Horrible Chest Pain! Please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Horrible Chest Pain! Please help

Hey everyone I'm 23yrs old and since I was in high school off and on sometimes maybe 4-5 times a year I get this weird pain right on my sternum. It's almost like someone punched me there. I have yet to figure out what really seems to trigger it I know the last time it seemed to be whenever I would raise my right arm. Since then it had almost been 2yrs till just last night. I was at work and it hit I was lifting some boxes and was very hot working fast it almost takes my breath away then it dulled out for a few minutes and it returned for about maybe 10 more minutes. I have gone to the doctor before and they couldn't find anything wrong. I could really use some opinions on this.
For any chest pain, any heart condition should be ruled out by an EKG. It can be COSTOCHONDRITIS, an inflammation of the joints in your chest. Costochondritis usually goes away on its own. Try an anti-inflammatory medicine to relieve the pain. Heat compresses may also help.

If you have fullness and pain in the upper right side of your abdomen after eating a greasy or fatty meal ,then it maybe a GALLBLADDER problem. It is very common in fertile females.
You should consult a physician and get a comprehensive profile of investigations done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.