How long did it take you to conceive after Mirena IUD removal?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viewing 8401-8600 comments:
Woke up this morning to full blown af.  Glad it's finally here, now we can work on a new month.  
well at least it showed so you can look forward to next month...

nothin new here nothin goin on.. just being a big ol cry baby.. i cried watching first 48... i have never cried at that show before... so im moody and emotional but other than that everything else is normal... oh cept i couldnt sleep at all last night... i woke up every hour on the hour... ugh that is sooo fustrating... at least its friday....

well ssbd to all ladies trying and all ladies in their tww...
I remember that last month and the proceeding month before that - I cried at silly tv shows too!  Last night I woke up with horrendous charlie horse cramps in my legs.  I have not had those in so long!  I hope you get to sleeping better as the weekend rolls around!

babycrazy113 - I'm glad you finally got AF so you can track your schedule now.  Although I hope she doesn't stay long and is fairly nice to you!  My last month's AF was the worst ever!  I had horrible back cramps and felt sick and then she decided to stay for an entire week full force!  So I am really, REALLY, hoping she doesn't show her face again!!!  

Baby Dust to all you ladies!  I hope you are all having a great Friday!!!
so i go for an ultrasound tomorrow to just find out the sex its good to know people! i was so bumming cause hubby leaves bright and early snday morning and didnt think we would get into find out this week have a regular ultrasound on the 29th but not sure if he will make it but its ok now cause we get to find out tomorrow!!! yeah yeah
will post monday on what we are having!!!

have a good weekend everyone SSSSSBBBDDD to all of you TTC fingers are crossed for you that you will soon have that BFP!!!!
Well, 44 days since removal and havent had AF. Took another hpt today and it was a BFN. Trying to figure out what is going on with my body.
have taken 3 more hpt's and they all bfn :( so Im guessing my so called bfp the other day was evap line :(
If af hasn't shown by next weekend I will test again but I not sure whats going on, have had nausea and sore back again the past day and had weird cramping that wasnt like af cramping yesterday so Im confused!!!
Hey girl I know this is redundant but hang in there I tested neg at 12 dpo so keep positive for now..even though its hard
thanks for that, I think af may be here soon as just went to loo and when I wiped there was pink blood so Im thinking I have to go another month  :(
AF here properly now :(
Hope all the ladies who know me are doing well and pregnancys coming along well. Keep well and much love xxxx :)

SSBD to those including me still ttc xxxx :)
So glad to hear from you and I hope all is well.

Hello ladies I don't know if you remember me but I haven't posted in awhile because I have not been at work and couldn't remember my password.  Anyways the reason for me not being at work is I got into a car accident and not just 1 but 2 within a month and a half.  The second one my whole family was in the car but thank the lord everyone is doing ok except for me and my dh we both have major pains.  Anyways I do have a question for you ladies on here.  

I am really concerned because I have not gotten my af.  I was supposed to have gotten it on the 12th of last month and here it is almost the 12 of this month.  All the hpt and doctors urine test say a bfn.  The last test I took was over a week ago.  I had some x-rays and also mri to my back and I really concerned becuase if for some reason I am pg how would that affect the baby?  Also have any of you been regular with af and then just not get it for 2 months and not be pg.  I had mirena removed in april and for the last 5 months been pretty regular.  Can someone please answer my question I would appreciate any advice.

SSBD to all ttc and on there ttw.
**********  SSBD  ***********
Stress can play crazy games with your body.  I've heard of it stopping an af from coming for 3 or 4 months...I'm sure even more.  Car accidents have no doubt caused pain and stress in your life and your body is probably holding off on ovulation until it can get sorted out.  I was charting while trying to get pregnant with my second DD and had some minor stresses in my life.  Since I was charting I knew I hadn't O'd yet and didn't O until day 45 or something.  I can only imagine what 2 car accidents could do to your cycle.  I'm not a pro or a doctor to be giving medical advice, but maybe this can help you feel better.  Hang in there :)
It's a Girl!! excited but kinda scared for i have 2 boys and worried about caring for a girl have never had too i guess it should just come natural like it did with my boys hope so..

SSSSSSSSSBD to all
Congrats!!!!  Girls are so much fun!!  You'll do just fine :)
Domsmom22--Yay, little girls are so awesome!  Congrats!

As for me, af looks like it'll be gone by tomorrow.  Gonna change things up a bit this month.  Not going to worry about charting, opks, or anything else.  Just going to let nature take it's course and hopefully get a bfp!  Good luck and SSBD  to everyone this month!!!!
Congratulations on the baby girl!  I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy her after having boys! In my family, we all have boys - so I'm hoping your girl baby dust rubs off on me!! :-) Boys are awesome - but we really are tired of buying blue and green all the time - and just would love to walk down the pink isle for once!!!

I'm still in the tww...holding on by a thread!  It's hard not testing so I succumbed to one (or actually two!) this morning and got the most faint line I've ever seen.  I am not sure if it's real or an evap line.  It appeared 1 minute after p'ing on the stick.  I think I'll try again tomorrow! I've never had an evap line appear before - it was always a decisive NEG or POS.  What's the earliest anyone ever got a BFP?  

SSBD to all!!!
Congrats on the girl!!!  I'm sure it'll come just as naturally as the other two did...Don't worry.

momof5boys72- i agree with the other post that it could be stress, glad to hear that everyone is ok, im sure the pain is hard but i hope it passes quickly for you both...

baker3--  no guarantees but if it appeared right away it's probably not an evap line, i though those only happened if you leave it sitting after the ten min. mark....good luck with retesting, hope you get your BFP!!!  FX!!

ok i am so confused heres whats going on with me... i had a d&c on the 22 sep.  on 23 oct i had spotting, then on 25 oct i had spotting.  doc told me this was af after my d&c.  so i went from that day.  last week was my fertile week.  the first three days my ovaries were killing me and i was having i guess you can say hot flashes.  saturday was supposed to be my o, well i bd on sunday.  now today i am having pains in my boobs and having i guess hot flashes again. i have no idea what is going on with me could i have got my days mixed up or never had an af?  please anyone help!
yes it is going to be nice to have some pink in the house even hubby said we could use some pink lol hope that, that faint line is your BFP i have my fingers crossed for you!!!
hi all,  hope everyone had a good weekend... just enjoying my tww...lol... if having htps call you all day is injoyment... im trying to hold out... so no symptoms other than the bbs sore off and on... one day bad then the next nothin... just about 10 minutes ago i started getting cramps... really really really light cramps though almost un-noticable... cept i notice everything now even stuff i should prolly just look past... so im praying this isnt af on her way... she isnt due till this weekend at the earliest... what do you guys think ?
ssbd to everyone... cmon bfp's.
okay so I want to share with you my nervousness!!
I had my IUD removed 10/12/10 and haven't had a cycle yet..the past 2 days my breast have been tender so I was like okay my cycle is coming (I used to get sore breast before my cycles before having the Mirena put in) and in the past couple of weeks, I've been having nausea off and on..which many of the people in the group said that it was a common symptoms they experienced after the Mirena..
Well today, since I've been having all those symptoms and still no cycle I wanted to test. So I tested and there were a faint shadow so I called it a negative test.well I went back to the rest room and looked at the test again and guess what it was BFP!
I'm excited but not cuz I'm not sure it was a test error or am i really pregnant
sounds promising to me... congrats.. take a test again in a day or so to comfirm your bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yay...
Yeah that's the plan ivy!! I'm just so nervous b/c of all the miscarriage stories and I do feel very crampy like i said i thought i'm going to have my cycle :-/ Well wish me luck & baby dust to all ttc :D
yeah me too... i had my mirena removed 07.08.10... i was sooo certain i was pregnant... my chest felt like someone that taken them and slammed them in a door... and they swoll up super big... lol... then af came ugh... lol... been ttc every since.. and the only thing i have figured to count on is that nothin will be the same... every month i feel diffrent or have diffrent symptoms.. it gets super fustrating... but the trying part is fun... i hope you do get that bfp!!!!!!!!!! sending tons of super sticky baby dust to ya...
well, I guess if I am pregnant then I'd say the one thing that did help is that I wasn't stressin b/c I really didn't want to conceive until december..I guess helps regulate your hormones as well & a friend of mine says that laying on your back after intercourse helps..I know this is true of my first pregnancy..anyways best of luck to you & all :)
Hello and thank you for your response.  I too thought it could be from the stress but in the past I have not had this happen to me ever no matter how stressed out I was.  Well anyways I did put in a message to my dr. and she said a regular cycle is 28 days and becuase I have my af on the same day every month is just a coincidence.  Well I told her I have had my mirena taken out since April 2010 and now I am waiting to see what she says about giving me a blood test to check and make sure I am not preggo.  

Wiza2cute: sometimes things happen for a reason and hopefully everthing goes well with you and your pregnancy if it is the case that you are.

ivy99: I think that the more you test the more stress you put yourself through I truely do hope that it is your month.  GOOD LUCK>>>>
I had wierd cramps yesterday too. today i have reaky sore boobs which hasnt happened at all since I had my mirena removed. I took a test yesterday and i got a BFN so Im not sure. My AF should start between Fri and next wed since its so irregular.
me too.. my cycles have been ranging from the longest being 35 to the shortest being 29 so earliest it should be here this weekend and the latest next week... i jus had some very minor cramping this morning.. not lookin at it as anything.. like i said everything is diffrent from month to month.. week two of the waiting game is on...

momof5boys72: thanks for the encouraging words.. im not really stressing off being able to test.. gonna hold out till next monday... prayin that af stays away... but otherwise not obsessing too much... or at least not as much as in previous months... lol

ssbd to all ladies trying...
ok so i took a couple of hpts today.. one after an hour came back pos but showed neg first. the other i can still see a faint faint faint line.  i took two first responses after that and showed neg.  the first two were cheapos!  what do you guys think.  i am not getting my hopoes up bc i really dont know what to think at this point
Hey girls!  Sounds like we are having similar symptoms! I've got my FX for us!  AF is due to arrive (but she better not!) between Wed. & Thurs.  If I don't see her I'll test Wednesday again. If I do see her - I'll be putting her in a locked chamber so she doesn't come your way! I remember experiencing the cramping with my first pregnancy in the first trimester - had me on pins and needles the whole time! But now I know it's normal!  I have had light cramps yesterday and some today. And of course, my bbs feel like someone punched them - that's always a good sign!

Kimmie432 - were the cheap tests you used blue dyes? In my experience, blue dyes generally leave a very very very very light faint greyish colored line - not blue at all.  I took a blue dye test earlier today (I'm 9dpo) and had it come back with an extremely faint blue line.  I took another one later on and it just showed the light grey "evap" line (which is a neg).  So I'm not sure if the first one is pos or neg....I'll be testing again on Wednesday.  Are you going to test again in a couple of days?  I don't normally use the blue dye tests, but they were the only ones available at the dollar store this time around!

Good luck Gals!  
Hello I just wanted to say that I contacted my doctor via email and requested blood work to make sure I am not prego and she responded to me that it could be my thyroid but I had my thyroid tested already and it was normal and she said that I just have a irregular af.  So I guess her answer to me was that she wouldn't do it.  Oh well I guess I will never know until I don't have my af for another month or so.  What is your advise to me??? Should I wait and if so how long should I wait? Or do you think I should just make an appointment with OB and see what happens although my friend said when she went OB they couldn't tell she was pregnant until after they did blood work.  I am just very frustrated..
I am 41 with 4 children 22 being the eldest and 9 the youngest. I fell pregnant 2 weeks after I had the Mirena removed (removal 27th August), but I bled a lot after I had it removed, like my period  was before I had the Mirena in. I wasn't expecting to get preg so soon. I carried my baby for 6 weeks till I miscarried (18th Oct). Anyways I think I am pregnant again, this is my second cycle after Mirena. I hope if I am I will be able to keep this one, as my biological clock is ticking.
Donsmom22.... congrats on your baby girl.

wiza2cute.. i pray that your prego....
as for me i had my mirena remove on sept/24/10. and got my af on oct/1/10 which it was late . got a mirena crash thinking i was pregnant, thank God it's over now this month i got an af on the 1st. i am praying that i am lucky this month. not trying to stress about it or anything.

Sakinah69 i hope this is your month..  anyways best of luck to everyone...
hello ladies, i had my coil takin out in oct had bleedin for 1 day 3days after removel (removal) of coil its bein 3weeks since i feel sick and hav sore boobs could i b preg???
that happened to me the past 2 months with 3 tests, and it turned out i wasn't preg, but i pray that you are!!!  Just try not to get your hopes up.  I hope you test this morning with FMU, and post!!!

As for me:  Im on CD 9, i will start recording my BBT temp tomorrow, and i will start my OPKs in a few days.  I also have some preseed, i guess i will use it around O time.
If these things dont work i guess i will go to my doctor and see what she thinks.  this is month 6 of TTC.
I've been reading up on people taking robitussin to boost their EWCM, has anyone else heard of or tried this??

Anyways FX to all in their TWW, and SSSSSBD for EVERYONE!!!!
Send me some of that pink babydust!!!
Congrats on the girl! So much fun having a girl - but be prepared for ONE BIG difference between her and your boys - DRAMA QUEEN!!!! hahahaha! I thought I was the only one with a drama queen girl when she was born, but oh no.... Several friends have had girls since and those that I've talked to that had girls before I had mine all have said the same thing. Drama is to be expected with a girl - right from the first moment they arrive. :) haha! Have fun!!! I absolutely love having my girl - and now that she's just about to turn 2 the drama is starting to lesson - it mostly comes out when she's over tired. It's about the first 15 months or so that seem to be the most dramatic with everything, so don't be afraid to call her bluff!
Do your best not to stress yourself out over possible m/c... No matter what you're going to wonder and worry through your first 12 weeks or so, but do your best not to over stress about it. I too got pregnant right away, but I have not had a m/c. I'm 13 weeks 3 days today. I got to see this one on the u/s at 12 weeks and it made me feel SOOO much more relieved to see it moving and to see/hear the heartbeat.

Hopefully it helps knowing there are some of us that conceived right away and did not miscarry. Congrats!!!!!!!
ok ladies i tested with fmu and same thing happened.  i am going to count as bfn for now.  i am still having really sore boobs.  i just dont know what could be going on with me lately... who knows what has happened since the miscarriage.
I think you should go ahead with the blood test at least then you will know for sure!
Thanks Haley for the encouragement..well i went home and retested even though I said I'd wait a week lol and again it was positive!
So i guess I am preggo!! I went ahead and scheduled a doctor's appointment.
I hope things will go well and I guess if God gave me this pregnancy, He's capable of keeping it!! So I will leave it to God's will!
I will keep you ladies posted of how my appointment goes. I will see my doc on the 23rd I could already see his face LOL since he said that it was (Unrealistic to get pregnant before 6 weeks of removal) I guess I just proved him wrong lol
Avatar n tn
Hello All, I had my IMirena inserted on December of 2006 and had it removed 8/9/210010. I had very heavy bleeding for 4 days after day two of having the mirena removed. Then had bleeding again two weeks later that were very heavy also  Lots of clotting both times. That lasted  lasted 4 days days. Then got my AF  first real AF on 9/17/2010. I  TTC the everyother day other day  and got BFN on HPT. AF on October 14. TTC every other
day. on 11 DPO- got a BFP. I really thought my period was  coming. Its due 11/10/2010. Will check again after.

Please Note: I was doing the OPK in Aug. And Sept. with the test line equally to the control line. However , for Oct. I found out an actual positive ovulation has to have the test line darker than the control line to actually
get a positve ovulation. Even though the direction stated equal to or darker than.  Its really darker than. When I had the test line with a equal shade in Aug and Sept. I stop BD after
we did the act that time., but in Oct. I had a equal shade for  two days in a row and then on the 3rd day
I had a very dark shade on the test line. So I BD right after. Now I got a BFP.  

So Ladies make sure your OPK test line is darker than the control line to get the actual positive ovulation. I thought my af is coming, but that was the implantations happening,  Because Im feeling cramping, back aches.

AGAIN soon to be MOMMIES, DARKER SHADE ON THE TEST LINE FOR A SURE POSITIVE OVULATION.

GOOD LUCK
Good morning ladies, i know its been over a month since i have been on the site and i am sorry for that. So to recap i had my IUD removed on 10/5/2010 had what i would consider my first AF on 10/9/2010 lasted nearly 12 days, so my hubs and i did have sex without condoms during my AF especially the last day on the 10/17, and right now i should be getting my second AF, which i am kinda anticipating cuz, we arent ready yet to conceive until december or january...so i have been cramping, and feeling really yucky, eating some weird foods, but my hubs and i havent had sex since the 10/17 so i was wondering if you can get pregnant on your AF or am i just paranoid and waiting anxiously to get my AF for November!!!

any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I'm crossing my fingers that you get your BFP this month!!!!!  Hopefully it's just early :)

Wiza2cute-Congrats on your BFP!!!  That's so exciting!!!

Well everyone, waiting to indicate O on my charts.  Waiting for O has almost been as bad as the TWW's this month.  I guess because I have some patterns to compare them to now and know more of what's going on.  My body seems to be working a lot better this month and last night I had O pains and according to my chart I have the pains 2 days before actual O is indicated on my charts.  Sooooo...looks like tomorrow is the day.  If I don't get a BFP this month it won't be for lack of effort:)  It's still early so we'll see what happens.  Hope everyone is having a great week!!
10 weeks later and I finally have AF to visit. Now maybe I can get a BFP in 4 weeks.

4-3-08 got the IUD
9-3-10 IUD removed.
11-9-10 first AF FINALLY
It is possible for you to get prego during AF because theegg could be released during that time and the swimmers can last up to 5 days. So you will have to wait and see.

Wiza2cute Congrats on your BFP!
Sorry I have been absent for the past 5 or 6 days - hubby took me away for my birthday which was last Friday. Had pregnancy confirmed with blood test on Monday - all resultsare good and I'm 4 weeks 5 days preggo today and due July 15th - feels surreal still but we are super happy. I'm really tired though - everything is a bit of a struggle right now. Just started to get the increased appetite and dizziness. Still have very sore boobs too and the occasional wave of nausea which I know is only going to increase - yuck!! I'll be seeing bub at week 8 - first ultrasound to correctly size and date bub and confirm there is only 1 ( yikes!)
Looks like there have been some new BFP's while I was gone - congrats to Wizacute and Baker3!! I guess you guys will be having July bubs as well.

Loads of babydust to all TTC!! Love to all!!
Oh my goodness I am so very excited for you!!! Congratulations!!!!!  I love your due date - its my birthday!!!  Yes, I hope that I am really pregnant - tests are very light results at the moment - but I'm only 10 dpo today, so its early!  Happy belated birthday too!  Where did you go?  Very great news!!! I hope that I am joining you in true celebration soon too!
ok so according to fertility friend i am 4dpo. would this have anything with the way i feel?
Af is gone, time to get down to work!!  Seems like there's a little wave of bfps going right now.  Let's keep it up ladies!! Good luck to all ttc right now.   ****SSBD****
That's strange that Fertility Friend has you as 4dpo and you got a faint line on a POAS...hmmmm.  Well, maybe you ovulated earlier than thought.  I tend to get a lot of the same feelings as you are getting before I O.  I don't know why, but my body likes to put me through all of the Pre-menstrual symptoms before O even happens.  I guess wait a few days and see what happens.  

babycrazy113-Hopefully this is your cycle to get your BFP!!!  Fingers crossed

SSSSSSBD to all the ladies :)
the hpt that i got the faint line on was maybe an hour later so i dont know what to count it as.  i really just dont feel good i just wnat to cry right now and dont know why my boobs hurt and everything.. my body is so messed up from the miscarriage, not to mention i am super sleepy right now.  i just dont know
hey... no symptoms today the cramps are gone or at least that i noticed.. maybe implantation ? hoping so..  but other wise other than the sore bbs no symptoms to speak of... keeping my fingers,toes and anything else i can get to cross... there does seem to be a wave of bfp's hoping we get ours too...

ssbd to all ladies..

congrats on all the bfp's you ladies are my inspiration.  :)
Hello ladies you won't believe what I have gone through today.  My grandma who is 90 is in the hospital with really bad cronic (chronic) back pain and now I find out they want to put her in a convelesent hospital.  I also went to go get blood test for pregnancy but they stuck me 3 times and for some strange reason my blood didn't come out so now I have to go and have it done at a later time.   The lady who takes the blood said she didn't understand why my blood wouldn't come out becuase she hit the vain.  So I guess I will have to wait longer.
Wow it sounds like to me she really didnt know what she was doing not to be able to gt your blood. I'm sorry you have to wait it must be torture :( But remember good things come to those who wait.Keep thinking that and maybe it will be your bfp!!

I am soo sorry to hear about your grandma and I wish her well and a speedy recovery!

Take care of yourself and keep us updated

Lots ~n~ Lots of sticky baby dust to ya!
I a currently 48 days since removal with no period yet, but today when I went to bathroom and wiped I had a pinkish creamy discharge. I thought my AF was coming, but its been 7 hours later an nothing else. So What Does everyone think about that?
hello ladies..

congrats to all who got bfp woohoo for you!
Just checking in to say hello!! Nothing strange goin on round here,not stressing which is always good lol, even thow next month will be a year since we started trying.I know it will happen when its the right time.. Im 15 days into this cycle but havnt a clue if ive ovulated or what as last cycle was 24 and the one before that was 33. so i cant pin point ovulation.. its driving me a lil potty.. wish they would regulate soon.. think im gona start charting my temps next cycle.. because i dont like using opks..

SSBD to all

aimee :)
Could you girls please go to my profile and let me know what you read my HPT results as.  I'm 11dpo and took another test this morning and am still getting faint lines.  Do you think these lines are POS lines or NEG lines? The picture was taken at the 2 minute mark.

Thanks!!
congrats to you, I can defnitly see its a BFP!!! HH9M to you :)
Thanks! I still am contemplative about the results!  Don't want to think yes and then end up getting a no!  I'll probably take another one tomorrow and the following days just to be sure the lines get darker!
looks like BFP to ME!!!  Keep them comin ladies!!!   =)
Hi. I started reading this because I'm looking to remove my mirena soon and wanted to know how soon you can conceive. Thing is, my fiance wants me to get it out ASAP so we can start trying but our wedding is in just over 2 weeks and AF is not invited. We are also going to Europe a week later and I don't want her there either. How hard was it to get used to having her? I haven't had an actual AF in over a year.   :-/
Defo looks like a BFP.. WOOHOO  FX .
Looks like a BFP to me. Your test result is identical to how mines looked at the doctor's office at 14dpo for me. Good Luck and Congratulations.

Well looks like my morning sickness is back with a vengence. Yikes! Hopefully this is a one day event. Also my right hip is killing me. Any suggestions?
Thanks ladies for your input! My FX that it's real and then that it sticks!!

GoldenGirl26
How long have you had your Mirena for? It totally is different for each person, I feel.  Have you had previous pregnancies?  It took me almost 5 weeks before my first AF showed up. I've seen on this thread alone that ladies have gotten their first AF anywhere from 2 weeks to sometimes 2 months!  Then for pregnancy, we've had ladies on here that have gotten a BFP within the first month of removal and then others who it's taken many months or longer.  So there is no definitive set time frame - totally depends on the person, their body, the BD timing, and simply nature's own timing of everything!  My first AF was nothing really.  I didn't have hardly any craps and it was about a medium flow.  My second AF was heavy and I had a lot of cramps the day before - def. knew she was coming!  I hope you decide which way is best for you and then when you do TTC -  hope you keep us posted on your progress!  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!  Have loads of fun and fun safe travels!
Thank you!  I'm wondering if I should call my midwife now or wait till I get a better test??!!
Well, AF FINALLY SHOWED UP! It has been 48 days since removal and this is the first one. No problems thus far, just glad it came.
Hey ladies! Just checking in Congrats on all the recent BFP! Its been a while since we got a wave, hope there is more to come. I am sending tons of BABY DUST to everyone else still TTC, it will come.

As for me i am 15 weeks 3 days today, Everything is going good so far, been feeling the baby move the last week or so. I have my , gender u/s Dec 6, can not wait, really hoping it is a girl. Been having dreams about her so maybe it is a sign lol.

For anyone wondering here are my stats:
After 2nd mirena in decided i wanted another i had it in for 1 1/2 years/
June 1- removal and 1st af, got it before i got it removed,
July 2- 2nd af
July 30 -3rd af
Aug 29 BFP!!!

So congrats again, and good luck ladies TTYL.
I'm so sorry that you are having to go through so much!!!  Hang in there.  Things will get better!!  Unfortunately with all the stress that goes along with TTC it feels like it takes longer.  Let us know how we can help you through this!!

GoldenGirl26-Welcome!!  The dates are all over the chart for getting pregnant!  I hope you figure out what works best for you.  It seems that many women get removal bleed a few days after removal though, so maybe that's something to consider.  Here are my stats:
Aug 2006 IUD inserted (not a single AF while having it in)
Sept. 10, 2010 Mirena removed
Sept. 12-15 Removal Bleeding
Sept. 28 1st AF
Oct. 24 2nd AF
I've had spotting in between in every cycle.

Ok ladies that chart.  I was just wondering, do you chart nipple tenderness as breast tenderness in your charts?  I normally just chart when the entire breast is sore.  Just curious.  I'm going crazy waiting for O this time around.  Normally I have O pain for one day and it's 2 days before actual O.  This is my 3rd day of O pain and I'm a day late for O.  I know that it's common for the first part of your cycle to change days but geez...come on already.  This is like a TWW before a TWW!!!  lol

Hope you are all having a great week!!

SSSSSBD to you all and congrats to Baker3...It's great to have this be your month for BFP!!!!!
Welcome here are my stats to kinda give you a look at what may or may not happen i had my IUD placed in July 2007 after my second son was born just got it removed March 8th,2010 had no AF the whole time i had the IUD on March 12th, 2010 i started my first AF or removal Bleeding which only lasted a few days then April 12th, May 9th and June 7th was my last AF then got my BFP the end of June i am now 22 weeks Pregnant with a Baby girl so it didnt take me to long to concieve (conceive) but there are some ladies that have been waiting months a year or more to get there BFP and there still trying and some that didnt get there AF until 90 days after removel (removal) it all depends on you and what your body wants to do so cant really give you a right or wrong answer cause every bodys body is different and it will happen when its ment to happen. Good luck to you congrats on your wedding.

congrats to all you ladies that got there BFP!!!! and sending baby dust to everyone TTC!!  
I sent pictures of my hpts to my midwife (she's also happens to be a close family friend) and she confirmed that they are positive!  So I've got my BFP!  I have scheduled my appointment with her for Nov. 17th! It's so exciting!  Thanks ladies for your great support and comfort and just being here for me during this journey!  You guys are great!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAA! Another BFP!!!!
Well Af started today and at least 5 days earlier than she was supposed to so I guess there is always next month.
Congratulations... its good so see more bfp's... hopefully there will be more this month..
I am going insane ladies help help! I have these thought rolling around in my head, I'm pregnant not pregnant, I'm pregnant I'm not pregnant. I have 3 days till my period is due. Second cycle after Mirena removed, with first cycle a pregnancy that miscarried. I been cramping, the sore boobs (however my boobs not that sore but the nipples sure do wake up and say hello when you brush against them). I want to test so so so bad. I did a test 4 days ago but it was negative (I guess it was to early). What do you ladies think, to test or not to test?
I know that exact feeling and went through it 9 months over and over again... the IUD is a tricky little booger and can make your hormones do some funny things. Pregnancy symptoms, then missed period, then af all over again. I tested every month I felt pregnant, but had to emotionally prepare my self for all the what if's. I after several false hope months, had to go back to my Dr ab be put on meds to help me ovulate.

I would say it is safe to test and I wish you tons of luck!! Just know you have hugs and prayers here if it isnt what your hoping or deserve- a BFP. SSBD to you and all other girls still trying I know how tough it is and cant imagine what it would be like now if I was in fact still TTC over a year later.

SSBD and lots of luck!!
Oh no! That damn Mirena has played some awful tricks on most of us. I was 100% convinced I was pregnant each cycle before AF came - it just felt to similar to being pregnant - like extreme PMT symptoms - I simply couldn't tell the difference. Then when I did get the BFP I was convinced I was peeing on a stick for nothing because i felt pretty much the same as the other post mirena cycles - I was very surprised to see a faint line appear. If AF is due in 3 days I would try to hold off as long as possible but if you can't wait and you do pee on a stick I hope you get 2 lines! Good Luck!
I need some help.  Do any of you get several days of O pain??  I "normally" (whatever normal is) get O pain for one day, then 2 days later I O.  This cycle it's my 4th day of O pain and darn O won't happen.  What is going on with my body this cycle??  Anyone have any tips???
I remember only one day of O pain - and then it was only brief - like a couple hours at the most.  Do you think it may be due to anything else?  I hope not!!!!  Keep us posted on how you feel! Warm hugs to you!
Ook, I took a HPT test, it was negative :( however, I had alot of cramping last night radiating around my lower tummy and back. I thought it was AF coming, but nope nothing yet. Everything is telling me I am preg, grrrr.  Oh well, I know I can get pregnant. Just when is the question!
i think im going crazy! yesterday at 5dpo i had to run a fitness test since i am in the military and well when i got done my tongue was so tingly and i had the nastiest taste in my mouth.  that has never happened to me! i wish i knew what was going on with me.  today i am still having sore boobs yesterday i had a lil cramping what do you guys think?
Just thought I'd give my stats again.
Mirena inserted August 2005.
Removed 30th July 2010. No AF or problems for 5 years. I got Mirena because of severe endometriosis.
First AF      2-4 September??
Second AF 7-11 September
Third AF     4-8 October
Fourth AF   1-5 November
I'm so excited.. According to all of the calendars yesterday was supposed to be O day. I hadn't been doing OPK's since DH was at work anyway. Well yesterday DH surprised me and came in from work for and overnight (This doesn't happen often, especially since he's not supposed to be home till next thursday) Well I decided to do an OPK just to be curious, thinking I was wasting my time since ALL the calendars said yesterday was O day. Well I got a big FAT smiley face! :) He left today to go back to work so hopefully one day was enough. Now for the TWW! :) That would be a good early christmas present!!
thats exciting!!! Good luck!! FX for you!!!
OMG!!!  I FINALLY HAVE EWCM!!!  but im only on cd 11, i NEVER have a cycle less than 30 days, also my cervix is hard and firm, but it does feel open.  How can i have EWCM this soon??? Im pretty sure im not Oing, but i guess i dont know for sure because i havent started taking BBT or OPKs yet.  HELP!!!

Also hubby and i BD this morning, but i got up right away and got in the shower within like 2 minutes so i know i washed all his swimmers out.
I think I got my bfp but not to sure. Last night I took a test and it immediately showed the lines but then disappeared but when inwent bakcnthey were there. I'm gonna retest again.
There are so many posts, I cant read them all from when I was last on.

Domsmom congrats on the girl. xx

mommyof5n4 thanks for your continued support. ssbd xxx :)

Well were on month 18 i think, Im not even counting anymore and we still have no baby. I have an appointment with the fertility clinic on December 7th 2010. They are going to check my partners sperm count again, and check my ovaries, utrus and tubes using an internal ultrasound. I hope thee is nothing wrong, however if there is, its something simple and theycan fix it no problem.

How are all the ladies who remember me getting on? Any new BFPs?

SSBD to us all, xxxxx :)
It's great to hear from you. I am so confused since my miscarriage but think I got my bfp.... Not to sure since I don't even know when I of but everything is pointing to it. I can't wait till u get ur bfp!!!! I'm glad you still have a smile on ur face with everything u have been through. U deserve a bfp!!!
Thanks so much :)  It looks like O happened but my body is being super weird this month...or is it??  lol  Maybe this is normal and I forgot what normal is!!  I'm so mad that I didn't record O pain or most other symptoms on either of the charts I have from ttc with my girls.  So maybe it was like this...hmmmmm.  Anyhow, I started homeopathy a week ago (not specifically for ttc just for better overall health in general), take all my B vitamins and folic acid and will start with my progesterone cream today.  I guess we'll see how it goes :)

kldupre-That's wonderful...my fingers are crossed for you!!

JoJo629-I got more EWCM for the first time this month and it was on CD11 also.  I ended up having it on and off everyday until day 17.  It's amazing how exciting something like CM can be!!  lol  Good luck to you :)

baby2929-It's great that you finally get to go get everything checked out.  Make sure to de-stress as much as possible and I hope you get a BFP soon!!  You are a strong woman!!

kimmie232-I don't know much about HPT's, but I sure hope that is your BFP.  5dpo would be extremely early though...maybe you are off a bit on your O day.

Ok, just imputted my info on fertility friend and it hasn't indicated O yet on my chart...but, on the mini calendar it says I O'd on the 15th...how accurate is the mini calendar?  I can't imagine that I could be 5dpo already without knowing it...
Hi Kimmie..well When I first tested my test also had a very very faint line (shadow) that i called negative. maybe 30 min later, i walked in the restroom & it was positive. I tested again later on that day and it was positive. I think you should retest and yoú maybe surprised. Sometimes if your urine is to diluted, it won't show, so test first thing in the morning! I hope this helps & wish you the best :)

Fingers crossed for your appointment! So happy you were able to get one pretty soon and hopefully they can identify what may be going on and get you fixed up right away! Keeps us posted for sure :)
well af showed up last night and i have a horrible cold.. this cycle was shorter than any of my previous ones.. this stuff drives me crazy... well onto this month...

baby 2929: good luck at your appointment.. you so deserve your bfp!!!!!

Yea kimmie test again with fmu and see what you get...hope its a bfp!
My first real appt is on mon so im excited!!! yeaaaaa!!
Well im pretty sure that i didnt have any EWCM, i think it was just his swimmers coming back out, b/c a few hours after my post i was completely dry, and have been since!  darn it.
hi girls im new to this site im on the mirena and getting married in march i want to get it out to try for a baby soon ,

does it take long to concieve (conceive) after having it out?
welcome... everyone is diffrent when it comes to mirena removal.. some have gotten their bfps right away and some not.. ive been trying for a few months now.... heres my stats:

mirena removed 07/08/10
first af               07/11/10
second af          08/15/10
third af              09/13/10
fourth af            10/15/10
fifth af               11/11/10

baby 2929: good luck at your appointment.

jennie89: Welcome to our family!!

My stats:
mirena inserted 8/2006
Removed 8/16/2010
1st Af- 09/12-09/18
2nd Af-10/16-10/21
3rd Af -11/10-now :(
I guess I am driving myself crazy. I'm done. I feel like af is coming it's way early does this mean anything? My boobs are very sore and o still feel nauseas. I took another hpt and was bfn this time no line showed up after. I just feel really fat right now. I'm sonconfused
I'm so sorry that AF showed her face!!! :(  It's been a while for you and you are due your BFP!!!  Let me know if I can help you feel better :)  This next month is the month for you!!!  :)
So good to have an update from you! I have my FX for you that you get a surprised BFP before your appointment on Dec 7th - nothing wrong with a bit of positive thinking!
I got my BFP too! I was not hopeful at all - did not BD at the right time according to OPK's and was convinced there was no way possible. But then I started getting all those horrible post mirena PMT feelings but 10 times worse - my BBT went triphasic and then I almost vomitted when putting my toothbrush in my mouth one morning( this has only ever happened when I was preggo) at 10dpo. Had no HPT's at home ( did I say I was not at all hopeful?) so went out and got some and pee'd on the stick and got a faint positive. I was gob smacked! But happy!  Things are tracking along well so far. Sending you a LOAD of fresh baby dust.....

Hey Jennie89 welcome to you.

Here's my stats - its very different for everyone....

Mirena inserted April 2007
Mirena removed 23/Aug 2010
Removal bleed - 1 day - 28/Aug 2010
First AF 5 - 8 Sept 2010
2nd AF 3 - 8 Oct 2010
BFP - Nov 1st 2010! Hoping this little bubba hangs round for the long haul! FX!!

Goodluck with your wedding and the post wedding baby making! If I were in your shoes I'd probably get the mirena taken out a few months beforre the wedding so your body can have some time to get back to normal before TTC.

Congrats to all the new BFPs!! Come join some of us with the July 2011 group!
Congratulations on all the BFP. So deserved!! xx :)

Has anyone had the dye put in there uterus to check for blocked tubes? I think I might have to get this and have heard it may be terribly sore. If anyone has had this done would they please share there experience with me as I am terribly worried about it.

Thanks ladies. SSBD to all of us, xxxx :)
Welcome Jennie89!  Wanted to drop you my stats:

AF removed 8/18/2010 (after having it for almost 3 yrs)
Removal Bleeding 8/21/10-8/25/10
First AF 9/22/10-9/26/10
Second AF 10/17/10
BFP 11/9/10

I hope you have a fabulous wedding in March!  Every lady is different with when they get their BFP.  I was very lucky and got mine within 3 months!  Keep us posted on your progress!  This forum is so helpful and all the ladies are absolutely wonderful!  
i am so confused right now.... i had a miscarriage on sep 8 at ten weeks. on sep 22 i had dnc.  i went for my follow up on oct 25. doc said everything was great. i had told him that on oct 23 i had bleeding, and then nothing and then a day later had bleeding again.  he said i can count that as my af. so i did i am now 8dpo and driving myself crazy i have tested literally everday and know i shouldnt.  i want another baby so bad. i have had sore boobs for like four days now, and just yesterday started having some  cramping with a slight headache.  also on 5 dpo i was running and when i got done i had a metallic bloody taste in my mouth.  i have had a stuffy nose for a couple of days now. today when i got out of bed i was very lightheading.  went the the bathroom to poas of course and was neg. still have slight cramping boobs hurt and headache.  i do notice veins on my chest as well.  what do you guys think. coudl i be making this up or is it real. please help.
Hi kimmie, I had a miscarriage on the 18th of last month. No d&c needed. I have been feeling pregnant the last week or so. I am due today for AF.. I really dont' think AF is coming. I took a HPT like 4 days ago, and got a negative. But I feel pregnant..
So I was just wondering.. does anyone do anything different during their tww? Other than prenatal vitamins or progesterone cream?
how can i get some pregesterone cream? do i need a perscription?
GNC has it over the counter..
Just checking in. For all the new ladies, here are my stats:

Sept 3 Mirena removal
Sept 4-8 First Af
Oct. 2-6 Second Af
Nov. 4-9 Third Af

Hoping for a bfp by Dec 1st!!!  That would be such a great early Christmas present!  Good luck to all the ladies ttc.  Here's to a quick tww!!
Hi Ladies!
So three days ago I took a test. My b/f said he really thought I was pregnant but I was like no way because I just didn't want to think it. Last month I really thought I was but wasn't.So I thought well AF is coming in 4-5 days and I have one early testing test left so I took it. Will less then a min. later it was a bfp!!! My boobs have been killing me but I just thought it was af coming. So yesterday I took two more and less then a min. later bfp! So tomorrow I go for blood work and will find out tuesday. I really think I am but am scared to think it.

IUD removed Aug.4
AF Sept. 16
AF Oct.17
BFP Nov.12

I hope everyone is doing well and get your BFP really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats! Thanks for starting another wave.. hopefully there will be more to come..

tons of sticky baby dust to you! :)
I got my BFP today yay!!!! good luck to all the other ladies trying :)
Hey Sakinah and weepingwillow - congrats on your BFP's!!!! Wishing you both a healthy and happy pregnancy. Come join us over at July 2011 Pregnancy ( if you're due in July?)

Wow there's been a run of BFP's lately hasn't there? To all the ladies still TTC or TWW hang in there and piles of babydust to you!
hi there, good to see your keeping well., I havnt had the procedure done but my sis has and i was there with her. its done under general anesthetic. she had to take the week off work afterwards and was a little sore for awhile. she only has tiny little scar above her belly button. its not so bad she said. just normal feeling after an operation.
hope that helps a little . good luck to you .. you deserve it so much

Nothing much goin on .. in the 2ww now so  FX for me..
congrats to the ladies who got there BFP its great to see so many of them :)

aimee :)
& Sakinah69  Congrats on getting your BFP's!!!  That's so exciting!!  HH9M!!

I'm trying to endure my TWW as best as possible.  Last night I woke up from sleeping to some pain/twinges on my right side...hmmmmm..maybe something...maybe not.  :)
Wow a wave of BFPs!!! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Send some of the SSSBD to us!!
Congrats i hope you have a safe and healthy baby. am praying this is month, glad to hear theres a lot of bfp. lots of baby dust to everyone..
congrats to all the new BFP's so exciting there is so many lets keep them coming fingers crossed for those in there 2WW and those TTC!!!!!!! yeaaaahhhhh!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats on the bfp's. send one my way. as for me i am so confused right now. i feel so sick just went in for urine test came back neg.  i took hpt this morning and got super skinny faint line. i am 10 dpo. does this mean anything. please help. all i wnat is a baby!
10dpo can still be early to get your bfp.  If I were you I'd wait a few days until you are 12 or 13dpo and try again.  Hope that is of some help!!  :)  Good luck to you!!
Congrats Weepingwillow and Sakinah!!  Woot! Woot!!  Let's keep this wave going!!!  Fx for everyone!
I was just doing some research on fertility friend and it said only 10% of people that are charting with them get their bfp at 10dpo...the average dpo for getting a positive is 13.5...just something to think about.  
Try not to stress Kimmie, I know your time will come soon!

Congrats weepingwillow and sakinah, HH9M!!
thx for the heads up. i just feel different you know. i just dont want this to be in my head becuase i really want a baby.  my youngest son was asking me this weekend if i had a baby in my tummy.  kind of wierd if you ask me.  i am having for discharge than normal. but dont pay attention to the color i just feel wet.  my boobs still hurt so bad and i have been having a bit of dizzy spells today.  who knows maybe this will be it but i just dont want to get my heads up.  
So I'm going to go find out what my blood test said. I'm so scared it's going to say no even though the the hpt's said yes.
Wish me luck! I'll let eberyone know what it said when I get home :)
This is my second cycle after Mirena removal, first cycle I fell preg 2 weeks after, but ended in miscarriage. I was very dry all that month with no cm at all, cramping was very bad but thought that it was from the removal, But this second cycle I had cm like crazy at times it felt like I peed myself, that was before and after ovulation (I know when I ovulate due to pain). This wetness lasted until 10dpo. Was a crazy cycle for me. I was 15dpo when the faint pos happened, but I got neg HPT on the 9th, 11th dpo.
hey just checking in....still no AF--  like 83 days post removal now.  I have not felt pregnant at all until the past two weeks....sore nipples, feeling tired and having some minor heartburn...really thought I might be preg. so took a test fri. which was BFN.   wondering if it's too early but I have no way to know as of yet because I don't know if or when I may have O'd ....guess I'll wait it out, just confused.....nothing else really going on here...
YAY! Went and got the results and I'm pregnant! I just pray everything goes ok.
I would call your doctor... 83 days past removal with no AF doesn't sound good.. my doctor told me that if it had not started 6 weeks after removal that he needed to prescribe medicine to force AF to start..
So I'm pretty sure it's way too early for any symptoms, (I'm only 3-4 dpo) but I think this is pretty funny. Just got home from the grocery store and while unloading everything I noticed that over 1/2 of the food bought was chocolate.. hmmmmm  not good!
well i went to the bathroom and wiped and had a pink mucus discharge. not sure what it is bc i am not to familiar with periods.  i am still cramping but af hasnt showed so i am wondering what it was.  it was bright pink.  lets she if she shows her face. maybe next month will be my month.  i am 10 dpo.  maybe i am still getting back to normal from the miscarriage.
thanks for the positive words.. i was mad af showed too and this cycle was my shortest ever since mirena... wish i knew what "normal" was anymore... lol

congrats on all the bfps

and good luck to those in the tww... ill be there again shortly... good times..

Congrats and Good luck to all those with BFP. Well, I started by first AF on Nov 10th which was 48 days since mirena removal. It was really heavy the first 2 days, but then it mellowed out. I started on Wed and was gone by saturday. I didnt have any cramps or nothing. It was a pretty good experience being that I havent had one in 2 years.Me and the hubby started the deed saturday.Very rarely do we miss a day, even when not ttc, so we will see what the next few weeks hold.
IUD REMOVAL-NOV 2, 2010
SPOTTING -  NOV 3-7
FULL BLOWN CYCLE TODAY!!!! 11-15-2010

Ive never been so happy to have cramps and a cycle!!!!
Be encouraged ladies!! It may not take long for everyone....
well af showed her face.. i am starting to think i miscalculated my dates.  back in october when i spotted, i was told that that was the first cycle post miscarriage, but im starting to think not. i think this one is the first cycle.  i am kinda upset because the things that i was feeling but at least i know this for next time.  i am so gonna keep my head high and try next time.  and the blue dye hpt do not work!  hang in there everyone because i know i will.  i will get my baby soon, just not the right time for me right now.
i had mirena took out on 12/10/10
had bleeding from 14th to the 18th!
i dont know if this was just spotting from having the mirena removed or if its been my period! i have been getting air bubbles in my stomach and niggles, feeling tired, cramps! i am 2 days past my due date have done umpteen hpt and all neg! i dont know whats going on its so frustrating! can i have some feed back please im lost. thanks
Welcome!  Many of us on here had symptoms of pregnancy after our removals.  I was sure I was pregnant!  I had really sore boobs, nausea, crampy etc.  But all hpts were negative.  It seems to be your body withdrawing from having the mirena in.  I would wait a bit longer and see if af shows again.  Good luck to you!  
Your time will come soon girlie, mine took like 90 days to show!!  I thought I was losing my mind there for a while.  Right when I made an appointment with my doc for meds to start, AF came.  Then after it was over it took another 60 days to start a second one!  I used to have normal cycles, so I have just been waiting it out.  I think if it is irregular one more month then I will get some meds to straighten me out.  Little dissapointed, I wanted a spring baby and now we are in to summer due dates and Texas is sooo hot and uncomfortable in the summer, blah! But whatever nature has in store for me I can take it, so bring it on.
Sakinah69-Congrats!  That's great that it's worked out for you so fast.  I've has a lot more cm than I have the other cycles since Mirena removal so that's a great sign.  Really trying to not look at things too closely but it's really hard.  In the middle of the night or very early morning 4-5dpo I woke up with those painful twinges/pain in my lower abdomen on the right side.  Have had light cramping since.  My breasts always hurt after O, but I'm crawling the walls they hurt so much.  They feel like when I was breast feeding and were engorged and I get some pain and kind of like a let down feeling.  So weird and hard to explain...weird to have those feelings when not breast feeding!!  lol  Anyhow...that's what's up with me.  I'll really try hard not to test until 12dpo but with my short lp phase I may have af by Friday :(  
Well today is CD 16, and no positive OPK yet.  We've been BDing everyday with preseed since CD 13.  Hoping this is my month!
FX for you!! Those are great signs!!
Thanks!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed but this tww is nuts!!  lol  It's crazy that just a few cycles ago we were on the same dpo and since I have such short cycles now we are on opposites for our cycles.  Good luck getting that bfp this month!!!
Congrats Sakinah69, Baker3 &  weepingwillow710 on your bfp!!
All of you had your mirena removed in Aug and so did I so maybe its a good sign.

Af came really early and only lasted about 4 days maybe thats a god sign. SSBD to ALL!!
Hi ladies!! Well I haven't posted in quite a while but I read the posts most days... I'm 11 dpo and got BFN.  I'm going to admit only to you that I am now really discouraged. I quit posting because I thought that most of my thoughts regarding TTC lateley are negative and I think that it so important for the ladies here to stay positive and stress free.  I went to the Dr. last week and he says that I am perfectly healthy and normal and that I should not worry.  Really??? Is that even possible??? I am sure that AF will be here in 2 days and I'm getting really exhausted of "trying" but "not trying" seems to be equally frustrating since it's still in the back of my mind. Ughh! Well, I am trying to count my blessings this holiday season but it would be such a great thing to be prego at the holidays.  Here are my stats for those who don't remember me:
4/13/10 IUD removed during AF
1st AF 5/8/10
2nd AF 6/7/10
3rd AF 7/4/10
4th AF 8/1/10
5th AF 8/30/10
6th AF 9/24/10
7th AF 10/22/10
Expecting 8th AF 11/19/10
What a ride this has become ; )
Much love to all the ladies TTC and Congrats to the BFP's!!
I know how you feel. I had mirena removed may.had 1 miscarriage in September.  I'm feeling very discouraged. Especially since I have4 kids so why am I having issues now.  Just finished 1st round of chlomid so we'll see how that goes. Don't give up it'll happen when its right. Sprinklen baby dust your way!
how are you?  we had our miscarriage around the same time remember?  well i am ok now... just got af.. i think its the first one since the miscarriage.  i had some spotting in oct and was told to count that as my period but i guess not.  i am discouraged too because i just want a baby and i know that you know what i am going through... its so horrible and sometimes i just feel helpless.  hang in there we will both get ours soon!

citruslove, i am 11dpo as well or i thought but i guess not.. af showed. before that i think we had the exact same cycle becuase i was expecting af on the 19 too! so funny.. hang in there our time will come.. i am trying to be up beat with everyhthing that has happened to me but its kinda hard.  so i just work out harder!  hang in there
I started on ov sticks today, not 100% sure how they work though, its only positive if both lines are dark right?
Just got back from my homeopath appt. Feeling very positive. She is such a lovely lady. FX this month.
Congrats to all the BFP's
SSBD to those TTC
:-) :-) :-)
hey there .. ye if test line were as dark or even darker than the control line . then its a sure positive. FX

Same old here. waiting 2 see if AF arrives. been BD like crazy lol..
SSBD...... to all you ladies

Aimee :)
its good to hear from you guys again!
Im starting to know how you guys feel (except no miscarriage) This is my 6th cycle of TTC since getting mirena removed in June.  Its starting to get frustrating.  I already have 2 kids that were completely unplanned, so why when im trying i cant get preg???

Also I feel so guilty about thinking this, but lately ive been thinking that i'd feel better if i had a miscarriage than i am not getting pregnant at all, at least then i'd know my body is able to get pregnant after mirena.  Does anyone understand this feeling??
good morning ladies not much going on here just checking in on you guys to see how your doing!! Good luck to those TTC and on there 2WW SSSSSSSSBD to u.
also dont try so hard to get pregnant cause thats when u start  stressing everytime you see that BFN go with the flow it will happen when its supposed to happen fingers crossed for you ladies much love Michele  
Are any of you ladies at 7dpo with me this month???
Hi ladies...well another BFN today @ 12dpo....I am sure AF will be here tomorrow or the next day...ughh hate her!
jojo -I kinda know what your saying about at least seeing a BFP.  
You ladies are so blessed that you have had prior children.  This is our first time TTC and now I am worried that I may never beable to conceive.  This is not the experience I was hoping for when we decided to start TTC!! It has gone from an exciting new step in our life that we have been preparing for years, to a stressful and sad experience.  
Word to the wise....DO NOT TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT YOU ARE TTC....THE QUESTIONS NEVER END!!
My friends and family constantly ask me about when we are gonna get prego and why it hasn't happened yet..... ughh big mistake on my part : )
I will let ya'll know when the fat lady arrives on my door step!!!
Take care lots of SSBD to everyone!!
Hey ladies!!! Just poping on here to hopefully share some encourgment to you all!!!
I was a pretty regular poster up until about 3 or 4 months ago, I check the post all the time but don't always pip up to share, but I am keeping fingers crossed for you all!
I am 23 weeks pregnant now with my baby girl, Lilah Grace. I started TTC in January or at least wanted to start but found out my IUD was imbeded in my utrus, so had to have a D&C to have it removed, then blead for 2 weeks like a super heavy AF, it took a while to heal up after D&C due to an infection. I was advised to wait to TTC 3 months post D&C to heal up well and develop a nice coshy lining for baby, I waited 2 months! hee hee Started trying finally in March and it took 4 months of TTC to get that much wanted and seemingly elusive BFP!
The month before BFP I was so discouraged! I had NEVER tryed to get prego, have 3 kids already and all were unplaned and I got prego easy. SO I could not see why now I was having a hard time. I know it was only 4 months of trying but it felt longer since we started in January and didn't get a BFP until July.
Anyways, I just want to encourage you all!! I hope and pray for you all to get that beautiful BFP pee stick real soon!!! I hope you are able to keep going and keep up your hopes. It will be so worth it (as I am sure you all know! ) It breakes my heart to see so many goo women trying to be momies to new little ones and they are having a hard time! It makes me greatful for the wee one I am able to carry now.
Our bodies were made to have babies so it will happen! SOmtimes it just takes a while, I guess what they say is a healthy couple can take up to a year to concieve (conceive).
I recomend taking a good prenatle vit, DHA supplement, cal/mag supplement, I took Vintex for 2 months before BFP and I had lost about 5 lbs too (had a tummy bug the month before) I also KNOW that you have got to relax! It is hard to concieve (conceive) when your stressed and feeling down, so try taking date nights with hubby, go to the spa if ya can, or just take time out for a hot cup of tea and a good book! Take care of your future baby's momma!!!
I wish you all the very best of luck and sending you each cargo plane loads of SSSSSSSSBD!!!!!!!!!!!! **HUGGS** to you all as well!!! Chin up IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!
~~~MY Stats~~~
IUD in September 2004 New one to replace it in on October 2009
IUD out (D&C) 1/25/10
1st AF 3/13 started TTC after this AF
2nd AF 4/11
3rd AF 5/12
4th AF 6/8
BFP (faint at only 10DPO) July 4, darker BFP july 5 at 11DPO and even darker July 6 at 12 DPO
Baby Girl (Lilah Grace) due March 16!!!
isabel62- i know what you mean, i would have loved to be due in the spring (though i pretty much knew that wouldn't happen) i live in FL so i know about hot summers...lol.  

jojo629--  i guess i know how you feel, in the sense that it would be nice to know that you were capable of getting pregnant....i guess i just feel broken because my body isn't working the way it should.  i feel like if i were at least getting AF every month i would have more hope because at least something would be working right, since i'm not i just feel like i'm stuck in limbo....just trying to be patient and stay positive because i know it will happen, i just don't know when yet....FX for you ladies to get your BFP's soon!!
My daughter madeline middle name is Jo so we call her Jojo. I know what u mean seeing that bfp is reassuring but then if you miscarry a whole new set of worries kick in wondering Why you can't carry to term. I've had 2 miscarriages one awhile ago and one in Sept and you wonder what went wrong. I hope u get your bfp soon and everything goes well!. I Just had a positiveOPK yesterday and today. Must be the chlomid. Ive had horrible pain in my ovaries.
Kimmie- I do remember we were both going through the same thing. I was very lucky as my cycle returned quickly has changed from a 21 day to 28 day. Dr just put me on chlomid and I got positive OPK today so we'll see. Keep the faith well get there!
ughhh I'm 7dpo and I am so bloated.. my stomach is HUGE compared to what it normally looks like!
ok so my cycle is 32 days and am suppose to ovulate on the 17 or 19. right now my husband and i finish having sex and when i get up spotting its very pink i am sorry to gave so much info but i dont know whats going on did we have sex on time.. please someone help..
hey there, suppose your only option is to keep going with the BD.. just incase somtimes ov happens within 2 days of when you first thought.. also spotting after sex can be normal and happens to most women at some stage in there lives.

hope that helps a little SSBD to you

aimee :)
ok ladies af is gone.  wow only two days! just like october so maybe this is how its gonna be now!  i had a 24 day cycle this past one so lets see how this one goes..  maybe i will get lucky and get a bfp this month.  one could only hope!
Ok...8dpo today and absolutely terrified.  I don't know why I'm so scared this cycle.  Good thing today is a busy day!!
Well ladies, I've been reading your posts and just wanted to encourage and give you a update on my status. I'm an old poster like Ready4number4. I had mirena inserted 11/10/08. While it was in, I did recieve a very light period (three days max) each month every 28 days, I should probably call it spotting instead of period. I had it removed this year on March 12, 2010. I had received my AF for the month of March. I started my heavy post bleeding March 14-18th (Very heavy, full of moderate sized clots). I instantly started to feel like I was pregnant. My hormones was all over the place. Breasts were swollen and extremely painful, mood swings and headaches. I was lucky AF showed up exactly four weks after removal on April 9th. I had a super heavy period for five days. My period arrived once again 4 weeks later right on time with a vengenace and I still had clots. By June 2nd, I felt really weird. So took a hpt and got my positive. I was estactic, so I took another one and another one..positive, positive, positive. However, two days later, I miscarried on June 4th, 2010. Well that bleeding lasted for six to seven days. According to early ultrasound, I conceived again immediately on June 19th. I did receive a positive OPK test on the 17th, I took the pics of it and posted it on this site to verify it indeed was positive, DH and I BD on he 17th and that was it, and I guess I ovulated on the 18th or 19th. I'm now 24wks pregnant with a little boy named Christian Israel. So ladies it can happen, sometimes there is bumps in the road but keep your heads up. Now as for me I took evening primrose oil, prenatal vitamin, iron supplement and my DH took zinc supplement and a multivitamin.

I hope this encourage you ladies...wishing you all SSBD!
thank you so much aimee. i got i little nervous cause i was afraid i had miss my ovulation day.. i have been feeling some cramping so i pray this is my month..
I just got my mirena out Oct 30 and i want to know how long i should wait to TTC my doc told me i could start that day but after reading some storys on line im a little scared.
Hello..welcome to the world of post mirena removal!

Its my opinion that you should wait at least three cycles. Just from my experience and some of my buddies on here, I beleive there is an increased risk of early miscarriage and or chemical pregnancy if you conceive too soon. I believe having these cycles and taking the prenatal vitamins and supplements sets you up for a more successful implantation and healthy pregnancy. Your lining is nice and thick and ready to hold and nuture a little bundle of joy.

However, there has been some who had conceived immediately and went on to have no problems. So the choice is yours of course but be prepared either way.

Hope that helps
Veree
That happened to me almost everytime we had sex when i had the mirena so its either form the sex itself or you might be starting AF early.
i couldnt have said it and made it more encouraging for these ladies as you guys did and ladies they are right dont give up it will happen but dont stress so much. i also had my IUD out in march and got a BFP at the end of june i am now 24 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!! dont give up ladies god made us to multiply so one way or another you will receive that BFP when the time is right all things happen for a reason!! SSSSSSSSSSSBD
Veree77- thank you
Hi I'm here cause I got my mirena out Sept. 29th the doctor told me I would have a few days of bleeding that would start the next day. I started bleeding Oct. 9th and didn't stop till Oct. 22. My doctor also told me that i might not have a period at all if i get pregant rite after this. It is Nov. 18 and I have to get a some test done tomorrow (x-rays) and I dont want to do them if there is any chance I could be preg. So I guess my question is is it to early to till with a hpt? and can any one tell me a easy way to track ovulation, like a web site...? I'm very new to this tring to have a baby thing my daughters just happend and me son was not my pleasure to carry.

Thank You
i think if you are pregnant it would probably show up on an hpt if you use the early response ones..
hello =)
Hi there, sorry I got abit confused by what you wrote about your son....

"I'm very new to this tring to have a baby thing my daughters just happend and me son was not my pleasure to carry"

I would hold off on the xrays if possible until yuo have done a hpt just in case, who knows what could happen if you were preg. Good luck FX :)
A little bummed tonight.  CM has been in between creamy and watery and started cramping pretty good.  I bet AF will be here by morning :(  
Just checking in with you ladies.  Hope everyone is doing well.  Settling in for the tww now.  But still gonna bd in case! No opks this month.  I decided to take that pressure away!  Hopefully by Dec 1st I can tell everyone I have a bfp!  Good luck to all and fx for a bfp.  ***SSBD***
its not over til the fat lady sings!  FX for you!

Babycrazy..
Same here, but just started my TWW.  I did use OPK and BD on the +
day, but that was the only time.  Not holding out much hope for this month.

FX LADIES!!!!!  SSSSSBD Everyone!
wow it been over a month the last time i was on lot of bpf i hope u girl have a great 9 month and for us still trying baby dust  have a grerat day all and best wish
Thanks!!  The fat lady hasn't shown her face...yet.  I'm guessing anytime today.  Took a test this morning because I'm nuts and of course it was bfn.  Good luck to you with your tww!!!
A girl I know just found out she's 8 weeks and posted it on FB - I burst into tears and felt so sorry for myself. My poor husband thinks I've lost it! LOL!!

SSBD to all you lovely ladies.
i'm sorry I should have explained it better. when I first got with my hubby he found out his ex was 6months pregant. She was not ready for a baby so my hubby and I got him. he is mine I'm the only mommy he has ever known and i love him more then life. So thats what i ment by i didnt have the pleasure of carring him.

Thank you for answering. I really hope everything works out for everyone. When it's time God will bless us all with a new little one :-)
MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY! DH and I were TTC for 5 months, each month ending with a BFN. Then on August 8th I lost one of the most important men in my life, my amazing daddy to cancer. That month we decided to let GOD take over and on September 11th we got our BFP. I am now 13 weeks along and today was able to hear our sweet miracles heartbeat. It was so loud and strong that the doctor was amazed!  Moral of my story is try not to stress ( easier said then done, I know) and give it to GOD. It helped me. Also since I don't get on here as much, if anyone has facebook find me, my e-mail is ***@****. Love and prayers to all still TTC.
<3 Jen
happy friday to everyone...

well af just left for as of yesterday morning and ive been having horrible cramps off and on since then... also yesterday and today alot of cm i mean alot... does anyone have any idea about this... i havnt had this problem yet since mirena removal.  and af just left its too early for o right ?
Should be too early for O its supposed to be between day 14 to 20 of cycle but i have noticed the same thing.
14 dpo and no sign of AF so far today.  Last BFN was FMU on 12dpo.
Today is CD 29 and I normally only have a 28 day cycle, with 13 day luteal phase. Hmmmm, to test or not to test???? Maybe tomorrow if AF still isn't here. Hate, hate, hate the waiting game.  I've had just a tiny bit of dull lower cramping today which would normally be alot worse by now if AF was here????
I would rather see AF than another BFN!!

SSSSBD!!
Your having the cramping too ? I dont get it this is a new one for me but i guess just another thing to take note of i dont think im ever gonna figure out what normal is again... lol  

ssbd to everyone trying.
I'm confused. Just going over my charts and on CD 13 my temps shot up got a positive OPK that night CD 14 got a major positive line was WAY darker and not just as dark as the line like CD13. But if my temps soared on CD 13 how is that possible. I thought temps rose after ovulation which is normally a day or so after OPK. How did my temps rise prior or same day as positive OPK? Could it be the Chlomid?  Is anyone else on Chlomid? I'm so confused
so i need some help.  my period just ended two days ago, and my cycle was 24 days. i guess to be expected from my miscarriage.  anyways just here today i am having some pain in my lower side by my ovary.. does anyone else get this and is this normal.. i am not supposed to o until next week that is of course if i have a 24 day cycle again.. either way if i dont o next week i will the week after so i was told to bd at least three times a week for both of those weeks just to be on the safe side.  please help!  
So the woman I work with just told me tonignt that she is five weeks along.  Two other women I work with are pregnant also. I congratulated them, but at the same time I am so jealous of them!!  I really am happy for them but just want my own bfp!!!!  Ah well, I have my tww ahead of me and know that it's going to happen when we are ready!
Well ladies another loss for me, I wish I never ever heard of the Mirena.
im so sorry you have to go through that again and so soon as well. your in my thoughts hope your doing ok ..
aimee :)
My cycle changed after my miscarriage from 21 days to 24 days then 28 days.  Hoping It helped my body get back to pre mirena.
Sakinah sorry for your loss.ill be praying for you
I'm so sorry for your loss!!!!!
I hope everyone is doing well. I see that there are a lot of new ladies since the last time that I have posted. I just wanted to throw some encouragement your way. I tried for 6 months before getting my bfp, I was at the giving up point, but it happened. Ladies like baby2929 have been trying for a lot longer and are still going strong! So I know that yu guys will be able to too.
  Like I said above I hadn't been on in a while, since I got my bfp anyway.I actually have had TERRIBLE morning sickness, we are talking all day long and I couldnt eat or drink anything without it coming up, feel nauseous all day as well. I went to see the doctor and lost 6 pounds already. They put me on an anti nausea pill and that didnt work, so they tried Zofran another anti-nausea drug. Ladies let me tell you this works wonders I have energy again, I can eat and boy have I been eating I felt like I was starving to death! I am almost on my 10th week now. I hope to come back more often since I am feeling an lot better. Good luck to all those still TTC

~~~BABY DUST~~~
hey hun I am very sorry for your loss..
I had such terrible nausea last night, that I didn't know what to do with myself. I fell asleep at 7.30pm and woke in the middle of the night because I felt so sick! It's like my tummy is sitting in my throat. Got up early this mornig and still feel really yukky. I've had strange lower abdominal cramps for 3 days now. Not sure what this is all about. Has anyone experienced this? Maybe it's just stress? My DH got a little excited, and said maybe you're pregnant. But I don't want to get my hopes up.
I normally got o pains every month but this month I havent, according to the OPKs I have been taking I o'd yesterday, but thought it was a bit strange I didnt get the pains. Also I noticed my af was lighter than previous cycles, wish I knew what the hell was going on with my body!!!
well im exauhsted. the hubby and i had a hotel room this weekend, but we left 1 day early to be by my father in law's bedside, he ended up passing away at 5 am this morning.  its now 1:55pm and we've been awake since yesterday morning at 9 am.  my kids are still gone, and i think i will get them tomorrow after dh and i get some rest.  i took mon and tues off work, and then i will take whatever day off that the funderal is on.  We sat with his aunts and siblings discussing his burial arrangements.  now we are at home and we're like zombies watching football.
Jo Jo629 -  I'm so sorry for your loss...

Well,  AF showed up 7 days late.  I had a 35 day cycle this month.  I'm just glad she's finally here so that we can move on to mnext month :)
Can someone please tell me if this happened to them? I had the Mirena put in July 2005 after having my son. It was removed approx June 3, 2010 with very little removal bleeding. I had no cycles to speak of the entire time IUD was in, and nothing after removal until September 29. AF arrived and is still here with very painful cramping and heavy bleeding with clots. I did call the Dr who has put me on BCP for 2 months to try and stop AF and get it regulated so we can TTC, but I was thinking I read somewhere on this site there is something you can get at the health food store to help get AF back on track. I really don't want to go through a DNC if I can keep from it.
Viewing 8401-8600 comments:
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals