Hormone Treatments?
I am 22 years old and my husband and I had lost 2 children, the doctor said that I needed to take hormone treatments before getting pregnant again, is there anything OTC I can take to boost my hormone level? Does he know what he is talking about? Please help if you can.
first all did you have  two miscarriages? your doctor need find out what is reason you keep  having  miscarriage. i  would go and  see a other doctor see what he/she has to  say about  it. is your hormone level low. try in see a other doctor.
yes, we had 2 miscarriages, the doctor said that the reason was my hormone level was too low to carry a baby longer then 3mths, never heard of that, now he is telling me I need to take hormone shots a month before I try to get pregnant again. I didn't know if he even knew what he was talking about, if there is such a thing, or if I just need to get a second opinion. If I do need to take hormone treatments, is there something OTC I can take instead of shots. if you can help me anynmore please do, if not, thank you for the advice.