Hints needed on orgasim during intercourse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I was with the same partner for 12 years and had not once had an orgasim during intercourse the only way i can was foreplay and never really had urges. At the time i didnt really care i thought thats the way its suppose to be until i met someone that makes me have urges just by a kiss. So any advise you can give me would be much appreciated.
I have only one recommendation- I had my first orgasm like this, so I'd suggest it for you to try with this new hubby of yours.  I would suggest you have sex with you on top, and have him touch your clit while you ride him.  Don't have him stop until you come... that's what I'd suggest :)
here's a great one if you like oral sex. have him lick your clit while he fingers you. best orgasm EVER!
Very few women can come from intercourse alone. Most (like 70%) need direct clitoral stimulation, which intercourse doesn't normally provide; so if coming then is really important to you, either of you can use your hands or a vibrator on your clitoris during intercourse. You can also certainly alternate intercourse with oral or anything else you like.
Lol I totally agree....that is the best way to orgasm...
it just teases the hell out of me....

but also i like it when im on top and mypartneer sort of lifts like a sit up....and holds my buttcheeks hehe lol its
bearhitch is right just i dont use my husbands fingers at all times. i position my clit on his pubic bone so that when i go back and forth it rubs on his pubic bone (i also use a little fantasising)(spelling?). i can now orgasim within 5 minutes. i also thought that it was normal not to orgasim but it sucks when your body wants to but you dont get to. it is kind of like blue balls! once i figured out how to i actually enjoy and look forward to sex. hope all goes well.
Well I have never had that problem. I have been having sex with the same person for 5 years and we have sex almost everyday and I get off more then he does. I think the #1 one thing is having chemistry or passion with the person your having sex with. You can have sex with who you think is good looking or buddy buddy but that doesn't mean there is chemistry or passion. Have your partner work for it. A lot of men the first couple times will work for it and then after that they know its available so the will just take at will. You want him to kiss  you with a passion 4play. After you start kissing passionately the clothes start coming off but just don't go straight for intercourse do a littl hand action or oral action not for to long though just enough to get both of you going and then slide over on top of him. One really good position and I have learned it works really good for women who have a hard time having an orgasm is do it like cowgirl( you on top) but backwards to wear your butt is facing his face lean  on his legs to wear you are down a little but still sitting up and start having fun. What happens is  his penis doesn't face down when it is hard it goes out and slightly up. So this way you get strong penitration and as you move it is massaging both your Gspot and your Clit. Anyway try it and let us know. Good luck
You dirty , dirty, girls! lol, lol. i can't help, but answer this one.  It's importand that he hits the "spot". For me it feels like I have to pee for a sec.then whammo.......... there are so many different positions you can do. have you ever seen a karma sutra  (check my sp) book. You might be able to find info on the net about it. Good luck!
okay lucy girl, i thought you never had "one" before? are you pullin'the wool over our eyes???
besides, i'm takin'this ALLLLL in! i can "do it" myslef but not during sex. so i am appreciating all of this advice. i have AF now so when she leaves, i just may try some of the positions. never have i ever had one during sex. i am sooooo deprived!
Thank you everyone for your help. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks again for thaking the time to help. :)
hey girl...
just curious if there is one particular post/advice you are "partial" towards? any one you will try 1st? just curious. i know theres a couple i will give a "go" hope it works for me too!
I told ya'll my hubby would be home this weekend. lol . this might be to much info, but we went out sat. night. had a little too much fun if ya know what i mean. I had asked my cousin (total nympho) about what we all had discussed. she gave me a karma sutra book. OMG!!!!!!! I have been missing out on so much in life! You wouldn't believe all that stuff!!!! Some stuff i just flat out coldn't do, to old I guess. He must of liked it too cause the whole weekend he was on me like a dog on a bone! I would recommend it to everybody!!!! I got the advice from a woman who has been married 20 years and they STILL  do it every night.with tools too!!!! I promise you it is possible! I thought i was ging to pee on myself then it was like i ws going to explode. .My husband felt like king of the jungle. now, I have to go all week!!!! She's not getting that book back!!!
I thought I was the only one who couldn't have the big O.  I get so close to coming when he's giving me oral but for some reason I can't and I dont know why.  I tried to talk to my dr. a few years ago but he wasn't helpful at all.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you are coming close, hold your breath until you explode.  IT WORKS I PROMISE!
i have had three orgasims were i just poored all over his stomic, now what am i broke all i do is dry up nothing works any more not dickin me or lickin me what can i do all he wants is for me to *** all over him
is your new guy circumcised?if so he can try restoration or reconstruction.

The study concluded that the uncircumcised penis glides within its sheath of moveable skin with minimal friction. Because of this, uncut men use shorter thrusts than cut partners, who drive more deeply to launch an orgasm. The shorter thrusts of uncircumcised men, according to 71 percent of the respondents, allowed more contact with the mons pubis and clitoris, creating more orgasms for the women.  
this is the first time I have been on this site and I am taking it all in. I have never had an orgasim during sex and i want one so bad. My partner has a large penis and he knows how to use it because it feels so good...and i come so close after about 30 forty five minutes he cums and I am left wanting. I have tried being on top, forward, backward, doggy, and missionary. I can have one by myself but never with him. He is circumcised, and he tries to make me *** but I never do. Now I am a big girl could that have anything to do wit it. Help please I dont know what else to do.
This is all great information I only had an orgasim once and that was because I was creeping with my neighbors boyfriend and the excitment drove me crazy and his penis was off the hook goooood!!!!
have him pin your legs behind your head and be real deep in side you and reach down n play with ur clit or have him on top laying on you almost lots of pressure and bend your knees and move your body like a snack up and down like slither your hips up and down while hes pumping you. lol this sounds like porno
i have always had trouble orgazin and i found this works best and oh does it and be really really horny by the time you start having sex kiss and touch for a while dont just jump in bed men can do that i cant make sure your really wet and horney when you become horney your vagin walls swell with blood and your vagina long gates
this is all great information, i will try it all.  thanks for the porno lol.
ok I thought i would jump in here an throw my 2cents....I have always came close but i to have never had an orgasm unless i was on top, but what i like to do now is doggy an i just play wit my clit myself an while he does his thing im doin mine an we both get it, an if u r to affraid or embarrased do it at night, he'll never know what ur doin, an when u say the words "im about to ***" he'll think he th esh*t...lol

good luck girls, an i'm gunna have to try that book out
I've never had one during sex either!  I always feel like I'm going to, but then I start to feel like I'm going to pee!  I'm so freaked out that I'm going to pee, that when i reach that point, I can't have an orgasim.  Also, alot of positions that I've tried, it hurts.  I don't know if I just have a weird vagina or what.  But its hard work to ahve an orgasm  
most women cannot orgasim without stimulation.  I think it is like 90% of women.  
I am new to this site, simple because I was told that I was not that great in bed because I don't move all that much. I have tried many positions and none of them really work for me. The one that I have tried is the one that BriannasMommy suggested and that one does work for me however; the problem that I have is the lack of movement and change. That is what is leading to the lack of good preformance in the bedroom. I pratice alot almost everyday, but just like most of the women on this site I have this really intense feeling and it lasts for a while but never goes away or feels like an explosion, like everyone is saying. I would love to try different positions but so far none of them seem to do anything for me. If you have any suggestions that would be great. Thank you.
i am a 23 year old that has been sexually active for a couple of years and i can't have a orgasim. i mean i love sex and everything that comes along with it. it is just not happening for me. what should i do?
im having the same problem can someone give me some easy but good advice on how to get a good orgasm during sex!  someone please help!
I have never once had an orgasim in my life I am 21 yrs old.I used to think it was mental , so id talk myself into how much i n love i was in with the guy I was currently with just to get one. ive come close but never let go.I know better though,  thanks for all the great advice , but im a female in the military and it very easy to find a guy to do anything and everything to please you, ive had alot of marriage propsals, and i think its workable, but none of them are good enough. Maybe there hasnt been the right guy?

hopeful
well, i have never had a problem in this area i can easily have 5-6 really good ones during intercouce and or oral sex every time. But i do know friends that have had difficulties. My advise to you would be focus on relaxing and not putting too much pressure on yourself. An orgasam is both a mental and a physical experience. Likewise, the more pressure/fixation you put on yourself, the more your body will not realxand in turn have a harder time having an orgasim. Try differnt things, self explore with your own body. If you are in a realtionship, try differnt things with your partner..  example: have a bath/shower together/  a lot of foreplay. There are also many differnt "toys" and creams out there.  Let him/her know what is pleaurable for you. Communication is the key. Be aware with your own self what your turn ons are and go from there. I hope this helps you .
I am 27 years old and I am having a hard time having an orgasim.  What's driving me crazy is that I have had orgasims before so I know what I am missing.  The problem is that when my boyfriend and I are having sex, the only way that I can orgasim is when he is slow strocking me.  This creates a problem for us because as we all know the easiest way for a man to have an orgasim is when he is slow strocking with long thrusts.  So, I am left unsatisfied and he is pleased every time. When he gets his first orgasim out of the way, I'm thinking he is ready for round two but every time he fools me because his penis has other plans... What can I do sexually to help arouse him and how do I allow myself to be on the same sexual accord with him so he won't be forced to have to slow stroke every time which is clearly hard for him to do without exploding...?
wow all this helps alot but now im wondering if my girl friend has ever had an orgasim humm......:)but i am very open and i was hoping that you gals can help me put to understand exactly what an orgasim is ?? cause this all sounds very intresting...thanksalot
I am 21 years old and have been with the same guy for 3 years now. I have never orgasimed. Its not his fault though I do know that. He tries his hardest. But I always lie and say that I came knowing d*** and well that I didnt. I am so attracted to him and I have come close many times specially when I on top. But I also have another question is it normal for him to not to want to go twice? I always ask him to make love again or to keep going and he says he can't. I'm not sure what I'm asking LOL I might just be venting.
I am 27 years old....have been married almost 3 yrs and I have NEVER had an orgasim! When my husband and I have sex I am not fully satisfied by the time he is done but how do you tell a man that you are not satisfied!!? Before I got married I had not been with anyother man and till now I have only been with my husband but I do not enjoy my sex life......
Are you able to have an orgasm by yourself?  If you are 27 years old and have never had an orgasm it's probably time to see a sexologist.  There's no shame in it.  I was sexually assaulted when I was 15 and later in live I developed vaginismus (involuntary clenching of the kegels during sex causing painful intercourse, etc.).  By that time I was married to my husband of 6 years and we were able to work through it together.  

As for how to tell your partner you're not being satisfied, there is no easy way to do it (or it's so easy we just reject it).  Just tell them!  I don't mean say "honey, by the way you suck in bed" but tell them that you feel a little uncomfortable discussing this but you aren't entirely satisfied with your sex life.  Then be ready with some suggestions.  If you think that you have problems that preceed the relationship, explain that you want to seek therapy so you can share a fulfilling sex life.  If he's just being (sorry guys) lazy, tell him what you would like him to do.  Most men honestly don't have a clue that they're not pleasing you, especially if you're faking, and by lying you are doing both of you a disservice.  He thinks he is doing the right thing and you are feeling unfulfilled.  **Nobody will speak up for you if you don't do it yourself!**  If he doesn't want to hear it, you have bigger relationship problems than just your sex life and might want to seek counseling to find the underlying issue to why he doesn't feel that your happiness is important.  The longer you wait the harder it will become and the more betrayed he will feel that you lied to him.
I understand what you all are talking about, and also the pressure on women to have orgasims.  I was in a long term relationship and I (we) learned ways to orgasim every time we had intercourse.  I of course had to be assertive with my positions and fantasies to orgasim as quick as I could.  Now being in a new sexual relationship, I feel frustrated that I don't orgasem quick or hard enough, and, because I am compared to past sexual experiences I feel like a failure.  I know that I am in good and open in bed and that I love sex and that I do and can orgasim... but I know that I can do better and after an afternoon or night of intercourse, I feel upset that I didin't come more and harder... women are under pressure and we do feel compared.. but know that we are all the same (like men by the way) in that we need to fine the right "one" and the right circumstances to make us want to orgasim and whatever means that is... it is OKAY!!!!
I say leave the guy your with and date a black guy. Black guys take their time and will not stop until you have an orgasm and their dicks are big.LOL!
I'm 28 and I feel so silly for asking this but.... when you orgasm  - its not just the high feeling - right - i mean do you *** like a guy does???  I ask b/c I can get to the OMG high feelings ... i mean OMG but I'm not cumming like my BF.  Thanks for your info!!!!!
Here come some answers....!!

Foreplay... plenty of forelplay, kiss stroke, touch - PG 13 stuff to begin with. Take your time. Girls this is when you should start to get wet. Guys your dicks should be standing to attention. But take it easy.. TIP stroke the back/insides of her thinghs with the tips of your fingers.. it like electricity

Guys... Lick her *****!! You can  give her her first orgasm of the night right there - with your head between her thighs..but golden rule..take it slow! Kiss and caress her neck, shoulders, breasts (dont suck her nipples of guys - tease, play with the skin around her nipples more than the actual nipples themselves!), kiss her belly, bite(gently!) the sides of her belly - kiss the insides of her thighs.. phewww your there!!

Still dont jump on that clit yet!! Its a sensitive piece of kit, it needs to be played with lovingly. kiss her labia, lick them, betwen them all the way up, to her clit - but DONT TOUCH, do this a a few more times but let your tongue slip over her clit every now and then.. lick and kiss the skin between her vagina and her anus.. she'll love it.

TRADE SECRET.. ask her what she likes!! Girls tell him what you want!! She can call out hotter - or colder depending on how aroused she feels. She can guide your tongue by gently moving your head..

TRADE SECRET.. guys with your tongue, lick out all the letters of the alphabet on her *****. Use your fingers to feel inside her or play with her anus(gently) while you lick...

RESULT.... splash, ok thats orgasm number one.. your aiming for at least three boys.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Summary..

Foreplay - lots of it
Oral sex.. start of by teasing her
               lick out letters of the alphabet
               Use your fingers simultaneously
               Get FEEDBACK.. guide him girls
               Make eye contact with her ..very sexy
Its easy for guys to ***, they can wack off anytime of the day and *** within a couple of minutes, so make your number one aim to pleasure your woman..as many times as you can

PS: To all you girls who can *** on your own but not with your partner... show him how you do it, teach hm how an where to rub you.. give him an anatomy lesson.  Then incorparate it into your session.

Oh yeah TRADE SECRET - if your man can only come once here's a little tip.. men are able to have multiple orgasms too. But it requires jess a little bit of sef control and familiarity.. When he's just about to *** - get him to pull his **** out.. stick it in your mouth, no rubbing, he needs to *** but without ejaculating.. he must pull back as though tryig to stop him self pissing.. once he's *** he'll still be hard.. for ages.. when i discovered this. i used to cal it Marathon ****..Ladies find out why :-)

I am 27 years old love sex been having it for a long time started early didn't have my 1st orgasm until I was 20yrs old. I can have one as long as it steems from clit stimulation. I want to be able to *** from intercourse alone. I am a plus size girl so being on top doesn't do it for me... Any suggestions????
hey well they way i always throw it is when i'm having sex and he finishes b4 me i get mad who wouldnt i take off my underwear and sit on top of AND i start rubbing myself back and forth and so one and then you have a big one on top his stomach and it feels so good i love it and no i had sex last nite an i threw it at least six times i love sex
One position that always does it for me:  Lie on you stomach with you legs together. He basically straddles you with his knees either side facing the same way as you and slides in.  Have him sitting up and playing with your butt cheeks.  When he pushs your cheeks up it kind of makes you cli.t rise up too and puts it close to his penis. You can also tilt your butt up a bit to get your cli.t close to his penis sliding in and out. ( Sorry if that isn't explained well)

Another thing I have discovered is that a lot of people are hesitant about anal or don't like it.  You don't have to have anything slide into your butt. Just get him to feel and rub around on the outside of it.  You might be surprised at what it can do.
Personally, I cannot have an orgasm without actually rubbing my clit during intercourse,  that is the ONLY way for me.  It is more intense during intercourse than it is alone but my partner knows to leave room for my hand....lol
Feeling and rubbing your anus is VERY nice, that makes the big "O" even better!!!  
Okay this might be way too much info and gross but I could use advice. Recently I've been having problems with having an orgasm, We've been doing the same position forever, my boyfriend just never wants to change! Anyways, we used to love doing doggie, and thats what always made me have an orgasm. But when we do doggie my vagina ***** in air and then is forced out when he pushes, making a not so sexy noise. *blushes* My boyfriend said he can feel the air build up when he pushes in, what can I do to keep this from happening?

I need to have an orgasm soon! It's so frustrating! Any position/toy advice is great.
This is going to sound so horrible... u.u;

But if you want an honest answer: try pot. I got high for the first time and had sex and it was like BAM! instant feeling. I didn't get to achieve orgasm unfortunately because we were both exhausted (he couldn't even *** we were just out, lol), but I know if I tried it again and the guy could last, I could achieve orgasm.

You probably shouldn't do that.

Drugs are bad.

But yeah. >>; Just saying. :]
I've heard that when a guy hits the g-spot, you may feel like you have to pee. It's supposed to go away and give you an orgasm. Just try it. If you pee... well... Apologize, then try something else. D:
For the longest I thought I had a problem because I could not have an orgasm. 8 years into having sex, I finally had my first orgasm. It was just as you described, like I was about to pee and then wammo!!! My sex drive increased dramatically after that. I even got to where I could do it by myself. Well all that has now went away!!! I don't know what happened. I can no longer experience an orgasm with my boyfriend or by myself. You can only imagine knowing what you couldn't have for so long and then getting a small taste of it. I have only had about 10 orgasms in my life and that is not enough. I want more and I don't know what to do.  
Okay so im a 20 year old women. Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years he is an older man and we have alot of sex but it seems to me that i could only have an Orgasim when im on top riding him i dont know why i cant have it any other way we've been trying to do everything possible but it jus dont seem to work if you have any advice please let me know thanks :D
so I hadn't had an orgasm either thought it was all a big lie...then I met my man and he can't get off unless he knows I'm enjoying myself he has made me be very vocal about what I like is very big on not holding anything back ie if you wanna scream then scream also he makes me feel really comfortable isn't disgusted by anything and doesn't laugh at anything. foreplay has definately been the key for me...the wetter the better...like massage oil quick massage. usually leading to oral, 69 works the best for me as I'm turned on by him being turned on and vice versa...sometimes a little bum play as off putting as it may seem...habing someone flick there tongue over your anus feels so so good this would generally lead to our bodies sliding all over each other still being soaked in oil...while whispering naughty things in each others ears...and slow suggestive penetration...positions with lots of body contact...before the final position me on top...my boy lifts from his hips and grabs my hips holding his thumbs really tight against my groin...in this position my clit rubs hard against his pubic bone and he can help me thrust as I begin to come and my legs give way...keeps it going for a long time and then the feeling of my muscles contracting on him makes him come so I start before him but we finish together...
I am an almost 35 year old female. I came for the first time with a male alone without using a toy or fingers about a month ago. I think a lot of it has to do with how much passion and how much you both are into each other. It takes a special man to be able to do this. I think that has a lot to do with it. It was the best feeling in the world. I have only squirted one time and that was me masterbating (masturbating) by myself. After I got past the feeling that I was going to urinate all over myself. It was the best feeling n the world. Its all about finding that special man that is totally into you and not just himself. And if you dont *** doing intercourse he should ALWAYS make sure you do after he comes he has fingers and there are always toys but he should never get out of the bed without making sure you too are satisfied

What I have found works to create multiple orgasms is when the man is inside you and masterbates you at the same time. Honestly, AMAZING results each and every time.
THE ONLY WAY I CAN ORGASIM IS IF I PLAY WITH MYSELF DURING INTERCOURSE WITH MY FINGERS OR USE A VIBRATIOR OH WAIT THERE WAS ONE GUY I HAD SEX WITH THAT MADE ME ONE TIME UMMMMM SWEET MEMORIES UNFORTUNATELY THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME AND IT WAS PAINFULLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to tell you girls dont ever have sex when you smoke bud!!! okay lets think about this when your STONED all you wanna do is chill!!  RIGHT??? tell you this i started talking to my ex not that long ago and we smoked together.... by the time we were done smoking he wanted me to get on top of him. AND F*^* i didnt think i was ready because i wasnt expecting it, we were driving so. his **** coul'nt go in because i wasnt wet. it was almost imposible to get we!!! so just an advice to all the girls that smoke and then have SEXX
THATS A LIE  I GOT ****** UP GIN AND ALL AND I F#$KED THIS 33 YR OLD IM 23 BY THE WAY TILL MY LEGS GAVE OUT AND I CAME OOOOOH DID I COME I BACKED IT UP LIKE A MAKE TRUCK THE LADY WHO SAID BACKWARD RINDING HIM FROM THE BACK WITH YOUR HANDS ON HIS LEGS F@#K YA I CAN DANCE REALLY GOOD AND I DANCE HOW I HAVE SEX  WHILE I START GRINDIN BACKWARDS HE SAID SO U GETTIN BAD AND HE START  SLAPPIN MY A@# HARD AND I CAME LIKE A WATER FALL I CAN NUT IN 5 MINS BUT IM A FREAK U HAVE TO LET LOSE AND REALLY WANT TO DO IT OR IT TO HAPPEN IT WONT HAPPEN IF YOUR TRYING TO HARD OR THINKIN TO HARD I START HAVING THEM BACK TO BACK AFTER HAVING MY SON BUT MY 33YR OLD WAS 9 IN A HALF IN STICK AND IT'S 3 TO 4 IN THIC AND IM LITTLE SO WE BOTH WENT NUTS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LMAO
OH PS FOR SOME REASON I PULL MY HAIR WHEN I NUT I DNT KNOW Y MAYBE I CANT TAKE IT BUT IM BLACK SO MY FRIENDS THINK IM CRAZY OH AFTER NUTTIN BACK AFTER BACK YOUR LEGS GO IN AND OUT 4 UP TO 5HRS SO DNT DRIVE THATS HOW I HIT A CAR THANKS LADYS
Okay so I've never had *** during intercourse, and my Boyfriend gets really frustrated.He is the only guy who has even come close, no other guy has been able to.  I feel like I might  and then he goes off (he blames the going off quick on me) he goes off really quick, lol he tries not to look at me, and then he makes the mistake and BAM!  I don't mind, he makes it up to me orally,but to him, he feels like a failure because he cant during sex...I don't know what to do
i have only orgasimed once with my boyfriends and that was through dry humping lol. i get some sensation during most positions but i get the sensation of needing to pee when im on top. only problem is that its the position that feels the best and is my boyfriends favourite. ive now started to fake so we can change positions to finish him off without him finding out and  without hurting his feelings. he is eager to please me and likes to satisfy me so he will rub me after, but this leaves me feeling soar,  even when he does get me. ive told him to go softer, which he does but then gets excited and starts doing it again. i dont want to hurt his feeling by telling him hes doing it all wrong.
i can not orgasm while have intercourse. I am nervous that i will never be able to. i have heard some people devolp that "skill" later in life. The way i get off is either i play with myself or have my partner. I love sex and the passion that comes with it...it feels amazing but i dont get that same feeling as when i play myself. I wouldnt even know how a orgasm feels during intercourse or let alone what to expect. i dont feel like i'm to up tight or to relaxed its a happy medium. I would say to woman who are like me is... keep playing with urself at least u are still ***img. get toys..watch urself in mirrors..public places..different holes ;)...have fun with ur sex life u never know what will excite you!!!
hello, i have been tryin to get my girl to orgasim for a coule months now. i took her big v from her and i can not get her to get the big O... i am just shy of 7 in adn 5.5 girth and we normaly go at it for 2hrs or so... i have tried everything from missonary to standing to doggy. you name it i think we have tried it lol... i konw some girls jsut dont orgasim, but how do we know which girls dont. i have givin her oral until i couldnt put my tunge back in my mouth, i have stimulated the spot and rotated threw positons like nobodies buisness... any advice??? we have been dating for almost a year now, so i think the chemstry is thier... part of it is sh doesnt relax. i tell her to just make it me in her mind but she keeps soemthing in thier... what can i do to help that, and are thier any like not well known positions for deep penetration that includes g spot and clite stimulation at once??? if somebody could help me out that would be amazing.
if you just want to exoerience an orgasm just use your fingers at first and rub then in circles around yor clit.IT WORKS EVERY TIME!PROMISE!!!!!!!!
Most women do have a hard time orgasming naturally during sex. Sitting on top and rubbing your clit against him may work for some. Just depends on how "sensitive" you are. Here's my suggestion on what I've found works for me. Lay on your back and grab your legs behind your knees. Have him get on top and prop himself on his elbows. He has to maintain a stead rhythm pushing forward while you pull back on your legs, angling your pelvis. We're all shaped a little different so you'll have to figure out how far back feels right. He should be able to hit your "G" spot like this. It's not easy, and definitely takes some work. It may not work every time, but when it does, you'll definitely tell the difference between the "external stimulation" orgasm, and the "internal stimulation" orgasm.Good luck!
The orgasm starts between your ears ( Mental Visualizations ) let yourself Think yourself there. Smell ( Tell him what your favorite Cologne, better buy him a bottle and then "REACT", purr, rub, let your eyes get glassy, so he gets the idea. Ask him what he likes etc. Good Hygiene, Both Take a bath, Relax, don't stress over it. Start at Breakfast,spend time thinking about what you want  to do to him, call him and tell him. Do not focus on "YOUR ORGASM",think about his and how to torture him,and just have fun. Tease all day. This prepares YOUR MIND more than his, he can't read your mind  If he feels he doesn't do it for you, then he will loose interest.Don't WORK, just enjoy. The " I gotta pee" is the threshold just before you fall of that cliff into bliss. The first few times hurts, then it gets better , easier, and faster with practice.Don't forget the Romance, its the gas the  emotions run on. Tease (watch women tease at formal dinners with strawberries) staring at him with that look,and this exposes your emotions, and your becoming vulnerable and feeling sexy. Works for both of you and makes you more confident. Its an emotional event almost more than a physical, but both need to be there. It will happen when it suppose to and when it does it will take you away. But if you fret and worry, It ain't happening. But it is in your head. Watch some taps together and see how long you can prevent taking your clothes off. If you feed his ego, he will feed your need. Be honest with him,about what you want( hes not a girl) doesn't know what it feels like for you. If he gets you to ROLL THOSE EYES and groan loudly, he will be the king and you will be his favorite pleasure.
the on;y way i can orgasm is if i use a toy and watch music videos or porn! i want to be able to experience the same feeling from my boyfriend. hes noticed that i never orgasm and i tried placing his fingers on my clit for him to rub but he did it so much it ended up hurting so i gave up. but i want to be able to concentate better on getting one??! x
Right ok ive got with a new partner and he has made me orgasim through foreplay before now but whenever we do foreplay and he masturbates me i get soo close but then this weird sensation feeling comes over which makes it hard to not wriggle or push his hand away.... its a nice sensation but also frustrating and kinda tickles, its really putting a downer on me why i cant reach orgasim anymore! Any advice please???
Okay at age 28 I had to have a hysterectomy. Now I can not have the big O! Not to mention I have a hard time getting into the mood. I need help as my 10yr  marriage is slowly slipping away!!HELP
Im 26 and have never orgasim till the right man(my hubby) and something i heard on t.v.-- While ur man is licking ur clit and fingering ur g-spot, do kegal excercises and tighten ur butt(squeeze the muscles) while relaxingur mind and body(DO NOT THINK ABOUT GETTING OFF) think of a billboard with any thing sexy and taa daaa! u may feel like u have to pee (i did thats why i always stopped) but u wont, just ride out that feeling and u will feel GREAT! I still do not reach orgasm during sex but were still tryin, but getting oral till u *** then having sex so he cums works just fine! you both get pleased!!! TRY it it worked for me!! I always thought something was wrong with me, NOPE
I am a 64 year old women. Married to the same man for 40 years. Never climaxed. When he died I thought my life and my sex life was over. You see, I enjoyed sex and lived with the knowleage that I just wasn't a women that could come. RIGHT? No wrong. Four months ago I met a man that changed all that with one little word! He said PUSH darling like your going to pee. wow did I ***, over and over again, socking everything in sight.I now know I was holding myself back all those years by not knowing how to ***. Hope this helps somebody out there! Satisfyed!
hey, i know this is not during sex but if your dying for the big o get ur guy to stimulate you with his hand 1 finger inside you and his thumb on your clit (use lube, helps alot) get him to go sow then when you get a hit of massive pleasure but not orgasim get hm to go really fast. It helped me so much as i could never have an orgasim during sex but this at least got me an orgasm( oh and lots of kissing helps)
but im gonna try u guys' advice
Here's a tip that I've found useful, but only if you really trust your bladder. I've found that having sex with a somewhat bladder helps add more pleasure to the experience and allows some to reach the big 'O' faster. The problem is that this will put more pressure on your bladder, and may cause you to not to 'need to pee' but actually pee. Another problem with this is it will put more pressure on your man's manhood and may cause him to reach his orgasm even faster making it counter productive.
If it's the 'need to pee' sensation that throws you off, then make sure you take a trip to the bathroom before you start, then you know that it's just a sensation and there's no reason to worry. This means instead of worrying about it you can just enjoy it. Trust me, he'll wait for you.
EXPERIMENT. You might find that you and your partner only enjoy one position, and that's okay, but experimenting is an important part of the experience. It allows you to be more comfortable with each other and will help you understand more about your body. It can also add new life to your sex life, and hey you might just surprise yourself with a new position or fetish.
every time i have sex with my boyfriend i enjoy it, but no matter how hard i try i can NEVER get off before he does. The only way i can get off is if we are doing oral sex. is there something wrong with me?
I have been with my partner for 3 years and never reached orgasm during sex or foreplay. We have tryed everything and were getting frustraited. Please help
I have been having sex with the same partner for 3 years not even once i had an organism.I tried all positions but still it dont work.I really need to know what it feels like.Can some one tell me what else can i try to get to that point?
I've been with the same man for 3 years and I have never had an orgasim during intercourse. The sad thing is I've never told him that. I've pretty much faked my orgasims every time.. can anybody help me find out a way to have an orgasim during sex.. without having to tell him I've been lying this whole time...
Im 27 and been with my partner for about 7 years. He doesnt enjoy kissing or foreplay so just likes to go straight to sex and goes within a minute or two then its all over rover. Its been like this for a while now. We used to spend hours fooling around etc. Now because he works longs hours he's always too tired whenever I am in the mood. If i ever want to orgasim i have to do it myself when hes not around. But its just so depressing that i dont even feel like doing that anymore either. I've tried to talk about it with him and try not to hurt his feelings but he just laughs it off and makes sum joke or tries to change the subject. I love him and he's like a best friend to me but I don't know what to do anymore??? Whenever he does try foreplay or kissing he's in a hurry and that does nothing for me. He seems to think if he does it for 2 seconds thats enough and i want him to want me, i dont want to have to keep asking him to do these things....does anyone share this experience??
Maybe try not putting so much pressure on her to experience the big O, if shes worrying the whole time about getting there shes not going to. Encourage her to experiment by herself first until she knows what she likes. Just be patient and make it more about being close and intimate with her and hopefully she'll be able to relax more? Hope this helps
I have had this problem all my life until recently....try having him sit on the edge of your bed and you sit on top it helps to have the wall behind you if you can, but if not just bring him up to a sitting position while you are on to and you should finally be able to have the joy of cumming together.  I hope this works for you because it only took me 14 years of marriage to figure this out!
okay, it really gets to me to not lets say "get off" when we have sex. I feel very bad for lying to him by saying i got off, is it bad to lie to him? i know it makes him feel good but if he found out what really happens im sure he would be upset! I can have an orgasim but by doing it my self but never just from sex..i cant even get close to an orgasim during sex. im not even sure ive ever had my "G-spot" hit. i feel like im missing out!! alot of the things people have said on here are good ideas and i plan to try them but i am afraid for if they do not work. i wanna be able to feel that pleasure but just cant seem to! very very frustrating!! >:(
ok so my girl friend isn't having orgasms when we have sex and she hasn't told me up until recently she doesn't understand why i think its important that she has them or that i want her to have one. to tell the truth i dont even really know why its so important, i just no i'm supposed to pleaser her as well. I get the feeling we have sex because she thinks it makes me more passionate and she likes that but doesn't really get the pleaser i get in return. i feel really bad about it all. Please any advice you can give me would be great, i have explained to her that it shouldn't be all about me.
You can read and read about ways others are having an orgasm but you will more than likely be disappointed. For most women an orgasm isn't always necessary when making love, it's the emotional connection and feeling of love that is sometimes satisfying enough. But as humans we are engineered for orgasms, we crave them, it's what encourages us to procreate.

You first need to learn about your own vagina. You need to be able to understand what makes you tick. You should be able to give yourself an orgasm first. While masturbating take notice of what you are doing to stimulate yourself. See what works for you. Women vary on the amount of direct stimulation which usually correlates with the size of the clitoris. If your clitoris is very small and tucked under the hood of the inner labia it will be very difficult or impossible for you to have an orgasm through standard intercourse.
When you are sexually aroused your clitoris will swell up and be exposed for stimulation. If your clitoris is large when swollen you will more likely not have an issue having an orgasm through intercourse; if your mind is right. But if you have a small clitoris or iny you you will have a very difficult time having a clitoral orgasm.
hat you need to do is: masturbate.... look at your clitoris, where is it? are you directly stimulating it or are you above or below it? Is it protruding from your labia? If you're having issues and you do notice that your clitoris is tucked away, very small or in need of direct stimulation then you need to change things up from the standard missionary and others positions and choose a few positions that has the penis directly rubbing over you clitoris.

You can find many positions on the web that use direct clitoral stimulation during penetration. One of the down sides to these methods is that a lot of them require your partner to have average to above average penis length.
Basically, any position that causes the penis to come down past your clitoris for direct stimulation. Ie.. Lay on your back with both legs straight out as if you were standing at the position of attention. Have your partner insert his penis, keep your legs straight this will force his erected penis to slide up and down over your clitoris as he is penetrating you.
Make sure that you are fully aroused before to improve your clitoral stimulation. Don't just jump right in.
DR. Stewart
I had the same problem. I was in the percent was women that could not have an orgasm doing sex. Oral sex yes but vaginal was a no. I would stop myself because I felt like I was gonna pee on myself. I'm 27 and a newlywed. I think it was mental for me because I couldn't clear my head and I knew it wasn't right to have sex before marriage. That was my blockage but it was also finding the right positions, knowing my limitations, and having the mood just right. I finally had an orgasm doing sex and it was amazing. =) Explore, have your mind set on sex. Shut your mind off to everything else. You have to be physically and sexually attracted to that person. It is mental. Women are very emotional so if we are not there mentally or if our partner pisses us of right before the act: we dry up, the mood is ruined, we lock it up and they have to unlock the combination. LOL! Don't be afraid to experiment and find your blockage. I'm still learning but I hope this helped.
I have had orgasims before by my self but when I have sexual intercorse with my partner I can never get an orgasim as hard as I can by my self but i do like my clitoris being rubbed while having sexual intercorse but Its more Intament when we r both cuddling but maybe I should change positions in usually always on top what should I do?
being a man i agree if you dont fill fulfilled then tell him dont fake it cause we think thats what you want when i first got with my wife i couldnt make her ether but she told me i couldnt so i knew i had to make changes so we tryed all sorts of things and finally found a way to reach the big moment for both of us hope you ladys find your way