How do I get rid of my saggy vagine?!
Im 15, and I have a really saggy vagina, because i use to play with it and stuff when I was younger, nothng bad though ahha! But its reallllly bad, and im so insicure about myself and dont want to do anything and im scared of having a bf iv only had sex with one guy a lot but my WHOLE vagina is saggy, not just my vagina hole, the top of it is realy bad about like this long..

-------------------

I need to get rid of it, hes a huge part of my life i just want to get rid of!

Please help!!
I am 15 and I need some help looks like u girls have already gotten past it since u have already had sex I am still a virgin and how do I get my boyfriend or let him know that I wanna do more then just make out?
Help please!
And it will be 3 months Dec.12th is it to erly to do anything
Omg i am 13 and part of my Vigina is saggy the other is tottaly fin. I know its nasty . I have no idea what to do im really embarassed even thought no one knows.
me2 im 13 and i thought i was alone  a WIKED hot guy asked me 2 have sex with him but i refused cuz i thought that wed hav sex then he would tell everyone about it....idk wat 2 do and i havent told any1 an dim pretty popular soi dont wanna ruin it by my ******* vagina...wat should i do??? btw i dont want sergury or anythang or anyone to know so sum1 help me thank you! (:
they won't be sweet for long. they'll start to turn sourer. and most people don't like sourer things. so lets see how long they keep on wanten your sweet leps.
i'm a guy and i'ver turned more then one girl down.
p.s. once a guy has had those leps he'll be off to the next set
miine kinda is to.. im a virgin still, and i want to stay that way till im a good enough age!! im not ready! but i got this new boyfriend.. and hes done crap and im freaked he will think it is really gross, or compare to the otherz! but JUST SURGERY. is a complete LIE ! mine used to be really bad. but then i started to run, and do lots of dance! and miine is almost gone! :-0 im pretty happy! but the rest isnt going away :( and im freaked out like omg i get butter flies when ever i think bout it! cuz like what if he goes and tells people ! that would reck my hole life at school! -.- but its mostly just the flap and lip  
oh seriously. this is ridiculous. Masturbation, does not cause your girlie parts to sag. If it made parts sag, boys junk would be dragging on the ground. its just the way bodies develop. it wasnt saggy, flappy, etc before because, you hadnt gone through puberty. Reproductive organs arent pretty. Pure and simple. sex didnt get the nickname "bumping uglies" for nothing. they arent meant to be pretty, theyre meant to serve a purpose. porn stars usually go through plastic surgery, and airbrushed pics, and IRL,  no teenage girl will say my lips are saggy. So get over it already. There is zero need to worry about this. Besides guys dont tend to notice, and if they do they wont say anything unless theyre brain dead. They offend the girl, they dont get laid..... on another note, you all are far too young to be having sex anyway. Nine times out of ten, as a teenager sex is over rated.
im 13 as well and ive had alot of lads asking me to have sex with them but i dont feel right with my vigina and im scared of what he will say and if he will spread it and make stupid jokes -.-
That's just how boys are:/ I am sooooo embarrassed and I am scared also but we are all beautiful in our own way. I'm trying my best to be comfortable in my body. I learned that if you look at yourself naked in the mirror for 5 minutes everyday and think of things you love about your body, It will really help:)
I'm the same way! I'm 14 going on 15 and It looks so gross to me! I thought I was the only one but obviously I'm not. I'm just afraid that one day if I'm about to have sex with my husband or boyfriend or whatever he will be like "WTF IS THAT?!"
Hey . Dont be sad . Mine vagina is saggy too . But i dont really worry about it . Its not a problem to have that tipe of vagina . We are special . I mean , just enjoy your life . !! . :)) . If boy dont like your vagina , be rude . When you grow up , you will see chanches  :))) . You are totally normal !! . ;))
I am the same way I dont know how to get rid of it I am 15 and I need to know how to get rid of this because I feel really embarassed.

im 16 and have the same problem it looks like beef and it looks awful, i dont have a boyfriend and avent had sex but scared to do things when i do end up in a relationship it wouldnt be as bad if it wasnt for the flabby bits just wanted to no how to get rid of them i hate it and havent  mentioned it to anyone because of what they might think:'(
I google how to get rid of it, just do exercises, yoga exercises just google it! I'm only 14 and I want to have sex but I'm too self concious about my vagina, it's not normal!
I'm 13 thinking about having sex with my bf and it feels gros like its so flabby I need to fix this any home remedies would help
What are you all talking about? The outer lips or like the inner part is hanging down between? Some women's vaginas look like a V from the front, some lips are fattier & they look more like a U, and others you can see the inner labia poking out. ALL NORMAL

I think it's because you are all SO young that you haven't seen other women's vaginas (like in porn, or other friends...etc) and you think you're different. OBVIOUSLY there are a lot of you with the same "problem", so sounds like its a pretty common thing for a vagina to look like that. Young, inexperienced boys only know what they see in porn, which is commonly a "perfect" vagina...(but again, there's millions of different looks) I'm sorry you all feel this way. It's hard being a teen and discovering your body and sexuality.  Once you get older, REAL men don't care what your vagina looks like, they will love you for you. Hopefully you're waiting to explore with someone you care about and TRUST, because that trust is what will make your worries melt away.
Good luck girls.
I have the same issue and i'm a virgin. This *****!:(
I have the same problem and I'm turning 15 in a month. All the girls and guys in my highschool talk about how disgusting it is. I'm too scared to go to my doctor because I'll feel like a disgusting idiot but I'm also too scared to do anything with a guy that involves my vagina. Also when I change in the locker room or in my bedroom with friends, I always turn because it's noticeable and I'm picky about buying bikinis because I don't want it to be noticeable. Last reason why I'm scared to have surgury is because I don't want my friends asking why I'm in the hospital..how would I explain THAT to them?
      Any advice?
There is nothing wrong with you, i had alil saggy lips when i was freshman/sophmore in high school, that was almost 5-6yrs ago. your body is still developing, It is normal, every girl is different. i'm almost 20. i still have saggy lips, and looks like i have wrinkles. down there, and  guys in high school are immature. and really at your ages you shouldn't be worrying about having sex. you shouldn't think about surgery, or anything, you are to young, your body is still developing remember that. my body isn't the same like when i was a freshman in high school, and in the next couple years it will change more.
It has  nothing to do with 'your still growing' your all ****** and your vagina's look like wizards sleeves its your own fault!
Having a "saggy" lybia is just the way you are, alot of girls are like this and any guy who likes you enough to have sex with you, wont care.              There is nothing wrong with you. <3 you all
I'd love to tap that once
i didnt have time to read all these comments, but i am a guy and i had a very pretty girlfriend that had that problem and ill tell you exactly what i told her...put yourself in the washing machine on hot...and then put yourself in the dryer on tumble dry low....wait half an hour and then go into the bathroom and shoot yourself in the ******* face!!! youre welcome world. PEACE!
You can't get rid of it... It's part of your body. Love your self the way you are. And use a condom or you won't be complaining about how loose your skin is but an STD.
i have it to and im only young and im suppost to be having sex with someone who is popular and has loads of mates also i think he wont like it and then he wont do it with me anymore?:(
Its normal to have saggy lips every girl is different let me just tell u mine are but not bad and my husband loves them. U have nothing to worry about who cares what people say:)
I am 20 years old and started being sexually active when I was 17. I Have only been with 2 guys my vaginal is saggy but has not changed at all. Its nothing to worry about alot of woman havent a man really wouldnt mind about your 'saggy' vagina. As long as they love you. Just make sure you use protection.
This story your telling hey i feel the same way and going through the same thing and scared to tell anybody mom and doctor's at that to. i have saggy vagina Lips had it for 5 years now and still to this day dont no what to do about it Im sacred people gone make fun of me
U can do certain extersises by rotating ur hiney. ( ...Kinda like humping or dancing maybe even hoola hooping ) Lower muscles are used then.
It might make it tighter.
but don't expect any drastic changes.
But its one thing u could do.

Some of these girls on here are to darn young to be having sex!! I can't believe this!! In addition, you guys are young so your private parts are still changing because you still in the process of development.Moreover, you guys should stop worrying about your vagina appearance and worry more about your education not sex!!
Most guys like that, it's what they would call a fat p#$@y.
Look im the same and there's a lot of girls like u...  that is normal... some girls have big lips and some girls have them smaller the Guy who is gonna be with has to like u the way u are...  u think is bad because u pay to much attention to it...
I have that same problem...im 16 im not sexally active but i worry about when i am..it doesnt loodisgusting to me but it looks weird...i think its something u inherit from your parents...trust me im embarrassed by it to..
I have that same problem...im 16 im not sexally active but i worry about when i am..it doesnt looks disgusting to me but it looks weird...i think its something u inherit from your parents...trust me im embarrassed by it to..
STOP FRETTING AND WORRYING. ask a gynocologist. She'll tell you only one in a hundred  looks like a peach.
Your man will go for you as you are, whatever YOU think it looks like HE will love it whether it's like a rose bud or an elephant's ear...
the reason why he's telling people that **** is because you're:
1. 14
2. desperate as ****
3. you need to get over yourself

i'm 17 and i haven't even bothered letting a guy lay a finger on me, doesn't matter who it is.

makes me wonder how chicks can just throw their dignity away like that, let alone a ******* 13 and 14 year old
I have one too and its really hard for me to admit that. I have a lot of questions, who do I ask?
So are you saying your body will get rid of it by its self? Like, in 10 years it might be gone???????????!!!????????!
I'm sorry but.. I'm not only replying to you.. but to all you women.. need respect for yourselfs..
I'm a virgin too mines got messed up from me messing wit
I know right, I'm 13 and I really like this guy and I always think about what would happen if he saw me down there that's when I just walk away instead of talking to him. Even though I know it's apart of the female human body, it still makes me feel worried about doing anything with a guy in the future and to be honest I really do want to do things with the guy I like but I just can't bring myself to think about it because I get worried about what he'll think about me, or Maybe he'll laugh at me because I have a saggy vagina ahh it makes me wish that I didn't have to worry about it! Then again it's just the human body and I guess if someone comments rudely on my vagina there gay!
I'm 13 and I had this problem growing up I have curves and large hips and butt, my vag gotten long and it uncomfortable walking in underwear and pads I have some acne but it made me cover up more I never wear tank tops or bikini I used to search up ways how to get this problem to go away but all the answers were either surgery or comments about it normal and you should love your body it really pisses me off I'm searching for help and I see the same comments everywhere just telling you to love your body and live with I don't want to tell my parents or ask for surgery I don't want to read comments about living until I'm older and can afford surgery, answer me if you can with any useful answers that will actually help this go away sooner , thank you .
U guys are still kids u dont need to worry about his stuff,m sixteen and have been with a guy for a year and havent done nothing so ;m sure u dont have to either
Just live with it! I'm ugly so if guys are willing to have sex with me they best be expectin my vagina to look saggy and gross
You CANNOT make your labia saggy. At the start of puberty, our labia begins to develop. No two labia look the same. Our labia comes in different shapes, sizes, colors, and textures. The average labia is 1.5-2 inches long. You did not cause your labia to be this way.

You can have large labia and be a virgin, or have small labia and have had sex 100 times. I repeat, you CANNOT change the appearance of your labia from sex or masturbation.

All labia is DIFFERENT. Do not look at pornstars to see what a labia looks like. Pornstars are far from natural. Tumbrls Large Labia Project is a good start to see what real labia look like. I think you will find that you are not saggy or ugly, but very normal.

If this guy is smart (educated) and loves you, he won't care. In fact, plenty of men actually prefer a more developed looking labia viruses a prepubescent looking labia. I find that 95% of guys completely don't care at all. Labia is labia. As long as they get to be down there they are happy.

Your vagina is inside your body. Your labia minora (inner lips) and majora (outer lips) are outside your body.
You probably don't have a vagina that looks like a porn star....so what, no real ppl  do!
Hi you may be right but what im concerned about is my religion. as a christan i can only give my virginity to the man who marries me but i have a saggy vagina !!! if i chose to tell him it would be akward if i dont then he might well.....he might have sex with someone else or divorce me then what would i tell people "oh we divorced people he didnt like my saggy vagina"??? what would you do
I'm 35 and married. Trust me. The man you marry will love you and will be happy with your body the way it is. No woman has a saggy vagina. If you have large labia, that is normal. Every woman is different. God made you perfectly so don't worry about what your vagina looks like.
Im 14 and I have this really purple saggy pink ugly... vergina... its so embarrassing my bfn and I wanted to have sex and we did all u gotta do is do it in the dark then he won&#39;t see it its ok guys NOT.. PLZ HELP ME NOW :(
I've never had sex before but yea mine are too and I legit thought I was alone on this so I did some researching and a guy commented that he recommended to not get rid of it bc it gives him more to play with lol
i'm 13 and i also have a lose vagina and no it's not normal and no guys don't like it. i'm scared bc guys at my school always make fun of people who have lose vaginas so i don't feel comferable with that area so yea it's not normal and don't say to ignore it bc it's a huge problem in life. does anyone know how to get rid of it?
Same with me I'm 13 and I have loose skin on 1 side of my vigina I'm scared to be in a relationship and have sex because I'm not confident enough about my vigina is there eney natural ways to get rid of it ?