Horrible Right Lower Side Pains

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Horrible Right Lower Side Pains

Hello, I have been having bad side cramps, and I thought it was just when I did not drink enough water for the day, but now its like they are coming more and more and it has nothing to do wit my period. Its just like I will be laying down and not be able to move because I am in so much pain and then in like two days its gone?? I just had a "womens" check up, and I forgot to mention them because I was in a hurry and hadn't had them in awhile, but then I had them last night, and they hurt so bad and then today they are gone? Should I go get this checked out or could it be something that I can help?
mallry33
is this in the back or more to the front? what type of pain is it? constant or intermittent? any other symptoms?
Your appendix is on the right also.  I found out recently that you can actually have chronic appendicitis that comes and goes until it finally causes a great issue.  or, you could have a nonresolving cyst on you ovary.
If you think it might be appendicitus, I'd recommend you head
to the emergency room.  If it bursts, it could serious problems.
Good luck!
I had the same thing happen to me and still is happening, and because appendicits is very common in my family, i thought for sure that was the cause. About 2 weeks ago i was so bad that i ended up in the emergency room. I found out that i have ovarian cysts that werent even detectable through the physical exam from my gyno. You should still get it checked out and hopefully this helped a little. Good luck!!!
Stop caffiene.  Most abdominal pain in younger age groups is from this terrible drug.  you dont have to have any other GI signs for it to be a problem.  There are other causes, chronic appendicitis is very unlikely. Endometriosis, ovarian cyst( although the pain would have started and stayed - not built up overtime like yours did) and interstitial cystitis are other common causes.  Stop the caffiene and if no response see a gyn who has a strong interest in pelvic pain.  To many of us just do hysterectomies without trying to figure out if something else is going on.
i have been having side pains,in the lower right side area.it has been coming and going.when i go to bend over it hurts bad, but if i do nothing just sit down it will still hurt. i would have this pain about every other day.it will come one day and go the next,and come again the next day and go again.when i am laying in bed on my side on my back or on my stomach it will hurt. what is it? what should i do?

Cheyenne,age 13
Jess549 Confused Comment
Paxiled commented on  Weight Loss Drinks ...
specialmom commented on realjimmy's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals