Hot Tub Itch

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hot Tub Itch

hi! we just used our hot tub for the very first time..and within minutes of climbing out, I was terribly itchy..but just at the ankles, about where my socks would end, and a bit lower (with a bit of burning). No spots have appeared, and I know the bromine floater was full, along with a loose bromine puck in the tub. We also had put Jazz in it, etc. Is it possible to get hot tub rash minutes after climing out? thanks!
Yep, defenitly possible. You could be sensative to the chemicals used in the hot tub and develop and itch rash.
If it happens again you may want to check the levels of the PH and also of those chemicals you've used in the Tub.
If the problem persists you can make an appointment with your doc to find out if you could be allergic to what your using in the tub.

Amph
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
Sep 27
AppleBr commented on photo
Sep 27
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals