How do I fix my overheating issue, and other problems?
Hi, I'm 19 years old and I have a problem....or several.
I tend to get really overheated all the time, I just get hot constantly. I usually stay in my bed with the fan on me, but I still remain hot and when I get up to go somewhere, like the bathroom, the heat will just get worse. I've even taken to using a cold wet rag all the time to try to bring down the heat but it's as if nothing will work. I'm also very irregular with my periods, I usually skip a month or two....I had one last month, but before that, I hadn't had one in five months.
My heart will also race alot, or to me it feels like it's racing, even when I'm not even doing anything. I'm very weak, I have to use a walker, but even then I can barely stay on my feet. That could be from lack of exercise from not being able to be mobile at times, which wasn't always like that...mostly to some different problems I have.

Several years ago, my family and I moved up north to Winona, Missouri. I went to school there and had P.E every other day, and I started to notice It felt as though my body would sway and spin when I'd walk. I would have to hold on to my friends arm to get to and from P.E class. At P.E or even just going outside in general, I would get overheated and pass out, something I've had my entire life. a couple years later, we moved back down here to Florida and my situation got worse from there. At school, I started to get even hotter at times and standing outside on the blacktop every morning did nothing to help. One day the bell rung and we all began to walk to go to class and I felt as though everything was starting to spin and I grabbed on to the fence next to me, to try to steady myself but then my legs just wouldn't move, I was to afraid to. They came to me with a wheelchair and wheeled me to the nurses office. Then later on in class, the heat started up again and my heart was racing, my hands and legs started to get numb and suddenly I found my head on the desk, my body shaking, everything spinning and I couldn't take it....that was when my major panic attacks started.

Almost every single day I sit in bed and watch t.v and every single day the same symptoms happen, but this time it's constant...I hardly leave the house anymore, I couldn't go back to school. This time panic attacks are what hit me the hardest. The dizziness and the heat are always with me and they won't let me live life and whenever I have a panic attack, they get worse and I can't seem to calm myself down. At times I will take Klonopin or Benadryll to calm myself down and to slow my heartrate down but I can't take them everyday. Can anyone please help me? I've been to doctors and no one knows how to fix it or know wat I have. Please help.
I am just curious because you said you have been to drs and they don't know what is wrong as to what kind of test you have had done? If you can remember it would be helpful if you could list them and any thing you remember about the results. Also I was wondering if you have ever been checked for any autoimmune diseases. Here is a link to a autoimmune disease checklist.  http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/autoimmune-checklist.htm   If it is autoimmune there may be some other things going on that you are not considering as a symptom outside of the ones you listed. That is why this checklist is helpful. I have Hashimoto's and never considered most of my symptoms severe enough to tell the dr about. It at least gives you a place to start. Best wishes to you, Sissie
Thanks and I'll check it out.
I've had MRI's done, but they came back fine.
I've been to a ENT doctor but she also said I was fine & so I just don't get it...I can barely sit up half the time because of the dizziness, I don't even like lights on. When I use the restroom or even take a shower, it's in the dark and for some reason it's easier for me that way.
My body will get shaky or nervous or no reason and somehow I just can't calm down, so It's really hard for me to deal with.
also, they have checked my thyroid and said it was normal.
I am 32 years old and I have the same exact symptoms...i am curious to know if you had figured out the issue since your last post- i am desperate myself
Rosa