Horrible cramps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Horrible cramps

I just had AF from the 28th - 3rd and today i have had horrible cramping what could be causing all this cramping i have no consitpation and i just had AF so what else could this be
Some of the common causes for such pain are Infection or inflammation of the organs present in the pelvis, pelvic adhesions, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections, bladder problems, irritable bowel syndrome, kidney causes, uterine fibroids and pelvic inflammatory diseases (PID) .Endometriosis can cause pelvic pain.

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a gynecologist and get an ultrasound done if the repeat happens.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have been to the doctor i was at the doctor on the 27th and thats when i was told that i had a uti and the antibotics i was givin was what helped induce my menstrual cycle and then as soon as my menstrual cycle stopped not even a week later i started having some cramping it has stopped since it only lasted for a day so not to sure what it was