How can I get rid of this vaginal cyst without a doctor?!

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have this quite large cyst on the inner part of the right lip of my vagina. I noticed this about a week ago when it was smaller. Now it has grown bigger and I can't tell if it's getting bigger at the moment. It is VERY painful when I sit down, walk, and lay down. I'm having a REALLY hard time sleeping too. I tried squeezing it, but it hurts too much to even finish squeezing it. I don't have any money or health insurance. Does anyone know how I can get rid of this WITHOUT going to a doctor? PLEASE HELP ME WITH EASY SOLUTIONS.
Tags: can i, Doctor, vaginal, Cyst, Vaginal cysts, Is, how?, get rid of, get rid, rid, Health, help
Avatar n tn
I have the same cyst. It hurts alot. I am not sure what to do. Mine has a little red spot on it from touching and rubbing while walking. It is very uncomfortable.
i was at my doctor today 4 the same thing. the pain is awful mine turned out to be a boil [they can look similar to a cyst] i got antibiotic tablets to scatter it and clear any infection. you need to get it looked at to see if it is a boil or a cyst. and i certainly wudnt be squeezing it you will only irritate it more or even spread it. get it seen to it wont go away itself
Take warm baths and put epsom salt in it. You can find epsom salt in walgreens also take a neddle and make a hole so u can pop it.
I tried using desiton and some regular wound disinfectant, it helped to relieve the pain but I'm not sure if it went away
KTowne commented on hansen20's status
KTowne commented on photo
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals