How do i kno if i have a vigina(vagina) infection

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

How do I know if i have a vigina (vagina) infection? My boyfriend and i arent having sex but we are into the sexual activites. Awhile after fingering me it kind of hurt a little, just thought it was normal. But now it feels weird to pee and i haven't pooped in 3 days. The discharge isn't really coming as much as it did. I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. I have just been feeling really weird lately. Like uncomfortable? Whats wrong with me?
Avatar n tn
Maybe you're just constipated coinsidently.. and the other feeling could be from playing around too hard or a possible bladder infection. Keep an eye out for chunky discharge because thats a sign for a yeast infection
Avatar n tn
honey you have a urinary track infection it common lots of women get them its uncomfortable after useng the bathroom and the feeling can last awhile the clittoris feels wierd and you just don't want to be touched at that time do to the uncomfortable feeling its really a little hard to describe. heres some advise when your boyfriend and you are going to fool around expecailly if he's going to finger you make sure his nails are cut cause he can accually scrap you and that hurts and if he's doing some thing that hurts let him know so he can fix the problem cause if you don't tell him hows he suppose to know he's hurting instead of pleasing so keep eachother informed that might help. also make sure that his hands and nails are clean and just cause they look clean doesn't mean they are lol make sure he washes his hands cause if there dirty the bacteria can cause infection and you have to remember the vigina (vagina) is a very delicate area there are many different types of infection we can get and many differant ways we can get them also if you douch that also can cause an infection cause your pushing bacteria up toward your reproductive system wich is not good.everything i've said is from experiance so take care.
and yes i think you have a urinary track infection and the only thing you need to do is go to the doctor for medicine and to be 100% sure its that cause from how you explain it i've experianced that before and everytime it ends up being a UTI  but don't worry as soon as you get the prescription you'll start feeling better also drink cranberry juice it helps clense the system.
good luck with every thing
Avatar n tn
Hey sweetie-----there is nothing to worry about----it sounds to me that you have a urinary tract infection that all women have to deal with sooner or later.  If it burns when you pee you need to go see your family doctor and they will do a small test and let you know if you have an infection----if you do they will give you some medication----if not they will look into it a little further......just stay calm and have questions ready for your doctor when you see him/her.........

keep me posted
Avatar n tn
Okay latly i have been really itchy and like my inside hurts really bad and so does my  out and i dont know what it is and i think i have an infection. i was in the hospital and i got a bladder infection and now my down there is reallly really itchy and i am 16 please help me.
Avatar n tn
okay, I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin and I think I got an infection I'm not sure.  My discharge is smelly and and it's hard and white. I don't want to tell my mom because she will blow it out of proportion. And like since I'm still a virgin it's still white in the whole and it's a little red not really though does anyone have any idea whats going on with me???  I don't feel and symptoms or anything like that. So can someone please help give me some type of answers..........................................................
Avatar n tn
Hi, Im really worried because ive been getting lots of discharge for a while now, and not normal discharge but like a browny colour, sometimes its more greyish and its really strong smelling. Also i will have a shower and then after about an hour il be smelly down there and i dont know why. Im a virgin so it cant be an STI, but im really worried that when i do have sex the boy is going to think im dirty or somehting, if i dont get this sorted.. Please help if you can! im really worried about this and its making me get quite self concious
Thanks x
Avatar n tn
hey i am 21 and i was wondering what is the best way to clean your vigina (vagina)
ok im underage and not a virgin anymore, and having this "discharge" i guess (everyday) its sorta stinks, im addicted to sex so i use to think is ***** juice but seriously everyday,confusing, so can anybody explain this to me plz...
feminine wash is not really good for u, i would advice baby soap or ivory.
or maybe u talking bout pap smear, thats the actual thing to clean ur vagina
Avatar n tn
im 35 married 11 year have vigena infection toaday ago my my husband use comdom frist the frist time my vagina n alot of wound pain?
Des_a_rae commented on photo
29 mins ago
Des_a_rae, and KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
32 mins ago
laureninlove commented on photo
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals