually 28 days. I kept getting negative tests and today i finally got to the doctors, and she said more in likely I am not pregnant....but to wait 2 more weeks. I know how you must be feeling. Good Luck!
Avatar n tn
Somtimes u push yourself to the frame of mind of having all these sytoms that your read about and think about and these things start seriously happening to you do not worry  yourself over what you cannot control if its for yu you will receive your blessing. hope I was helpful
Avatar n tn
Go to the doctor and tell them you want a blood test
i was 7 weeks pregnant and the hospital urine test came back negative i insisted on a blood test because i just knew and sure enough i was 7 weeks along.and sick!
Avatar n tn
Hi i am in the same boat, i am now 17 DPO  and have only today started having symptoms bb's sore feeling sick slightly, tired.

i have done several tests ranging from cheap ones to the real senstive ones but all BFN???

I would love to be pregnant maybe i want it too much and thats why my body is playing tricks.

Have you had a BNP yet or any news from the doctor with regards to a blood test?

Fingers crossed for you x
Avatar n tn
My last period was on December 14, 2007.. And I'm still waiting for my period.. I took like 5 pregnancy test.. from the cheap ones to the good ones..and they are all negative.. My last test was on Sunday morning and it was negative.. I was hoping that it would be positive since my husband and I are dying for a baby.
I have a dr's appt tomorrow to see what is happening with me.. but maybe I am not ovulating and that's the reason I havent' got my period and I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy...

Ahhhh.. I hope I am !
Avatar n tn
It seems as though I am in a similar boat.  I had a failed IVF on Dec. 2.  Had my cycle on Dec. 15.  Now nothing.  I have taken 3 otc preg. test. The last one was last week.  All have a very faint negative line.  My thing is what if I ovulated later than usual due to the drugs?  Right now my uterus feels hard and full.  My breast are tingly, they don't hurt, just tingle at the chest area not the nipple.  My husband says to wait and see what happens in February.  If it doesn't come then I will go to the OBGYN.
Avatar n tn
My period is 16 days late, did more than 8 home pregnancy tests, all came out negative. went to my GP today and she asked me to wait for another 2 weeks! which's too much! i feel sick everynight and headaches never leave me. i feel tired so fast, can't walk as fast as before and feel sleepy most of the time! i insitsted to have a blood test taken today but the treatment room was closed, im going tomorrow again. what do u think? please help me! Am i pregnant? or it's just me and my imagination!?!!!
there no reason for you to wait 2 more weeks after haveing been already 16 days late. doesnt sound like you are pregnant. your right you do need a blood test. but there can be a few reasons for a late or missing period
Avatar n tn
im in the same boat im 15 days late and usualy start the 6 of every month but like i said im 15 days late and every test i take is neg   but i have this flutery movment in my tummy and dont knw wht it is  please help
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals