How do I get rid of my saggy vagine?!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

How do I get rid of my saggy vagine?!

Im 15, and I have a really saggy vagina, because i use to play with it and stuff when I was younger, nothng bad though ahha! But its reallllly bad, and im so insicure about myself and dont want to do anything and im scared of having a bf iv only had sex with one guy a lot but my WHOLE vagina is saggy, not just my vagina hole, the top of it is realy bad about like this long..

-------------------

I need to get rid of it, hes a huge part of my life i just want to get rid of!

Please help!!
Dear davies04,

If you are wondering how you can go about treatment in relation to your health Insurance coverage, please provide some information about your current coverage. If not, I recommend posting your question on the Women's Health Community forum.

Sincerely,

Amir Mostafaie
You are only 15 and sexually active already.  I know you kids are having sex at earlier ages than in the past, but at 15.  That means you are only in the 10th grade.  If your vagina area does not hurt or cause pain, there should be no medical reasons for it.  As you grow you may see changes.  Women like men have different shapes and sizes of sex organs.  If you are having irregular periods and you are experiencing pain then seek medical help.  
omg me to...and i dont wanna do anything becasue im too embarassed i dont know what to do about it, i wanan get rid of it..have u done anytiing about it yet

please rite back
theres nothing you can really do for sagy lips on a vagina. the only think i know you can do is have surgery.
Me To, I really Want To get Rid Of It, But the Sad Sort Is.. Im 13! And Yea.. I really Wwant to get Rid of it, It Looks Discusting,
omg me too.. i thought i was alone on this..
your worrying to much about it, its completely normal! im the same, i worry to much about my apperance im so self-concious and i feel asif everyones laughing at me behind my back? but i seem to ignore what people thing and get on with my life, you should to.. let people think whatever! there the ones with no life atall, they obiously havent got better things to do.
Omg... I have exactly the same problem.. Im 14 almost 15... I dont want surgery...... How do i get rid of it ?
Girls, your bodies are still growing and changing... this will work itself out!

You aren't always going to be the same size...you are going to grow taller, you are going to gain and lose weight, your entire body shape is still in the process of changing!
There is nothing wrong with your genitals!  Relax... it will all work itself out, in time.

Obviously you can see from so many posts that this is normal for young maturing girls!

I would definitely caution you from comparing yourselves to what you may see or hear from friends or media.  This sort of thing is often over exaggerated and most definitely 'tweeked' when it comes to pictures in magazines or other media.  

The truth and reality is that your body is still growing and changing!  Relax and let mother nature take her course!
i have the same problem ! & im 13 going on 14. and i really thought i was the only one. it looks disgusting yaaaah. & i dont want to have sex with my bf because im embarrassed he will think its disgusting too. :"( HELLLPPPP.
& p.s. thanks for posting this. :)
oh god, same. I'm 13 and only one side it and i really wanna get rid of it, it looks gross and I'm worried for when i'm older my bf or something will think its gross too. just like u said... I thought i was the only one.... :/
i also have one and dont know what it is from. but i have had sex and the guys didn't really seem to notice so i dont really mind anymore and if they do they would probaly think it is normal because they dont know exactly how our fanny look, so be coffortable and maybe just turn off the lights....
i'm 15 and had sex for the second time with my boyfriend last night. the first time was okay, my vagina wasn't so bad but the second time it got really bad when i got home and cleaned myself up i realized it and freaked out. i'm still a little sore around that area. i know this is normal but i'm starting to sag, will it go away asap?..at all?
im the same and everyone always talks about it and how gross it is and its really embarresing and how sum guys are like omg i wouldnt have sex with a girl with a saggy vagina
omg same i think :| buht like idnoe gosh i guess i jus have to live with it
omg *******. my ***** is sooo tight and i had sex with the whole football team. we get it in all the time. and my lips couldn't be any sweeter. i'm 15 and i love sexxxxxxx. =). i feel bad for you girls. but **** happens. but guys don't care what it looks like as long as they're getting some.
i have this same problem! im 14 and im afraid to do anything with boys because of what they'll say UGH
Ive had mine since i was in grade 4, im now 16 some people mind it and some dont you will find there are so many stupid people out there who will put you down about it, but what dosnt break you makes you stronger, if you can build a bridge and get over it that overpowers what anyone can say about you.
Not to go into detail but i used toys and objects to get mine where it is..not really sex with a person, although i did have alot of sex,
I have the same thing and I'm 16 going to be 17 soon and me and my boyfriend are sexual active but I want let to much happen because I am embarased. I told my mom and she told me there's nothing wrong with it and everyones looks different nut I think it's so gross, I don't want this **** anymore. why us
mine is the same:$
but it helps to put cold water on it or an ice pack on your vagina,
i dont know why be it does help?
I think you girls are missing the point. It's not meant or made to look pretty. Think for a second what it is and it's purpose. It's a reproductive and waste organ. Unless you're intending to have your partner down there staring at you or you sitting there holding a mirror to yourself 24/7, it shouldn't matter. If you think it's bad now, wait till you have children. You all are young. There's nothing wrong with your body, and nothing to be embarrassed about. The whole thing is disgusting if you think about how it looks. If it's serving it's purpose, it's fine.
we all know that we have to be comfortable in our own bodies and i am fine with mine
but the boys aren't
i'm 15 and i haven't done anything because of it
my mom says that everyones looks different
but what do you do about boys because ALL TEENAGE BOYS HATE SAGGY VAGINA LIPS  and it ***** i hate it so much
please pot any tips im beggin
sincerely- Emma Latery
so i have huge boobs big butt
tiny flat stomach
long legs perfect skin, nice, funny and want a boy friend really bad but i am really really emabressed
Who cares what teenage boys like or think. One-they're immature. Two-They (hopefully) grow into decent men one day. If that's why they're dating you, your relationship needs serious help. If that's why they leave you as well, they were never worth it in the first place. How many people do you expect to be looking down there anyways. You're 15. LIVE LIFE and don't obsess over looks or what some guy thinks of your vagina.
thank you for the support        I am just worried and inexperienced
Mine is the same way and I'm scared...
I'm 15 and I have the same frikkin problem I hate I haven't done nything because of it nd its really killing me idk what's wrong I'm glad theree other ppl out there though. Honestly I told my mom about it and she said the only way is surgery so I guess that's what I have to do. I don't want to be sexually inactive my whole life juss cause my vagina is ugly
omg , i actually thought i was the only one .. EVERY GIRL fingers them selfs , some people will admit it and some don't but i really like this one guy and he likes me to , the only thing thats keeping me away from saying yes to date him is becasue of my flappy vagina , im sooo scared and embarrassed to tell my mom and to talk about it but i dont know what to do , i need to get ride of this , its stopping me from dating this guy i really like and i had sex already with this one guy , i was drunk and im only 14 , he went and told 12 or more people about my flappy vagina ..  PLEASE HELP.
Um, your very young and a lot of you shouldn't be having sex, especially if you're wondering about how your vagina lips look. Because your vagina is still the same size it don't matter how flappy the skin is, and I was telling my boyfriend before we had sex, "My vagina lips are soo fat babe" and he moaned. Like, really, vagina is vagina, you should worry about if you have butt hair, not if your vagina lips are saggy -.- And, worry about getting razor bumps that hurt like hell when you pop em, that's GROSS.
i wouldn't worry girls seriously you're all young and things change maybe not right away but they will. I'm 23 and I can tell you honestly guys don't care...and if for some odd reason they then they are immature. Vaginas change as you age and they will contiune to change your entire life...when you're a little older you will decide that yours is fine the way it is and wont care what guys think of it. I have asked my bf what he thinks of girls being concerned about their vaginas and he said " guys don't care if they're saggy, fat, flat, red, hairy, and shaved all they care about is that its a vaginat" its kinda pathetic but with most guys thats true...we care much more about what our vaginas look like than guys do.
STOP!  Somewhere back in the posts I read something about stupid.  HEY WAKE UP!!!  You girls are definetly old enough to be interested in guys, sex, all that stuff, but to actually have sex......WAIT A MINUTE.......I hope you use protection!  Do you know how many STDs there are out there?  Have you stopped to think about, What if I got pregnant?  How would you tell your parents if the condomn broke and you got, oh let's say, Herpes, not so bad?  You think saggy vaginal lips look gross.....How about, stinky, spotty, itchy, clitoris? Herpes, anyone?  Or maybe, genital warts/Human papillomavirus (HPV)? Chancroids, chlamydia, gonorrhea, hepatitis, lympoyranuloma venereum (LGV), Molluscum contagiasum, Pelvic inflammaory disease (PID), scabies, vaginitis?  How about this one, you finally meet a great guy, he says, "hey, let's go out for dinner and than afterwards we can...."  What are you gonna say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I've already had my fill of "CRABS" this year!"  Tell your Mommy, well, we had sex and now I have syphilis.  Or perhaps, a nice Father's Day gift could be, "Well, Dad, I just wanted to let you know that I tested positive for HIV!"  How exciting!  You know, if you are truley worried about pleasing guys right now, play some "touch" football with your guy; meaning, he only has got ya if he has touched the right spot during the game.  If he wins, you go to second base....No further....YOU ARE WORTH WAITING FOR!  If you win, go for pizza and watch an action movie you know he'll love!  Whatever, just, respect yourselves.  Trust me, when you move out into the world as an adult, you will have plenty of time to please a man!  If you use yourself all up now, what fun is it gonna be when you move out into the world and you've already tried everything you can think of sexually.  That perfect man for you is waiting somewhere, and he doesn't care if your flappy down there, in fact, he probably enjoys it more than you can imagine.  But, if he finds out you've been with 1/2 your school when you were "Young" he may be VERY turned off!  Or, he finds out that your 18, 19, even 20, with a 4, 5, or 6 year old child who you have to help with elementary school work......than what?  One more thing to think about, all those little boys around you, oh excuse me, young men......their bodies and minds aren't gonna be mature until they arein their 20's!  flappy vaginas meet uneducated penises that have no idea what they are really doing yet, and have little control over ejaculation and erection.  Hey, they are lucky just to have seen your vagina, let alone touch it.  So cool down, you will grow into your baby makers.........I promise!  AND BE SAFE!
im 14, and i have this problem. im just telling you.. ive had sex before( yes i know im young. its a long story) and guys really, dont even care. if a guy says something about it, then there just rude. BUT.. they wont. you girls have nothing to worry about. yaaah, it might be embarrising. but once you see they dont have a problem with it, you'll get over it. just remember all girls are born with different bodies. dont be ashamed. go out and be a young stunner, like a normal teenage girl should(:
hmmm im 15  years old and how cani put this, i have a saggy vag n it looks soo gross ni dont know how to get rid of it im scared to get it cheaked out so iv kept looking on google and im not sure what to do, i hate it n i just want a normal looking vagina. in summer i cnt go out in bikinis because i hate down there, it kinda sticks out n im scared if people will notice.. saddest thing is im bi when i get with guys n chicks i cant do anything with the light on because im scared they will laugh at me or make fun of me, if anyone out there cana help me please let me know and help me.. please i beg you!
I know that my guy friends always joke about saggy "arby sandwich" vaginas, but in the long run, they don't care. I'm 15, and I have the same problem, but I dont worry about it, because in the long run, if you find the right guy who you should be with in the first place, he wont care. And even if you dont guys dont care about stuff like that. Dont worry about it and take pride in what you have to offer.
You girls will always have this problem, a lot of women do.
Actually I wouldn't think of it as to much of a problem because although they may look gross its normal for 50% of women. There are men out there who think its sexy, and sure there's those guys who will say "ew she's a ***** because her vaginas saggy", thing is ladies those guys are not the guys to be with.. they only want you for one thing and one thing only,  plus if they were smarter they would know large vagina lips does not mean you are loose or a *****, its just the way you were developed.  I am the same as all of you, I have large vaginal lips, but I have learned to live with it and my boyfriend who loves me and {wasn't looking for a one nigh hook up he can go tell his buddies about} thought they they were sexy from the moment we had sex. And he still does now when we make love.

I am 20 years old and when I was young I was also concerned with the size of my lips, but now that I have learned to live with it, and found a man worth being with who loves me for who I am and all that comes with it.

~also I have had 3 sex partners and all 3 had no problem with the size, they acted like they didn't even notice, it was normal to them.

The lips of my vagina are very un-tight. It makes me cry when i look in the mirrior and see wht i have done. I've been exposed to materbationsince i was 13 maybe 14. Im 16 now and I've maturbate alot because i thought i was fat and no guy would ever want me. Soon i craved it and it made me feel great. Now im realizeing how much i've hurt my self more. I've lost weight and look great, i've got guys asking me out, to dances, and everything i wanted. Now im too scared to even show the doctor what i've done with my vagina, and i'd never let a guy see this. :( Please, please i need help.
Ahhh me tooo I feel so ugly:(
Im the same way but the sad thing is I'm 12 going on 13 in 3 months and I hate how my vag looks and my bf is always wanting to get together and I always have to blow him off becuz  I'm afraid he is gonna ...well u get the point u know wat I'm trying to say
Me to I'm only 13 and I'm not ready to have sex yet but I don't want to have sex In the future because of it but my vagina lips are not saggy the inside of it is which is really nasty I want to get rid of it so bad but I don't want surgery please someone help me.
i'm 15 and me and one of my previous boy toys used to fool around a lot,  never had sex though...but mines the same way its not like its overused or stretched out its just like that...i don't mind it all that much since iv done stuff and my ex didnt mind or say anything and trust me he would have if it bothered him or grossed him out...im still worried cause i have this new boy who has had sex before and im worried if we ever have sex he will compare mine to hers and realize it is the way it is and think its gross or messed up...how do i fix this or get around it at leassttt! help!
that's the exact same as me and my boyfriend doesn't mind I'm only 15 and I know how you feel you shouldn't let it get you down it's totally normal and there is absolutly nothing you can do about it but have surgery feel confident in yourself you have nothing to worrie about when I spoke to my boyfriend about it because I felt like a freak he said that it was nothing to think about and I should just forget about it I can't stress about how normal it is hope this helps xx
I am 15 and I need some help looks like u girls have already gotten past it since u have already had sex I am still a virgin and how do I get my boyfriend or let him know that I wanna do more then just make out?
Help please!
And it will be 3 months Dec.12th is it to erly to do anything
Omg i am 13 and part of my Vigina (vagina) is saggy the other is tottaly fin. I know its nasty . I have no idea what to do im really embarassed even thought no one knows.
me2 im 13 and i thought i was alone  a WIKED hot guy asked me 2 have sex with him but i refused cuz i thought that wed hav sex then he would tell everyone about it....idk wat 2 do and i havent told any1 an dim pretty popular soi dont wanna ruin it by my ******* vagina...wat should i do??? btw i dont want sergury or anythang or anyone to know so sum1 help me thank you! (:
they won't be sweet for long. they'll start to turn sourer. and most people don't like sourer things. so lets see how long they keep on wanten your sweet leps.
i'm a guy and i'ver turned more then one girl down.
p.s. once a guy has had those leps he'll be off to the next set
miine kinda is to.. im a virgin still, and i want to stay that way till im a good enough age!! im not ready! but i got this new boyfriend.. and hes done crap and im freaked he will think it is really gross, or compare to the otherz! but JUST SURGERY. is a complete LIE ! mine used to be really bad. but then i started to run, and do lots of dance! and miine is almost gone! :-0 im pretty happy! but the rest isnt going away :( and im freaked out like omg i get butter flies when ever i think bout it! cuz like what if he goes and tells people ! that would reck my hole life at school! -.- but its mostly just the flap and lip  
oh seriously. this is ridiculous. Masturbation, does not cause your girlie parts to sag. If it made parts sag, boys junk would be dragging on the ground. its just the way bodies develop. it wasnt saggy, flappy, etc before because, you hadnt gone through puberty. Reproductive organs arent pretty. Pure and simple. sex didnt get the nickname "bumping uglies" for nothing. they arent meant to be pretty, theyre meant to serve a purpose. porn stars usually go through plastic surgery, and airbrushed pics, and IRL,  no teenage girl will say my lips are saggy. So get over it already. There is zero need to worry about this. Besides guys dont tend to notice, and if they do they wont say anything unless theyre brain dead. They offend the girl, they dont get laid..... on another note, you all are far too young to be having sex anyway. Nine times out of ten, as a teenager sex is over rated.
im 13 as well and ive had alot of lads asking me to have sex with them but i dont feel right with my vigina (vagina) and im scared of what he will say and if he will spread it and make stupid jokes -.-
That's just how boys are:/ I am sooooo embarrassed and I am scared also but we are all beautiful in our own way. I'm trying my best to be comfortable in my body. I learned that if you look at yourself naked in the mirror for 5 minutes everyday and think of things you love about your body, It will really help:)
I'm the same way! I'm 14 going on 15 and It looks so gross to me! I thought I was the only one but obviously I'm not. I'm just afraid that one day if I'm about to have sex with my husband or boyfriend or whatever he will be like "WTF IS THAT?!"
Hey . Dont be sad . Mine vagina is saggy too . But i dont really worry about it . Its not a problem to have that tipe of vagina . We are special . I mean , just enjoy your life . !! . :)) . If boy dont like your vagina , be rude . When you grow up , you will see chanches  :))) . You are totally normal !! . ;))
I am the same way I dont know how to get rid of it I am 15 and I need to know how to get rid of this because I feel really embarassed.

im 16 and have the same problem it looks like beef and it looks awful, i dont have a boyfriend and avent had sex but scared to do things when i do end up in a relationship it wouldnt be as bad if it wasnt for the flabby bits just wanted to no how to get rid of them i hate it and havent  mentioned it to anyone because of what they might think:'(
I google how to get rid of it, just do exercises, yoga exercises just google it! I'm only 14 and I want to have sex but I'm too self concious about my vagina, it's not normal!
I'm 13 thinking about having sex with my bf and it feels gros like its so flabby I need to fix this any home remedies would help
What are you all talking about? The outer lips or like the inner part is hanging down between? Some women's vaginas look like a V from the front, some lips are fattier & they look more like a U, and others you can see the inner labia poking out. ALL NORMAL

I think it's because you are all SO young that you haven't seen other women's vaginas (like in porn, or other friends...etc) and you think you're different. OBVIOUSLY there are a lot of you with the same "problem", so sounds like its a pretty common thing for a vagina to look like that. Young, inexperienced boys only know what they see in porn, which is commonly a "perfect" vagina...(but again, there's millions of different looks) I'm sorry you all feel this way. It's hard being a teen and discovering your body and sexuality.  Once you get older, REAL men don't care what your vagina looks like, they will love you for you. Hopefully you're waiting to explore with someone you care about and TRUST, because that trust is what will make your worries melt away.
Good luck girls.
I have the same issue and i'm a virgin. This *****!:(
I have the same problem and I'm turning 15 in a month. All the girls and guys in my highschool talk about how disgusting it is. I'm too scared to go to my doctor because I'll feel like a disgusting idiot but I'm also too scared to do anything with a guy that involves my vagina. Also when I change in the locker room or in my bedroom with friends, I always turn because it's noticeable and I'm picky about buying bikinis because I don't want it to be noticeable. Last reason why I'm scared to have surgury is because I don't want my friends asking why I'm in the hospital..how would I explain THAT to them?
      Any advice?
There is nothing wrong with you, i had alil saggy lips when i was freshman/sophmore in high school, that was almost 5-6yrs ago. your body is still developing, It is normal, every girl is different. i'm almost 20. i still have saggy lips, and looks like i have wrinkles. down there, and  guys in high school are immature. and really at your ages you shouldn't be worrying about having sex. you shouldn't think about surgery, or anything, you are to young, your body is still developing remember that. my body isn't the same like when i was a freshman in high school, and in the next couple years it will change more.
It has  nothing to do with 'your still growing' your all ****** and your vagina's look like wizards sleeves its your own fault!
Having a "saggy" lybia is just the way you are, alot of girls are like this and any guy who likes you enough to have sex with you, wont care.              There is nothing wrong with you. <3 you all
I'd love to tap that once
i didnt have time to read all these comments, but i am a guy and i had a very pretty girlfriend that had that problem and ill tell you exactly what i told her...put yourself in the washing machine on hot...and then put yourself in the dryer on tumble dry low....wait half an hour and then go into the bathroom and shoot yourself in the ******* face!!! youre welcome world. PEACE!
You can't get rid of it... It's part of your body. Love your self the way you are. And use a condom or you won't be complaining about how loose your skin is but an STD.
i have it to and im only young and im suppost to be having sex with someone who is popular and has loads of mates also i think he wont like it and then he wont do it with me anymore?:(
Its normal to have saggy lips every girl is different let me just tell u mine are but not bad and my husband loves them. U have nothing to worry about who cares what people say:)
I am 20 years old and started being sexually active when I was 17. I Have only been with 2 guys my vaginal is saggy but has not changed at all. Its nothing to worry about alot of woman havent a man really wouldnt mind about your 'saggy' vagina. As long as they love you. Just make sure you use protection.
This story your telling hey i feel the same way and going through the same thing and scared to tell anybody mom and doctor's at that to. i have saggy vagina Lips had it for 5 years now and still to this day dont no what to do about it Im sacred people gone make fun of me
U can do certain extersises by rotating ur hiney. ( ...Kinda like humping or dancing maybe even hoola hooping ) Lower muscles are used then.
It might make it tighter.
but don't expect any drastic changes.
But its one thing u could do.

Some of these girls on here are to darn young to be having sex!! I can't believe this!! In addition, you guys are young so your private parts are still changing because you still in the process of development.Moreover, you guys should stop worrying about your vagina appearance and worry more about your education not sex!!
Most guys like that, it's what they would call a fat p#$@y.
Look im the same and there's a lot of girls like u...  that is normal... some girls have big lips and some girls have them smaller the Guy who is gonna be with has to like u the way u are...  u think is bad because u pay to much attention to it...
I have that same problem...im 16 im not sexally active but i worry about when i am..it doesnt loodisgusting to me but it looks weird...i think its something u inherit from your parents...trust me im embarrassed by it to..
I have that same problem...im 16 im not sexally active but i worry about when i am..it doesnt looks disgusting to me but it looks weird...i think its something u inherit from your parents...trust me im embarrassed by it to..
STOP FRETTING AND WORRYING. ask a gynocologist. She'll tell you only one in a hundred  looks like a peach.
Your man will go for you as you are, whatever YOU think it looks like HE will love it whether it's like a rose bud or an elephant's ear...
the reason why he's telling people that **** is because you're:
1. 14
2. desperate as ****
3. you need to get over yourself

i'm 17 and i haven't even bothered letting a guy lay a finger on me, doesn't matter who it is.

makes me wonder how chicks can just throw their dignity away like that, let alone a ******* 13 and 14 year old
I have one too and its really hard for me to admit that. I have a lot of questions, who do I ask?
So are you saying your body will get rid of it by its self? Like, in 10 years it might be gone???????????!!!????????!