High Progesterone Levels, Am I Pregnant?
I was on my first round of Clomid 50mg and went in for my 21 day progesterone check.  I had to go in a day early for it due to weather and got my results back.  I was at a 26, almost a 27!  Does that mean there is a pretty good chance I am pregnant?  We have been ttc for a year and a half, I would love that!
Hi Everyone! I want to share my story!
I got pregnant on 06' but at 4 month I had a miscarriage, it was very sad! Since that then we could conceive again. I just wish I could be a mom!
So I had some test done and all my organs seems to be fine. So the Doctor recommended Clomid>

This is my first cycle on Clomid and I went to do my blood work on the 4th of February so yesterday! I'm so nervous I can't wait!!
My boobs a really sore, and my temperature it's been 98.8 since last Saturday! And my appetite has increase a little bit.
The doctor is supposed to call me tomorrow with the results, I'm very nervous about all these.
Can anybody tell me what levels of progesterone are expected if you have ovulated?
I keep my fingers cross for me and for you guys!
I too had a miscarriage early 2008.
I have been on clomid 50 mg for 2 cycles now.
21 st day ovulation test in my first cycle on clomid showed the progesterone level to be 26.7. My doctor said I have ovulated.
Without clomid my progesterone level was less than 2.
OK the doctor called me today! I'm so exited he said that my progesterone level is 50.9!! He said is nice and high! 50% change of pregnancy! I can't wait to test!  He said if you don't receive your period please call me to make an appointment for a preganancy blood test.
Girls I'm so so nervous!
I keep praying for you and me!

Lots of baby dust for you guys!
Sabrina
hello all,

Me and my husband have been trying to have a kid for 7 years. The first doctor i went to put me on clomid at 50mg and i took that for 3 months and did ovulate. So i found a new doctor about 4 years later and they put me on clomid at 50mg and 500 mg of glucophage, since they finally told me that i have PCOS. I go today for my day 21 blood work. I am hoping that everything goes well and a next week i find out if i am pregnant or not. Wish me luck...
Hi all,

We have been trying to conceive for just over 2 years.  Gone from 50mg of Clomid to 100mg.  Last month's progesterone level was 10! So a defo no no for ovulation, this month it was 84.3! But I still got my period Friday! I just don't undertstand it, you get your hopes up then it's back to square one again!  

Has anyone had similar situation? Good luck to everyone, it's such a hard trek but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end for us all! :-)

Star
You guys are definately not alone. It gets sooo discourging and frustrating. I did one round of Clomid at 50mg and my progesterone levels were 112! and I still got my period. I have taken a couple months off of everything including this website because I needed a break from "babies".  I am scheduled to start my second round this month.  You are right, it will be worth it in the end. Love life and your partner and good luck with the Clomid!
hi everyone, im on my second round of clomid and had my day 21 progesterone level test 2 days ago and got my results back and they were 79.6 , i did a preg test thismorning and a vv faint line appeared.. does that mean im pregnant?
I am a 27 y/o who has one child. My little boy is 8. My husband and I have been TTC for almost two years now without any luck.  I did clomid a couple of times. My point is this, on my second round of clomid my progesterone was greater than 6000 (which was only as high as the machine would read) and I still started my period.  Clomid can make your cycle a day or two longer. I was miserable that month my progesterone was so high.  I just received the results of my day 23 prog. and it was 28.  So at least I know I ovulated.  We are next going to do IUI. It is very difficult to predict pregnancy on the basis of your progesterone level.  As much as we hate to hear it, the number means either we ovulated or we didn't. I know waiting to find out is tough. I hate it, But I have been let down so many times I would hate for the rest of you to feel the same way.  So let's keep a realistic and level view of these results. I wish all of you luck! I know if you are tyring this hard you deserve it! Just take a deep breath with me. And as an ER nurse, I caution against the whole egg white thing. That egg white is full of salmonella. There are better, safer lubricants out there made just for coneptual purposes. If you get an infection you are no better off. Please be careful.  Again, Good luck Everyone!!!! I am praying for all of us.

PJsMom
Hi All,
   I am 24 yrs old. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant for the past 8 months. I have irregular periods which is from a side-effect of steroids medicine that i took for my skin problem. I was on Clomid 50mg, CD21 progestrone was 0.40, then clomid 100mg, CD21 progestrone was 0.64, then clomid 150mg, CD21 was back to 0.40, now i am on 200mg and CD21 progestrone is 6.4 along with HCG injection 10,000 units.

Is it possible to get pregnant with a progestrone level of 6.4 on CD21?

Please advise,
I wish i get pregnant this month. Lots of baby dust to you all.I will include all of you in my prayers.

I too am in the same situation. I am on 50mg of Clomid and this is my first cycle. I only produced one follical but it was big 27mm. I took my CD21 test and the results came back 30.5 the nurse seems surprised that I got a negitive HPT that morning (12DPO) She seems confident even though she did not come out and say it. Hopefully this is my month and Im just late on getting a BFP!!
I was told when I was 21 that I would not be able to have children.  My story is a long one with alot of tests.  I am now 30 and have a great doctor.  She tested all of my hormones and says that my issue can be treated. She has referred me to a fertility specialist.  Before I begin, my progesterone level is a .2  yes- I have none.  Does anyone know if pregnancy is even an option with levels this low- let alone being able to carry a baby?  My doc has high hopes as all of my other hormones are functioning at appropriate levels.
I was on clomid for 8 months. My progesterone level varied between 12 to 76 in those 8 months. High level of progesterone doesn't mean u r pregnant but it means u r more fertile and chances of twins are more. I dint get pregnant when my progesterone was high but i got pregnant once when the progesterone was at 12. But I miscarried on day 33. On medicated cycle, progesterone should be more than 15 mine was 12 and that resulted in miscarrige.  Then after 8 months of clomid, i couln't take clomid any longer. Meanwhile, thr forums, i learnt that metformin helps to restore ovulation. So I went to an Endocrinologist( not reproductive endocrinoloist) and he diagnosed that I have throid issues with more antibodies( that may be one of the reason for my 2 miscarriages). With pcos and throid issue, I realized y  I was not able to get pregnant easily nor sustain my pregnancy. I have seen 3 gynocologist in the last 5 yrs. No one did any test to check my thyroid not put me on metformin. All the gynocologist said the same thing. that is " lets try to get u pregnant. we will worry about pcos later".. From my experience i feel thats completely wrong. MY endocrinologist put me on metformin and levothyroxine and i ovulated on metformin and I am 11 weeks pregnant right now. So I guess its all depends on how well our condition is diagnosed. I personally feel that the gynocologist treat everyone the same. instead they should treat us based on our body condition. I just wish everything goes fine with this pregnancy. Good luck to all of you.
Well I'm not new to the ttc thing BUT I am trying with my new husband..ks78..I found your story VERY interesting as I too have PCOS..but I am type II diabetic...I have been to multiple fertility specialist who treated me like everyone else..very frustrating!!...but now I have found a fantastic fertility specialist who listened to everything I had to say...he nodded and told me he new exactly what my problem was..no one knew I was diabetic..he put me on Metformin..Femara...and Gonal F ... the reason for all the extras is because I have just turned 40 on Easter Sunday..I produced 4 follicles this cycle which were quite LARGE...we did an IUI...I am 7 days post IUI and my physician checked my progesterone level 6 days Post IUI and I was already 33..I have extreme faith and am a realistic person.. I have been cramping as if AF is coming..my HPT testing date is scheduled for the 21st of this month
Statistically at 40 my chances are much lower than younger women...But with a full and sincere heart I am wishing you all prayers and hopes..
It's crazy....I read one comment and I start feeling really good about my body and my numbers...Then I read the next comment and I was let down again. Just like the ups and downs of TTC huh? My husband plays baseball for a living so becoming pregnant is not easy because he leaves every year from March-September. Yes, there are conjugal visits (ha) but for the past 2 years we've had no luck :( I am 28 and an RN (which I believe works against me due to stress), and I started seeing a reproductive endocrinologist in December but so far no luck there. I do ovulate, I just can't get my hormones straight and I can't turn ovulation sticks for the life of me. I've been on baby ASA and Ovidril injections and just started Clomid this last "visit" to see the hubby. My numbers on CD17 were promising (or so I thought) Estrogen 846 and Progesterone 86. I don't know what the numbers mean and was reading here to find out, but looks like numbers don't mean much as far is pregnant or the ominous..."not pregnant". I'm cramping a lot and that's about it. I'm supposed to take a HPT on 5/27, so I'm hoping and praying this was it. I've had a really good feeling this time, but I'm always afraid to get my hopes up. Wishing you all the best---this is a tough hard time, but the end result will be a reward like none other, and our children will mean so much more to us.
These stories are all so familiar!  I used clomid in 2008 for the first time after finding out I had PCOS.  I found out I was pregnant in August 2008 after the second round of clomid.  At first the pregnancy went well.  In November/December the doctor started with the bad new.  My amniotic fluid was really low and the baby was not measuring as she should have.  I was put on bedrest.  On January 13, 2009 I woke up and was not feeling any movement from the baby.  I called the docs and got an appointment.  The baby was moving very slowly so he sent me to the hospital.  I had an emergency c-section that night at 5:39 PM.  I was only 24 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  She was 14.3 ounces and 11 inches.  After 3 weeks of her struggling to breathe on the ventilator and several other health problems we  couldn't watch her suffer anymore and turned off her support.  Worst day of my life ever.  In July/August 2009 we started clomid again and I got pregnant with the first round.  I took a hpt on September 10 and it was positive.  Went to the doc for a sono and there was no baby in the sac so they said it was probably a blighted ovum and I would miscarry....I did miscarry on October 31, 2009.  I thought I was lucky cause I had my miscarriage at the hospital so they could test the tissue, but there was not enough tissue to test.  This is off subject, but any women that have had a miscarriage was yours so painful you went to the hospital?  Mine was I went in after 3 days of intense pain and I couldn't take it anymore.  When the doctor in the er examined me the baby came out and it was instant relief.  Is it normal for it to be that painful and last that long?  Anyways, after 2 loses like that I started clomid again May 27th 2010 and just had my progestrone blood work done today and hope to hear from doc on June 14th.  But from what I have been reading it really won't matter what the number is until I take the hpt.  Good luck to all of us ttc!  
I have been trying for 5 years and still no luck for me an i have no plans on stoping untill my dram of having a child comes true for me. I am on my 9 sikel i did the shotes called mlomids  2v one shot a day. whent in for my scan i had a lot of eggs on the right & on the left & thay where all grate sizes. came in a few days later & got my progesterone test don by blood got result back same day it was at 152 on the 7day & nurse say it wuz grate,,.. BUT iv been reading wht people have been saying & it seems kinda high 2 me im woudering if ths can trow me off....... I don't  no i have 3 days 2 take my hpt so until then im try 2 stope stresing & worrying because now it is in GODS hands.... but it's ez said then don good luck 2 all who is going throw ths process because i truly no how it fill 2 wht ths more then any thing
I've been reading a lot of these blogs regarding Clomid, symptoms etc.  My husband & I have been trying for almost 7 years!! I was extremely regular when I was a teenager-I was always exact, a day early or a day late.  Then in my early 20's I had a lot of stress in my life, a REALLY bad case of mono-so bad I almost ended up in the hospital with it, & the 2 organs that can become inflamed were ready to burst.  After that, a few months later I started 2 become irregular.  Went for many tests over the years, the thyroid, etc. etc.   Well then in 06-09 many other things happened to cause much stress, loss of jobs, etc. etc.  Then finally since I've been at my full time job now for more then 8 months I was able to go & get some more testing done-found out I wasn't ovulating for some time.  My OB gave me the drug to make u have u're period & that worked like a charm!  I had an ultra sound to rule out polosystic etc. & endemetroisis etc. I don't have that.  Also checked to make sure I had plenty of eggs, my follicles r healthy &tubes rclear-Last month was my 2nd dose of cholmid-my body has been reacting well 2 it & each month I've ovulated.  Well in this 2nd month I went for my blood test to check I can't remember, it the nurse said I definaty ovulated-my numbers doubled!  Now I am 5 days late, but 2day I went to the br, wiped and had some very light pink discharge-I've read up on implentation bleeding, I really hope that is what it is, if not just another disappointment added to the 7+ yrs. and counting.  On the bright side, my body is getting back to normal again & my OB has high hopes that clomid is going to help us-So to those that have been trying only for a few months, that's not bad at all, keep positive, It's been an emotioanl roller coaster these past 7 years of trying and I"m almost 31, my hubby already 31-we wanted to have our first by now, but I guess it's God's plan 4 us to have one hopefully soon!!  Good luck to all of u!  I can completely understand your heart ache!
Hi, my partner and I have been ttc for the last 2 1/2 years, we have one beautiful girl who took us six years to get, I have been on clomid for 4 cycles now and my highest level yet is 12. I am hoping we will fall soon. It is nice to see and know that there are many others in our position too. I am 25 with pcos. Has any of you successfully concieved on clomid? I am hoping it will happen soon.
Hi everyone.. after reading all your comments and hearing your stories, I thought I'd share mine. In 1993 I became pregnant at age 24 after using 20 50mg tablets of Clomid. That was before Metformin. The Doc said it was the highest dose he had ever put anyone on. we had TTC for years but I have always had PCOS. I had a good pregnancy and my daughter is healthy, now almost 16. I wanted another child after her, but doctor refused to let me go back on Clomid, said it was too risky for me so he did Ovary Drilling surgery when it was still in it's testing stages, back in 97. That was highly successful and I began to ovulate every other month on my own which  had never happened to me in my life before. Six months after the surgery I was pregnant with my son. He is a healthy 12 yr old now. Since then my system went back to the old ways of no ovulation and no periods. Now I am trying one more time to conceive. My doc has started me on Clomid (different doc) only 50mg, 5 tablets. I'm on round two and I don't think it's going to work, but who knows? I"m also on Metformin which seems to be doing something. If I don't ovulate this month, he's going to double my dose on Clomid next month, failing that he will do the Ovary Drilling which was so successful for me 13 years ago! Don't lose hope ladies, just keep trying, and one fine day it will work for you as it did for me. It's well worth the wait! and try not to stress over it too much that will only make things more difficult, believe me, I know! All the best.
My husban and I have been ttc for 3 years, we have a beautiful healthy daughter who is almost 4. We got pregnant with her so quick and easy we are at a loss as to why we are having so mug trouble this time around. Well I was just diagnosed with PCOS and my progesterone was 0.2. So I started on Clomid 50 mg for days 3-5 of my cycle but did not ovulate. So then I took Clomid 100mg twice a day for days 3-9 of my cycle and just got my progesterone level drawn on day 21 of my cycle and it was 79. The nurse said that could mean either I REALLY ovulated or I could be pregnant. I would only be a couple of weeks preggo and that is a really high #. so I think it's just the medicine makin the number that high not that I am pregnant. Seems like others who have taken Clomid have had this issue as well. Has anyone out there successfully gotten pregnant using Clomid and what were your numbers? How many rounds did it take? I need some hope
I'm pregnant at the moment but am worried because my day 21 was 148.2!!! This is my 2nd pregnancy as I m/c is june. Anything over 30 suggests you have ovulated. You need to maintain it at 10 to keep your pregnancy. I hope everything is ok with mine as high progesterone levels can be bad news too!
Hi I would like to share my story! I was dx with PCOS in Jan 09...Tried several cycles of clomid and the highest progesterone level on cd 21 was 8.4....Did one cycle of femara and on cd 21 it was 14.8...That was the month I conceived my dd...Took progesterone suppositories till 12th week of pregnancy! Every womans body is different I guess!!! Good Luck to all!!!
hi everyone, im new to this but reading the thread you seem to be the perfect people to ask - ive been TTC for nearly 3 years - had all the tests done and they cant find anything wrong with myself or partner so im classed as unexplained infertility. The consultant put me on clomid 50mg 6 MONTHS ago and still no success, after the 5th month of failure i had to ask the hospital to give me a progesterone test on day 21 as they were not monitoring me at all and i felt like i was being ignored due to the fact there is no reason why i shouldnt be able to get preganant! i had to ring the doctor for my results a week later and my progeterone level was 141.7!!!!!! I immediatly rang the hospital as this concerned me and was told this is nothing to worry about and he will see me next month for my follow up appointment! has anyone else experienced that high level while on clomid?
surely if im producing that much progesterone theres got to be a reason why i not getting pregnant? Just sick of being fobbed off with 'just keep trying, theres nothing wrong with you'
Rant over, thanks, any advice would me appreciated
My husband and I have been trying to concieve for a few months now. I took my first round of clomid100mg in january-feb and my progestrone test came back at a 7. Feb-March I started taking 100mg of metform and today I got my results back that it was a 57!!! Do you think this means I could be pregnant?
I also have lost about 20 pounds over the last few months.
i have been trying to get pregnant, i got preg a year and half ago and lost it at 11 weeks, since then i have been on clomid and tamoxifen to help overlation. my problem was irregular cycle between 25-32 days, its very difficult to pin point day 21. my levels were varied and unsure if i was overlating. this was due to not getting the right day (day21), my doctor sugested counting backwards and estimating day 21. i had no signs of overlation, but on clomid it was very painful around day 15, so i counted 7 days after the most painful cramps and i was able to get the right day (day21).
i have now been overlating as levels have been above 30, my consultant says to show you have overlated it has to be over 30. however having high levels dosesnt mean your pregnant this just indicates that overlation has occured.
if your having problems then get your partners sperm checked too, my husbands motility was low, after taking zinc they are back to normal.
we have been trying for so long and still no joy, the medication drives me insane and i have decided to give it a miss for a couple of months my levels this month was 29! im forever hopeful but it just seams to be a lottery.
i just loose hope every time my period comes, im also 39 and time and age are against me, i have been told that IVF will be my next step if i dont conseve within the next few months.
good luck everyone x
hello i am also ttc for a yr now i recently took provera for 10 days just waiting on af to arrive then i start first round of clomid on day 5 of af. I was just curious what everyones progesterone levels were before starting and what they were at your 21 day visit mine was below .5 thats point 5 and also wondering how many got pg on first or second round of clomid?  good luck to

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BABY DUST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been ttc for three years, started iregular period about year and a half ago, got pregnany in late jan, miscarried in march. now i have pcos. I started my first round of clomid 50mg day 5-9 on june 18th, I went for my day 21 progesterone levels and it was 19.4 my doctor said I had ovulated and I took a HPT two days ago on july 12th it was negative, called my doctor and she wants me to take a blood test tomorow if I dont get my period. Wondering if I could be pregnant.
I also have PCOS, but I was given a drug by the name of Femara.  And then I took the Ovidrel injection.  Once I did that I went in for IUI which means Intra Uterine Insemination of my husbands baby juice (lol). I went for a blood test today and my Progesterone level was at 26!  I am so excited because next week I will go back for an actual pregnancy test.  Wish me luck because I am only 24 yrs old and has been trying for about three years now.

I read all these forums but no one says what has happened next. are these success stories and has any1 got a positive result

Thank you
dows
im 22, me and my partner have been ttc for 3 yrs, i have pcos, i just went for my day 21 blood tests. i hope all is ok i hope to find out soon :) .
hey everyone
I've been reading your posts and have very similar situtation. I am 21 and we've been TTC for 1 year now, i got pregnant naturally in april but had misscarriage at 8 weeks. after 3 months my specialist put me on clomid 50mcg and I am now gona start my 3rd cycle and still no pregnancy. my first round my ph was at 49, this last month it was at 61, but just yesterday started spotting, so i guess my period is coming. I am so frustrated about everything, cause if I'm ovulating why am i not getting pregnant? somebody please help
Hi Kat 122, sorry about your miscarriage, just wondering why you are on clomid when you conceived natural, from what I have been reading its normally low progesterone that will make you miscarry, I was diagnosed with pcos and endometriosis in June of this year, I’m now on glucophage 3 times a day (500mg) to regulate my insulin which is causing the cysts on my ovaries, have taken my first round of clomid from day 1-3 of my cycle 50mg (because i wasn't ovulating), had my results last Friday for my progesterone levels on day 21 they were 22.7 they like it to be over 30 but it’s still ok over 20, so I was happy with that as the last time I had it checked it was 1.4 , don’t think I will get my BFP this month but bought a test today anyway so going to do a test in the morning.....
hi my name is Rachel and I had similar story. I had clomifene first 50 ,nothing ,than 100 one month and got pregnant, unfortunately, 27 week(due to placenta insuffiency) i delivered a boy who died after a  month,
I wonder whether this clomifene is doing any harm to the fetal
a doctor have said that it s not a case but i dont trust them .
it is not first case me and you
this page started 6 yrs ago, has anyone gotten pregnant and had healther babies since this started?
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to comment on this.... I was on clomid for the last 3 months (days 5-9) and my progesterone levels were through the roof!  The first time I called, she said my 21 levels were at 105!!! and thought for sure I was pregnant.  Well I usually have 28 day cycles and day 28 came and went with no AF.... I took test after test and they were all BFN.  Finally on day 32 AFT decided to show her ugly head.  So, onto the second round of clomid and that month my prog levels were 52 and again on CD 34 AF showed.  On the final month my levels were high again at 63 and again a BFN and AF on CD 32.  I am now off Clomid but have been continuing to check my prog levels and this month it was 56 all on their own!  So I'm not sure what clomid did for me except extend my cycles and give me every pregnancy symptom in the book until I thought I was going crazy.... anyone else have super high Progesterone levels?
I'm so glad I found this site! I'm starting to belive the correct progestrone level is different for every women. I have been trying for 3 1/2 years and clomid makes me think I'm crazy (having every preg symptom imaginable) first round my progestrone level was 1. the second round at 100mg of clomid my progestrone level was 0. (That's right, big 'Ol goose egg). My doctor then started giving me progestrone. After my the next try at 150 mg of clomid my progestrone was 14. That's huge for me! I don't think I'm preg, but I'm worried. I asked my doctor for more progestrone and he told me I didn't need it. The doc said when I get preg, he will put me on progestrone. I'm worried if I do get preg or if I am now I'll misscarry just like last time before I even know I need it. I don't know what to do?
My doctor started me on Clomid on just a random day as i was not getting my period.
The 3 day window when i was meant to ovulate - i actually got my period on the 2nd day!
He then started me on it again from the 2 - 5 day of that period.
Last week was my ovulation days and today i got my results from my day 21 progesterone test - my result was 196.. yes, 196
I dont know what that means.
All he said was one of 2 things will happen - if i get my period next week i need to take clomid again days 2-5 and a test on day 21.... or if my period doesnt come next week i need to do a pregnancy test.
Fingers Crossed!
Just wanted to let you know i am now 4 weeks pregnant.
Getting my levels checked tomorrow so hopefully all goes well.
Doctor suggested it may be multiples when i mentioned my gyno had me on Clomid but i think that is a long shot as there are no actual facts yet.
I am just finished with my 4th cycle of clomid. I was on 50mg for 3 moths and only ovulated at 9. This month I ovulated at 19 with 100mg. I am going crazy everyday thinking I have every pregnant symptom. Has anyone gotten pregnant with ovulating only at 19?
Please help. I'm needing some peace of mind...
I am on my second round of clomid. The fist time my progesterone test was 8.9. Now the second time it is 17.1. My doctor told me that it was really good... At fist I thought it was good but i am seeing a lot of people have higher levels. I did take an early pregnancy test 4 days that was a negative. Can i still be pregnancy.
Well in 2004 I took my first round of Clomid and ovulated- I'm sorry I do not remember my level at that time.  I got pregnant that month and delivered a healthy baby boy at week 38 1/2.  He is almost 7 now.  I am currently trying to conceive my second child and am on round 2 of clomid.  My level was 30 last month with no conception and 21 this month.  I am on day 25 waiting on testing :).  Good luck to you.  Just wanted to let you know that good things can and have happened with Clomid.  He was the best miracle God ever gave me!
I am in the same situation as you.  ive been on 150mg of clomid for 3 months and my level is 129.2,  last month it was 11.4.   im confused as to if im pregnant, or if its some of the other things such as hydatiform mole, over production of the adrenal glands or cancer    
I got my back and 1 week after ovulation is 125! Well, nurse said that it might mean that little embryo is trying to dig in :-) Fingers crossed
I have been on clomid for 5 months with the first 4 taking 50mg and this month being 100mg. I had my tubes tied 8 years ago and reversed last year in hopes to concieve a baby with my new husband. no luck yet. My progesterone levels are usually around 12 or so, this month however was 3 :( does that mean that there is no posible way for me to be pregnant?
Hi I have just had my results today and my level was 147 it is my 3 cycle on clomid, last month my level was 64 which I thought was high so it's a big leap, I wonder too if this can indicate pregnancy, but can't test until 3/7/12! Fingers crossed to all ttc x
Hi,my husband and I have been trying for pregnancy almost two years now.I had my progesterone test which was 92.now am on clomid and this is my second month,do u think I might have a higher level of it or its normal.I pray all of us trying to concieve best of luck.
I had sterelization reversed April this year 2012 , when on clomid this cycle from day 2 to day 6 had bloods done day 22 came back 51.8 they say any thing over 30 is good ! Had scan day 24 to see if I realised an egg and 2 follicles where gone to say yes I released eggs , when can I test to see if I'm pregnant thanks Kelly
I have had a history of fertility problems.  I too have a 6 year old from a previous marriage.  My AMH levels are really low so my docs have been putting me on several types of meds.  We first started with femara 1 daily for 5 days and then gonal f shots for 3 days.  My progesterone was 15 on day 17.  We tried that twice, no luck.  This month they switched things up and i took femara 3 a day for 5 days and then Menopur shots for 4 days.  On day 18 I was at a progesterone level of 22.5. My levels are the best they have been...but I am still awaiting results...with fingers crossed....we are praying that this is not another disappointment...ultimately we believe it is in GOD's hands...and are praying that the result is positive.....