Herpes sudden bump on right side inside of the vigina opening(the inside lips)
I know i have herpes because I have break outs every 3 to 4 months. Currently I am not using anything but I plan to face reality and let my doc know, look I have herpes and I need veltrex. (not sure if I spelled that right) I had herpes for at least 7 to 8 years.  I received this decease from a boyfriend whom I am still with til this day. Maybe 3 to 4 months ago I started having break out around my anus (Not the but cheeks).  I didn't know what is was, I figured it was a rash or something to that affect.  Today I have the break out around my anus and i also have the infected break out that normally appears on my upper vigina but this time it appeared inbetween the butt and viginia.  Meaning closer to the butt.  Today as I cleaned my area I realized that I have a pain on my right side virgina lip. (that would be the lip inside the outter lips)  One is bigger than the other and it looks like a raisin.  Terrible.  well my question is, is the bump affliated with the herpes symtoms.  Also do I have to go to a doctor for a perscription?  In need of advise.  Also since I've had Herpes this is my first time for sharing it with anyone.
Seek Medical Attention ASAP!!! and leave that BOY ALONE! I know it's been 7-8 years since ya'll been together but you got to start thinking about yourself and your health. Stay strong girl and leave that hoe.
Girl don't listen to that last comment. My boyfriend then now my husband of 6years had a cold sore around his lip beginning to form and he didn't know. Of course we had oral sex that night and he gave me herpes. I was outrage with him so I made him go to the Dr and get bloodwork. When he was tested it didn't even show up in his bloodwork. My bloodwork was NEGATIVE when i was tested after becoming pregnant. So thats no reason to leave him. The first sign of a recurrent out break is cold-flu like symptoms including H/A, coughing and congestion. You may also be irratated in your vaginal area. Zovirax Rx cream works wonders on the bumps/blister. It's not the end of the world. Get yourself check by your physician and get a Rx for Zovirax cream. I don't think that bump on the inside of the vagina opening is from herpes. May be a hair bump. They hurt just as bad. Hope my opinion was a good one.
a year ago i saw a blister on the outer part of my virgina, i went to the doctor, my husband and i.  he was tested negative and i was tested positive/negative which means the result was not clear. i brought the medication my doctor prescribe, which i only used the cream for one day and the blister when away.  it was the first i have such a blister, just little blister on the outer part of the virgina. right now there is a hard bump, it pain a little only when i touch it.  im going to the now now..
I have this hard bump that is not red or white. it does not hurt itch or anything...but its big and hard...anybody know what it is
Hi there,

Definately go to the docs as what your describing can lead to other complications and should be treated asap also there is no point in you getting treated and your partner does not as he will give you them back again.

Even if he doesnt have the signs or symptoms you have he is still the carrier and will infect you again

Best wishes and go to the doc the treatment is very affective and worthwhile

Shell
Lately I have been getting outbreaks back too back since I started school , have a new job . Everybody tells me its bcuz of stress . I can't help that I stress a lot . What type of things should I do ?