High body temperature
my body temperature some times feels very high is like having fever, but I dont have any and besides that Im cold most of the times even when my husban says that he feels like I am burning I feel cold, is that maybe bucause I take birth control pills? Thanks sorry for the spelling.
Hi.
I am no doctor but imagine that the birth control pills could have an effect. I got off the pill after 13years this January and since then have had problems with my body temperature. My obgyn assumes it is hormone related, similar to pre-menopausal symptoms. (I am only 32) The pill alters your hormonal make-up, and some may give you too much or not enough of a particular hormone that your body is comfortable with.... causing any number of symptoms.
My core temperature is almost always in the 99.0-99.6 range... and I always feel warm, get hot easily... when before I used to be a cold person. No one has really given me any answers, just guesses. Hormones fluctuations seems to be the common consensus.
Hope this helps a little