How Long is too long for a period to last
I'm 29 years old and have been having irregular cycle for the past 5 years. I recently completed infertility testing which indicated that I have (PCOS) polycyctic ovary syndrome. I was thrilled that I finally had a diagnosis and I was ready to start preparing to have a child. Needless to say I had a period in late dec to jan none in feb, mid march, nothing april and now I started spotting May 2nd  and did so for two weeks. I was really concerned because this was normal I would spot in between period and my period went form 7- 8 days in the last year to 13 and my last cycle was 17 days. NEW RECORD!! 5 weeks and counting and no end in sight. I have been anemic since age 18 so I am extremely concerned.I am trying natural remedies motherwort, marigold but nothing is working. I have massaged my uterus, am doing abdominal excercising to try and see if anything will work in helping my uterus contract. But to no avail. When the heavy bleeding began it reminded me of when I removed my IUD, clot after clot. I dont know what to do, I've been through at least 10 packs of sanitaries and I cant afford a doctor as I am tapped at the moment.I probably should mention that I had a biopsy of my uterus which was fine, I spotted three days then stopped, and it was 2 weeks after that before this marathon of a cycle began. I would think my biopsy site has healed by now and had my doctor perforated my uterus or hit a vessel, I think I would seen signs of that after the biopsy right?
Yes right. Your bleeding is not good at all. You can go to the ER and they have to treat you. They also have Women Centers for women who need help, just look for one in your City. Do that right away..OK, Don't waste any time... Get seen by one of the ones I told you. The ER has to treat you. Good Luck!