How long did it take you to conceive after Mirena IUD removal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Viewing 11201-11284 comments:
Hey all!
We are all doing really well. Baby Evelyn is already almost 4 months!!!
She is so so sweet and a really good little baby!!! Love that girl! She  is so different then my other little ones! She has red hair and BLUE eyes! LOVE those blue eyes!!!!!!

Hope all TTC are doing good!!! Wishing you all lots of luck!

Praying for Baby2929, such a rough time for her!!!!
Hi ladies i need some help or should i say info.I went to the specialist sonogram yesterday and they told me that the umbelacorde got bigger than it was last time and that it affected the babys heart one of the vessels is bigger than the other vessel and they told me that the umbelacorde did that.well the dr wants to see me every week now because they are scared that the umbelacorde might get cloged up and the baby could pass away.Also the dr said that they are hopping that the heart vessel might go normal after he is out of the womb and not using the umbelacorde,they also said that he might need surgery when he is born so im just going nuts I dont know what to do or any thing im going on 33 weeks and I dont think they could do something now I have a sonogram appointment and dr appointment this Wednesday coming im just wondering what they r going to tell me I just wish there was something this dr could do befor the baby gets seen more affects every time I go see the dr ........the last time I went to tge specialist sonogram the babys heart was doing great and now they tell me this smh :( im wondering if any one has gone threw this?
I had my iud removed on Friday the Oct 18th my fiance and I had sex that night and Sunday morning. I started spotting Sunday night I dnt know what to do....any let me know some
Hello and welcome to this forum. It is very normal to have spotting and also for you to think that you are pregnant when you really aren't this happens to every women on this site. If I can be of any other help just shoot me a message.

baby2929: I have been thinking of you and hope you are doing well please let me know how you are.
Hello and good morning how are you lovely ladies doing? I am 10 days past ovulation and was wondering do you think it is to early to test? I noticed I haven't been feeling to good this morning and last night felt a little sick as well. Also my bb's have been hurting a little and I have some cramping I a as thinking it could be just pre af symptoms. So is it to early to POS?
Hello and happy Sunday. How are you doing? Did you get ur bfp this month? The witch showed her face this month again. I was wondering do you chart your temperature? I have never done that and don't know how to determine when I am ovulating.
10 DPO is a great time to test, but by now you should be further along then even that! How are you doing? did you test?? Hope you got your BFP!!!!!
Hello and good afternoon. The wicked lady showed her face again. I am starting to chart my temps but I don't know how to tell when I O. If anyone can explain it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I have never done this before. How is the new baby doing?

KERRI2628: what is going on with you? DId you get your BFP? Message me to let me know how things are going I hope all is well with you.
ah darn!!! Sorry you got your AF! that stinks! I have never charted before, so don't know what to tell you about Oing. I did pay attention to my cervix, checking cervical mucus and position and how soft or firm it was, that helped me a lot! I found the best time to check was after going #2, yeah, sorry TMI, but it really was the best time to check! I would look for egg white cervical mucus and while I was checking I would note if my cervix felt soft or firm, soft means you could be Oing, and if it was high, and harder to check, it means your Oing as well. then I would make sure to BD the days around that time I would find EWCM (egg white cervical mucus), and my cervix would be high up and softer then usual. This worked pretty good, between that and figuring out how long my cycles were, and when I SHOULD O, and if I felt any O pain in my right or left lower side. That worked for me. I could never do temps, it was just too much to do every day. I hope that helps you out some! Such a pain to TTC! Hugs to you, friend and I hope you get your BFP soon!!!!!!!!!

My little Evelyn is doing good, she is almost 5 months old already! She is so sweet and a really good baby! Love having a little one again. She is rolling over and starting to sit up. I think we will start doing solid foods around Thanksgiving.

I have been wondering about Kerri2628 too! Haven't heard from her in a while! Hope she is doing good!!!!

Hope all of you gals are doing well!!!! Miss chatting with all of you!!!
take care and hugs to you all!
Hello and Good Morning to you. I am so happy that you and your little Evelyn are doing good. My time just flys by I can't believe she is already 5 months old. As far as checking the position of my cervix I don't know what I am supposed to feeling for and my CM I notice it being really watery during sometime of the month so is that when I would O? If you could message me about cervix stuff I would appreciate it.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. As for me I am waiting for af to show up. My cycles are normally 25 days and today is my 26th day so I am really shocked that my af didn't show up yet. I don't know how long I should wait before I POS.

Kerri2628 I hope you are doing well please update me as to how you are doing.

SSBD to all TTC. and a HH9M to all that got there BFP.
Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I have been on! I delivered my 4th sweet baby on Sept 1! One week late! A great surprise to find out we had another little girl. Her name is Sophia Lynn! She was 8lbs 12oz! Took only 3 hours of labor and I push and she was here! Very smooth delivery but after wards I hemmoraghed and almost had to go I to surgery! It was so scary! I now have two boys and two girls and that's it! Absolutely no more!
Hey everyone I want to get my iud removed so me n my bf can have our first baby bout how many time would we have to try before I get pregnant after its removed I want to get.pregnant as soon as possible
Hello and welcome to this site. As far as getting pregnant right away and how long it is going to take that is a tricky one. Some women on here get pregnant within 3 month and others take years. It is really hard to tell. I do know that your body has a tendancy to play tricks on you and you think you are when you are really not. So just try to take it easy and let things go the way they should as it is very hard to tell how your body is going to react. I hope all goes well with you and I hope that I help you out and if I can answer anything else just message me. GOOD LUCK
Hello ladies I hope you are doing well. I have a couple of questions for those of you that use bbt. I have been doing mine every morning and I noticed that on 8 dpo I had a drop in temp and then the next day it went back up but it never went down below my coverline. Is this considered a implantation dip? also I noticed that I have a 3 times that my temp has risen. 1st is the day after I O'd and the other was 6dpo and then it dropped at 8dpo and now I am 9dpo and it is back up. Can anyone tell me is this good news or not and if I need to give more information let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Happy New Year to all and hopefully everyone ttc will get there BFP this year. Hope all is well.
Well ladies, i know I've been MIA for a bit.. Made some progress on my journey to healing. On saturday i got a big surprise, a positive pregnancy test! So it seems we're cautiously expecting our rainbow baby on 11/25/14..  Im super nervous! Will try harder to update!
It's been forever since I've posted.  Xander is 7 months old.  He's 20lbs and 27 inches tall.  He is real close to crawling,  all my kids are doing well, but my little Sophia who turned three this week has mono according to the doctors.  She caught it at preschool.  She feels horrible,  hope all is well.

Good luck to everyone ttc.  
7 weeks today and morning sickness is in full swing :) i don't think I've ever been so happy to throw up! My first prenatal appt is on the 14th so hopefully my ob will put in the order for an ultrasound to see if everything is on track. Trying to be positive about everything but still so very aware of how fast things can go terribly wrong. Hope all of you are doing well, i miss how fast this thread used to move!
Hello can someone help me. Me and my husband are trying for baby #2 together. I had Mirena for 2 1/2 yrs. I had it removed Feb 10. Period started the same day. Normal and  went off valentines day. Got my next period May 12 and lasted same amt of time. Just got my 3 rd period yesterday. Im getting frustrated bc Ive never had problems concieving. This will preg #4.
WOW, haven't checked here in a LONG time! YAY kerri2628!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you! Glad your feeling icky! lol

KristinnaS, so good to hear how your little ones are doing, sorry your little gal has mono! Little Lilah just turned 3 too, can NOT believe 3 years has gone by! Evelyn is almost 10 months, doing really great, she is so sweet, and silly, crawling and standing up like a pro! She has thee most amazing blue eyes!
Life is a tad nutty with FIVE, but I love it! Glad to see updates from you gals! Take care y'all!!!!
I hear you, I had a harder time getting pregnant after the mirena, took me 4 months of TTC, and had to really "try" unlike my first 4 pregnancies. Just try to relax and hopefully you will get a BFP before you know it! If you have any questions, holler!
I am PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, crazy, huh?!?! Can NOT believe it!
This will be baby number six for us! YAY.
We were NOT trying at all, and wanted to be done, but I am thrilled that God had other plans! YAY
Baby is due December 15.
Omgoodness!! Congratulations!!!! Had my ultrasound today, I'm 8weeks. Baby is measuring 8w1d and hr is 160bpm :) trying to just rest and relax now. It looks like a little gummy bear lol feeling very blessed.
Hello ladies I am sorry I have MIA for a few. My son was hit by a car and so I have been trying to keep things together. As far as my ttc I am still trying. I feel like it will never happen for me but I guess it will if it is meant to be.

kerri2628: I am so very happy for you and am glad to hear about the news. just take it easy and enjoy it. My prayers are with you.

ready4number4: OMG I can't believe what happens when I leave this site. CONGRATS to you.

To all ttc SSBD. and a HH9M to those who already got there BFP
OH! So happy to hear your little gummy bear is doing good!! How exciting! It will be fun being only 3 weeks behind you!
Hope you are able to relax and enjoy being pregnant! Take care!
WOW, your son was hit by a car!?!?! What happened, is he okay??!?! I am so so sorry to hear that. GIANT HUGS to you!
I hope that you will get that baby you are wanting so bad super soon!
Thank you for the well wishes, and take care of your self!
My son who is 12 was at the ice cream truck and looked both ways before entering into the street and a older lady like in her late 60 early 70 swerved around the person who witnessed it and then swerved around the ice cream truck and struck my son so hard that he flew in the air hit her windshield and landed really hard on the pavement. His forehead is what the pavement. She claimed my son ran out in front of her. My witness said that is not true that she had no regard for the fact that there was children out and didnt even break or try not to hit him. Thank you for your concern and well wishes for me and my family. How far along are you? Where you surprised?
Well I don't know what is going on with me this month but for some strange reason for the last 2 days I have been crying at the drop of a hat and can't figure out why I am crying. One of my friends at work said is everything ok and I said yes and then I just started crying. How weird.  I am about 4 or 5 days away from AF I normally do not have this happen to me so I am wondering what your thoughts are on this subject. I am also more tired than normal. could this early signs of PG?
OMG, is your son okay?
It is really hard to believe that almost 4 years ago is when we both started working on conceiving...  Then we both had another about the same time...  Now you are catching up with me..  6 kids...  I hope all goes well with you and your pregnancy!  I am not having anymore..  tubes were tied..  Today is Natalie's 6th birthday.  Xander is 8 months..  Sophia is 3.  Ashton is 11, Tiannah is 12, and Kyler will be 14 in June.  I am so over the teenage years and they are just starting!
Fingers crossed that all works out this time.  Hoping the gummy bear sticks around for 9 months!
WOW! I can't not believe that woman!!!! Is your son okay??
That is so so scary! Every parents worst fear!

I am 5 weeks 4 days along, and yes I was super super surprised!!! We were trying to preventing pregnancy, then I missed my period, but I don't pay super close attention, I had my last period March 10 so when April 10 came, I was thinking, shouldn't I have had my period, mentioned it to my hubby, but he said, yeah, you sometimes miss your period, I told him not really, wonder what is up.
Anyhow, waited a few more days then finally tested on Monday, got a BFP and was shocked! I thought for sure my AF was just late! Hubby was shocked too, but we were both super happy! We are dumb! LOL We just love our babies!
I am very happy and think that we should be for sure DONE after this little one.
I am really really happy to be pregnant again! I really do LOVE it!
I feel pretty good still, morning sickness hasn't really set in yet! Do have some symptoms.

As for your emotional symptoms, I do get more weepy when early pregnant, then normal, before AF I am not emotional, so if I am super emotional and cry for no reason, often times that means I could be super tired or pregnant!  I hope that is a symptom that you are pregnant!!! that would be SO fun to be pregnant with you and Kerri2628!!!  Keep us posted!
Take care and keep in touch!
Thank you for the well wishes! I am surprised to be expecting again, but happy!
Funny, our kids are all so close in age!
I think 6 is good, and that we should for sure be done after this little baby!

Hope you all doing well!!
I posted two new photos of Xander..  He looks like a cupie doll.
He is totally adorable!!! What a cutie!!!
If you all could keep me in your thoughts and prayers, Today went to the doc, just to have my thyroid checked, had this appointment before I knew I was pregnant, so I asked them to confirm my pregnancy for me, while I was there, so they did a pee test and said it came up negative. I have NO idea why it would... Makes me freaked out, they offered to do a blood test for me, but I won't know the results until tomorrow morning. I am freaking out!

Am I pregnant?? Not?? Miscarrying??  

I had THREE positive tests at home....

Could really really use some prayers, and good thoughts, if ya don't mind! THANKS!!!!
OKAY----

Blood test shows PREGNANT!!! YAY

but my levels are lowish, so they want to check them again tomorrow, and then I have to wait until MONDAY to find out the results. UGH, more waiting to know all is okay!!! I am freaked out a bit, but trying to stay hopeful! At least I AM PREGO!

Please, if you would, just pray or think positive thoughts that my levels are perfect and my little baby is okay! and that I will survive the wait!!!
So sorry that you have to wait! That was the hardest part for me this time around. My first draw was 4w0d and it came back 71, 2nd draw was 4w2d and came back 155. Next draw was 5w2d and came back at 3,111.  There really is such a wide range in early hcg try not to worry too much (impossible i know lol) but as long as they double it's fine. Doesn't really matter so much what that first number is until you have something to compare it with. It was hard for me because I'd never had levels drawn before so i didn't know if my body just started out naturally low for all babies or not.  Praying for you and that tiny baby! Xoxo.

Okay, well, Thursday, after I talked to the nurse at the doctors office about my blood results, I was hanging out, and started to have some painful cramping, I went to lay down to see if it would go away, and I got to thinking I NEED to just relax, so I went a took a nice hot shower, and felt a ton better, prayed, and got out got dressed, then went pee, after peeing, I noticed  blood  in the toilet and when I wiped, blood.

I called the doc office and they told me to go to the E.R. I called my DH to come home and take me, we went to the E.R and they did blood work, ultra sound and informed me that I was indeed miscarrying. I was pretty devastated, and cried.

So no more December baby for us. I am sad, but have peace, glad to have my supportive, loving husband by my side and all my beautiful children to keep me distracted.

Thank you all so very very much for all your prayers and support, It means a TON to me!
I'm so sorry love, that is a pain like no other :( I'm here if you need to talk. There are no words to make it better but I'll keep you in my prayers xo
Thank you so much. I am doing okay, in a way, I am just glad that I miscarried early, it would be too painful had I been further along.
Thanks for the prayers!
I'm so sorry.  I just read everything.  Have you ever had a miscarriage?  My 6th pregnancy was the only miscarriage I had and it was at 17 weeks.  It killed us emotionally.  Then Xander came along.  The third month after the miscarriage is when I've got pregnant with Xander and we were not trying at all.   Anyway, I'm really sorry for your loss.  
I have miscarried very early with my very first pregnancy, it was more of a chemical pregnancy. That was nothing compared to this though, the first time, I wasn't a mom yet, and only knew I was pregnant then started to bleed.
I can not even think of how hard it would be to miscarry at 17 weeks.
I don't know if we will get pregnant again. Feelings change things, and before we found out we were expecting another baby, we were done, but now, I think we both want another little one, but right now life is a little crazy, so we might wait a while. Not too sure.
  Thank you for your well wishes. It does mean a lot!
We totally understand.  After we lost Angel at 17 weeks, we were devastated.  He said no way could either of us ever go thru that pain again.  We were done anyway and Angel's pregnancy was a surprise.  It was hard because we had fallen in love with the idea of having one more, but then when he died, we hurt too bad to think about it.  I can't tell you how many times I looked at his photo and cried.  I still get chocked up thinking about him.  He was so tiny.  Anyway, when I found out I was pregnant with Xander I was so upset and scared.  I was totally terrified he would die too.  Every twinge of pain or cramp made me think I was miscarrying.  Every time I would go to the bathroom, I expected to wipe blood.  With Angel, he died, but my body didn't miscarry him.  I had to keep him in for a little over two weeks knowing he was deceased.  The doctors wanted to see if I would natually miscarry.  Since I didn't, I was induced and had to give birth to him.  Then I bleed too much and had the emergency D and C.  I was weak for a month from the blood loss.  Anyway,  because of how tramatic the loss was, I never wanted to go thru it again.  Towards the end of Xander's pregnancy, I constantly feared a cord accident or some other unexplained type of fetal demise.  If he didn't move for awhile I would starting pushing on my stomach to get him to move.  Then until he was about 6 months old I feared SIDS and couldn't hardly sleep because I kept checking his breathing.  Once you loose a baby, the fear is always there.  I still check his breathing several times a night and he is almost 9 months old.  I feel that God sent Xander to heal us and without him we would have always had that empty spot.  We wanted him so much and we didn't even realize it before he was on the way.  Xander completed our family.  He is a joy every day and I thank God for him and all the children several times a day.  I hope if you choose to have another, it works for you and I am sorry what you are going through.  
I am truely sorry for the news. I know it is hard I have experienced that 2 times and both times I was not wanting or expecting to get pregnant but then after I wanted to have another. This last time however it is taking a very long it has been over a year ago. Please keep your head up and stay strong it will happen when and if it is supposed to happen. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words.
I do feel peace about it. I am so so so glad that I wasn't further along!!

I am not sure when we will try again, DH wants to wait, I don't really, but life is nuts right now, and we are trying to get things sorted out, so I do think waiting makes sense, but I feel like I want to pick up where we left off, so to speak. I feel like there is now a hole, it won't be totally filled by getting pregnant again, I will always feel sad that we lost our little baby, but I want to get pregnant again and have a baby.
That is a hard feeling! Wanting to be pregnant again, and knowing that this isn't the best time, and dh thinks we should wait.
I am not good at waiting for anything!
I will see how things go. I will be sure to keep in touch with you all!
I am feeling very lost...and all my "research" online has not been helping my anxiety. I know everybody is an individual and all have different experiences to having mirena out. I am 4 days after removal and I had 4 hours of heavy bleeding today than it just stopped. Just wondering what other peoples experiences have been. We are TTC, our doctor told us we didn't need to wait.
Bleeding after removal is completely normal, i strongly recommend waiting at least 2 full cycles before ttc so that your lining has a chance to rebuild. I had mirena in for 4 and 1/2 years. I know how frustrating it can be! Good luck to you.

Ready4number4 i hope things work out for you! Praying your path is clear and that dh cooperates ;)

Momof5boys, hoping you catch your rainbow baby very soon. Have you talked to your dr about how long it's taking? Wishing all goes well for you!
Thank you so much!

How are you feeling?? I hope your doing good and feeling well.
It is super exciting that your expecting again! I am so happy for you! :)
Have you heard baby's heart beat yet?? That is so amazing, no matter how much you hear it, it never gets old! :)
Take care!
Thank you. Its so confusing because everything you I read says something different. My doctor told me that it was fine not to wait but I want to do what is best to be able to have a healthy pregnancy.
I got my iud removed in nov 2012.conceived after one year.ie last nov.tho got miscarrige after 2 mnths.just wanted to ket u know I think its different for every one.i mean how fast they conceive after removal of iud
I bought a doppler on ebay so i could try & find heart beat myself but I've been too afraid! I see my ob tomorrow and I'll be 11w6d so hopefully she'll give me the order to get nuchal translucent ultrasound this week. I just keep praying that everything is ok, im pretty sure i can feel my uterus maybe 2-3" below my belly button so at least it seems like baby is growing.  Not sure if I'll ever feel "safe“ until im holding a healthy baby in my arms. Happy Mother's Day y'all!!
Well I am wondering how did your doctor appointment go and did you get to hear the babys heart beat? Did the dr order your ultra sound. I know what you mean that you would be nervous until you have your baby in your hands I am sure I would feel the same way.

Everyone: Well today is my 10 dpo and I am kind of wondering what is going on as I started to spot today like I was going to start and it only happened for like an hour and now nothing. I also have notice I feel kind of crampy and little nausea. So my question is could the spotting be a sign of pregnancy seeing that I am not due for af for at least another 4 days. Any comments would be appreciated.
Kerri2628---- I would try out your doppler, girl! Don't be afraid, just try to enjoy your pregnancy! It is highly unlikely that you will have another miscarriage, most women that miscarry go on to have happy healthy pregnancies! Just enjoy! Hope that your doc appointment went well, and that it will put your mind to ease some! :) hugs to you!!!!!

momof5boys72---  I could be that your pregnant, 10dpo is a good time to go a head a pee on a stick! You could give it a try, since your having symptoms. I have spotting here and there once in a while at different points of my cycle, I think that happens at times when hormones are fluctuating, such as ovulation, early pregnancy, and other times. I sure hope that this is it for you!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!!!

As for me, I think I ovulated on Mothers Day, but could have earlier, we have been baby dancing every couple of days, so will will see what happens! I will let you know! I am in my 2 ww right now, so I will test in a couple of weeks, hope that I have a teeny little bean on board!
take care every one and thoughts and prayers for those trying to get pregnant, and for those that are prego, that your little beans stay happy and healthy!!!!!!!!!!
Crossing my fingers for you Momof5boys! I've never had implantation bleeding but I've read about so many women that do :) my biggest sign was intense cramping on 10/11 dpo, it was strange for me since af usually comes on early 15 dpo. Looking forward to your update!!

Ready4number4
  Best of luck to you! So glad your dh is on board with you! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your update as well lol ;) so exciting!

My appointment went great! Dr. tried to find baby's heart beat with doppler for a few minutes unsuccessfully so she wheeled in their little ultrasound machine. I held my breath and turned my head away :( so scared it was bad news (I'd been searching for baby's hb and didn't find it)  well, she said "Look! Look at this, your baby is having a party and there's the heartbeat!"  I fell even deeper in love seeing my little baby's tiny nose, it's hands and feet waving around. In that moment i was truly filled with joy and not fear. Turns out both the dr. and myself were looking way too low on my belly, ultrasound showed uterus is almost at my belly button already! Last night i managed to catch the heartbeat on doppler :)  I'm 12w1d today.
AW! I just wanna HUG you!!!! That is so exciting!!!!! YAY! did you get a picture of your little bean?!?
It is amazing what you can see at around 12 weeks! It is a little tiny baby already! amazing!
My last little one was hard to get heart beats on, because she was so wiggly all the time!

Today I think I should be 6 DPO by when I "should" have ovulated I think I might have ovulated on the 11th though, not sure, but anyway, we have been having a TON of "fun" so I should be "covered" either way.
I feel Like I could be having some symptoms, like my lower belly is sore today, like I just did a zillion sit ups. I do feel like I am peeing more often, and yesterday felt pretty queasy. Don't know though, I think it would be a bit early to "feel" pregnant. I sure hope that I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep fingers crossed, y'all! and pray and send lots of sticky sticky baby dust my way!!!!!!
I will be sure to keep you all updated!
HELP....
Anyone know why my ovulation ticker isn't working?? don't know why it isn't showing it working!?!?!?!
Well ladies af showed up and I don't understand how she could have showed up at cd 24 I have never had it that early also the other thing is it is lighter than normal and this is 2nd full day and it acts like i am ready to stop. I am so confused.

ready4number4: how are you doing and feeling?

momof5boys72-- Could be your just having some random bleeding and it isn't AF?!? You could test, just to see??? I am sorry, hope that this is it for you!!

I am doing okay, getting pretty anxious, HATE this 2 week wait! I am having some symptoms, but they could just be PMS, who knows, you know how it is when your TTC, everything seems like it could be a symptom! I have tested, but got a BFN, it is super early on though, and could be I am just testing too early. I will be sure to keep you all updated!
HUGS TO ALL!
So here is my dilema. I got what seemed to be a af but it only lasted 2 days and spotting for another day. I have waves of neause and some cramping. everytime I bd i have spotting. If I take a HPT will it be accurate seeing that I had a period? or the only way to know is to do a blood test or wait to see if I get my next af?

ready4number4: how are you feeling? When are you going to POS? or when is your TWW up?
If you are prego, then it would be positive, if not then it would be BFN, the only way to be sure is to pee on the test, and see, if nothing, then could be just a really odd cycle or something else is up........ you can bleed, like AF in early pregnancy, especially if it is not for as long or as heavy, so you COULD be pregnant, and I am really really hoping you are!!!!!!!! TEST!!!!!!!!!!

I am feeling icky, we all had a really bad tummy virus over the weekend that has really hung in there, even DH feels icky still! It is messing with my head though, since I feel much like I do when prego, tired, icky in tummy.
Lastnight, I had bloating, I NEVER feel bloated unless I eat  a few different foods, which I DID NOT have, OR I am pregnant!!!!!!!! Hmmm........
I have been POAS every day for the past 8 days, all BFN, today, I think I am 10ish DPO, and got the a thin thin light line on a FRER test, hmm, I just don't know.......... It is so so so light and faint and thin, it looks like another BFN when you look at it, but there is this thin thin line, looks pink, I took 2 more tests this afternoon, one was NOTHING, the other one was like the one this morning, there was a faint faint even fainter then the first thin line.... I am not sure and I suppose I will just have to test again tomorrow morning and see if it is any darker, if I am pregnant, then it would be a tad darker, I would think.
This part STINKS!!!!!!!!! SO SOOO hard not knowing and thinking, "MAYBE....? "    
Looks like I might be welcoming a new little baby into our family at the end of January!!!!!! :)
I have taken two test, yesterday and today, yesterday, it was so so so faint, you could argue that it was a BFN, today it was more noticeable! It was faint but more clear to see. I will take another test just to be sure, but looks like I am pregnant again!!! I hope this little bean is a sticky one!
Prayers are much appreciated!
Woohoo! Congrats :) you should absolutely follow up with bloodwork to be sure levels are doubling appropriately, gives a sense of relief. Praying!!!
Just added my ultrasound picture :)
I am so happy for you. I will definitely be saying prayers for you. I haven't taken a test yet but when I do I will definitely let you all know what it comes out.
Went to doc appointment yesterday, all went great! Took a pee pregnancy test, and it was POSITIVE! YAY, that is so comforting after last time it was negative. They did a blood test, and called this morning, looks good as well, my numbers were 3,130. They said that looks good for me being around 5 week pregnant, going back tomorrow to make sure that the numbers are doubling. Keeping fingers crossed that they will and then hope to get an ultra sound soon as well, just hope that this little one stays put and grows and develops happy and healthy!!!!!
I am feeling queasy, but glad, since last time, I wasn't really.
Hope you all are doing good and feeling well!!!!!
So happy everything is going well! Can't wait to see that # double :) good luck!!
Okay, so I got my second BETA back today.... Went from 3,130 to 7,415 in 48 hours!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE then doubled!!! I am so so so thrilled!!! YAY!
Also, no wonder I feel a lot more queasy now!!! :)

Ultrasound set for June 16! CAN NOT WAIT!
oh MAN!!! it has been soooo long since I have been on here!!! congrats on the baby!!! I don't know how you do it, I can barely handle 4!!!! my youngest Sophia is now 9 months old and has been walking for almost two weeks now!!! life is so crazy hubby and I just came off active duty and moved back to new Hampshire where he is from.  civilian life isn't fun!!! good luck to you!!!
Had a great appointment on the 10th and we set up anatomy scan for july 1st! Super excited can't wait to make sure everything is ok in there :) been feeling movement for a few weeks and check heartbeat with doppler a couple times a week to ease my mind. Still not announcing to anyone & quite possibly waiting until after birth. Hope all you ladies are doing great!!
Hello ladies I hope all is going well with you. I hope ready4number4 and kerri2628 are doing great. I do have a question and hopefully someone can answer it for me. I have been having some really bad pain and have been taking Ibuprofen for the pain and noticed that my bbt is all crazy on the days that I have taken it. So what I want to know is when taking ibuprofen is it possible that when I O I wouldnt know because it throws off my temp. or does it prevent me fro Oing. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey there :)  meds can absolutely throw off bbt! Ammoxicillin and ibuprofen had a huge impact on mine and it was super hard to detect ovulation. Are you using fertility friend?
Thank you for your quick response I really appreciate it. Yes I am using fertility friend however my temps are all over the place and I believe it is due to me taking ibuprofen. So I guess it is a wait and see kind of thing. I didnt take it last night and my temp was up so I am guessing that is the reason why.
Hello there I was wondering how everything went yesturday with your scan.

ready4number4: just wanted to know how you are doing and feeling?
Hey! I am doing okay, feeling tired and queasy, but that is just the way early pregnancy is! Darn it! I am just not up to feeling icky this time around! thankfully I am not as sick as last pregnancy! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! Maybe this little one is a boy!
I went for an ultrasound Monday, was able to see the little one, he or she is doing great, heart beat is good, placenta is starting to form, and little baby has arms and legs! SO CUTE!  Sometimes, I kinda freak out when I think I am going to have SIX kids!!! I never thought I would be a mama to so many kids! I totally love it, it is just crazy!!!! LOL
We just got our selves a suburban! YAY! so now we will have more room for all our kids!

How are you doing?? I hope all is well with you and your kids! Have anything fun planed for the fourth of July??? We are going up to the mountains to see fireworks and have a picnic dinner. I hope it will be a blast!
Have a great holiday weekend and chat with you soon!
Hey :) hope all is well with you!! My scan went great and it seems all is well. Baby is measuring right on track and it seems we are having a boy! Scheduled cesarean for 11/18
How's everyone doing? Things are well here, baby's movements are so much stronger :) i have one more 4 week appointment aug.29 and then it'll be every two weeks! Scheduled rcs for 11.19.14 and we've started buying little things. Miss hearing from you all!!!
Hey, how's it going?  How's the baby growing?  My Xander turns one next week!  So hard to believe that I have survived a year with 6 kids.  I have a few new grey hairs.  

So, I've had AF major flow issues since Xander was born, so the doctor did an endometrial ablation a few weeks ago.  

How is everyone?  
Doing great! I am19 weeks now, feel great! Baby number 6 is a BOY !!! Sooooo happy! So 3 of each!
Can't believe your ill guy will be ONE!' time flies!
Hope your doing well!
Just about 30 weeks now, and 67 days away from seeing our little boy! Can't wait to snuggle him in my arms :)  congrats on your boy!!
I got my iud removed in June and my hubby and I have been actively trying since then. My periods range between 28-30 days and I have been ovulating on the 13 and 14 day. I ovulated on the 9th of this month and my expected period should be here on the 22 or 23, I hope and pray it does not show up lol.
I didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant, I thought I would get my iud out and then get pregnant right away. My husband wants me to be pregnant so bad and I tell him that it will happen when god thinks the time is right and for him to just enjoy trying with me and don't stress out about it. Fingers crossed that my period doesn't come.
Viewing 11201-11284 comments: