How long did it take you to conceive after Mirena IUD removal?

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Viewing 10801-11000 comments:
I had my IUD removed Feb...got my period a week later and have continued to track it monthly. Started trying to concieve (conceive) in April and have had no luck it now being July. I'm 28 and starting to worry that Mirena has made it impossible for me to get pregnant. :(
Well, we did it! I'm only 8 dpo and it turned instantly and dark!!! Yay! We are soooo excited.
I had my IUD removed in March, i went 3 days without any bleeding and then i bled for 12 days straight. never had a period in april, may i finally got my period on the 3rd, had a normal 6 day period, and then 21 days later i started again... and i went another 21 days and started june 12th. now im on my july period it was 7 days late. Mirena has me all messed up. my son will be a year old in Sept. My husband and i want our children to be close together, weve been trying ever since March! but with my menstral cycle so out of normal i dont think we'll be conceiving anytime soon...=( and now my husband has to have back surgery and have a neurostemulator put in, so no EXTRA love-makin for us in the next 3-5 months=( =(
Has anyone had irregular periods since they've had the IUD taken out? And how long has it taken you to conceive? My husband and i really want another baby for our son to have a playmate. been trying since march but my cycle is all messed up, idk if im even ovulating, or when i am because my period starts sooner or after its suppose to.

Info PLEASE!!!!

thanks-
Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have had irregular periods since October 2011 (my removal month). (Take a look at my tracker). I have had two mc's since removal and actually just found out today I am pregnant again! I guess the only advice I can say is have a lot of patience. A few of us on here have taken a long time to conceive. If you are really concerned talk to your doctor. I started with opk's to find out when I was ovulating. I also started temping and checking cervical mucus. Hope this helps? I am here for you if you need to chat more.

I posted a pic of my test that I took this morning :D (and I noticed my preg tracker is a bit off, I'll have to fix it.) Lol!
Congratulations!!!!! so pleased for you :)
Thank you!!!!! Your turn! ;)
Congratulations!!!!!!! Im so excited for u!
Thank you!!!! :)
Hurray! I am super excited for you!
Have you ovulated yet?

I have been checking mucus and cervix position. Should be ovulating this weekend.

Any luck?

Talk Soon,

Lili
Hope all is well.

Are you showing?

Hoping that this month will be it...

Talk soon,

Lili
Thank you!!! Like I said to Emmam6.....your turn!

I'm heading to my initial dr appointment today for blood work and to arrange my 1st ultrasound which will probably be in two weeks. Don't need progesterone....hurray!!!! But, WOW, has my back (lumbar) been sooooo sore. I had problems with my last pregnancy with my ligaments getting really sore. I guess it just started really early with this one. My mum and I are taking my two girlies swimming tonight, so hopefully that will alleviate some of the pain. My husband is also a massage therapist and will gently work on me, and his friend is an acupunturist and going to go get assessed by him. I need to get control of this pain fast or I am in for it. I was thinking of trying pregnancy yoga as well. Ok....I am done blabbering. Lol

Good luck to you.....hope to see your positive soon too. :)
I'm not sure if I ovulated or not to be honest, my temps have been odd since the mc and seem to be slow to rise after ovulating. From looking at my chart I think I may have ovulated on sunday. We have been bd'ing loads last week and this week so should be covered. Really hope this is our month. Although my chart on hjere is putting me at 1 dpo. I guess time will tell :)
Went to doc yesterday. Doc did another ultrasound to see if the baby was still there after all bleeding and the bladder infection.  Turns out the baby is fine for now..heart beat of 176 and measured 9 weeks 3 days., so right on track!  So, good news for me....  

Hope. Everyone has great news as well soon!  
That is very good news KristinnaS. :)

I went for my initial blood work today and I have my first ultrasound on August 14th and my prenatal physical on August 24th! Its awesome that I won't have to miss any work time when going for ultrasounds because it is next door to my office! Lol! Sounds like I will be getting them on a regular basis (which I do not mind at all) , and I was put on Prometriumm suppositories, but just for two weeks. That's my update! :D
YAY! I had a good feeling lil baby would be fine! Keeping fingers crosses NO MORE issues with this pregnancy!!!! Take care girl and I am so happy for you!!!!!
Hi!! I am showing a tiny bit... I know whats there so that's all I care about!  I will be 15 weeks tomorrow and I originally was supposed to stay on my progesterone suppositories til 16 weeks but now they r saying my entire pregnancy .. woohoo! Lol good to see everyone who is pregnant and lots of luck to those ttc!! xo
So happy to see more BFP. Nothing on our end yet:( trying to stay positive. Enjoy pregnancy ladies!!!
Have you been checking your discharge?

I am pretty sure I ovulated this month.

I checked discharge and position of uterus.

I'll let you know in a few weeks.

Keep your fingers crossed. If not have a glass of wine :)
Hope your back pain gets better. Perhaps it's another girlie :)

I took a yoga class for a while during my last pregnancy, during 2nd trimester. Mostly because this is when I felt most comfortable.

You could also try partner yoga with your husband. I bet the library has a book on it. Cat pose helped me a ton with lower back aches.

Enjoy!
I can't believe your already 15 weeks!

Sorry that you have to continue your nightly, well you know ;)

Wishing you the best!
Prayers, fingers crossed, wishes...I think I just got a VERY faint positive tonight at 9DPO...I hope the line keeps getting darker. My hubbys birthday is Tuesday and I would love to get this BFP as a gift!!!!!
Congrats mathwigcian, a line is a line!! I also got a faint positive this morning :-D So happy, temp surge also this morning so kinda knew before taking test. SSBD to all x
Hi LiliBean,

So we think we found the culprit to my back pain....Do I have a story for you. Wed night my husband and I took our girls swimming. When I got home I had to pee. Wiped and saw blood. I was like "you got to be effn kidding me?!?!" So I went to emerg and I was there forever (so many ambulances kept getting me bumped back..grrr). I got into a room and I did a urine test and a blood test for my hCG levels. After a few hours he came back and said my levels were over 11,000 which was really good. He told me to come back in the morning to do a transvaginal and abdominal u/s. Came back got my ultrasounds done (at this point the bleeding was done) and had to go back to the ER to get them read. Well good/bad news....crappy news is I have a small perigestational hemorrhage around the sac, but good news they saw a gestational sac and yolk sac (too early for fetal pole to be visible) and baby is measuring good. They said it should resolve soon since it is really small and I bled out (fingers crossed), but now I have to have weekly ultrasounds and do blood work every other day. Oh, and my hCG levels were still rising they went up 2000 in about 8 hours. :) Thats my story....phew. Oh, and my back pain is getting better, so thats what we think caused it. I still cross my fingers everything will be fine.
I am crossing my fingers for ya!!!! That would be the best gift for your husband. Once we get over my 1st trimester, we are telling my parents on my mum's birthday. :)

Not sure if you saw my initial hpt, but I took it at 8 dpo and got a positive, so I wouldn't doubt it if you got your faint line last night. So exciting!

~hugs~
I am sooooooo excited for u on ur bfp!!! And lilibean I wld be okay with just having to do these at night but its the noon ones that really suck! Have to lay down for an hour everytime. Anyway at least its keeping my levels up! I am 16 weeks today! It has been soooo hot here.. like 112 degrees everyday and it hasn't rained in almost 2 months! Not a fun time! Lol well good luck and congrats to all!
I tested today again and got a bfn but it was with a different brand. AF is due today and I am usually like clockwork but she hasnt showed up. Am gonna go out and buy another test today that's the same brand as the one I got the faint line with, fngers crossed for a nice dark line then I can relax a bit!
Have done another pregnancy test this morning and its a bfn. No AF yet, dont know what's going on now. It's very frustrating!
AF showed up at mid morning, so looks like a chemical pregnancy. Have booked an appointment to try and get referred to a fertility specialist as have had two pregnancies ending in miscarriage since having the mirena removed so I think something funky is going on there. Anyway, think I'm going to have the next month off ttc as it's all bit sressful x
Hey emmam6,

Sorry to hear that, but to give you hope, I have had two miscarriages since removal. I had the Mirena removed in October 2011. Miscarriage in Feb and in April of this year. Both chemical pregnancies, but this one is going pretty good so far. I am 6 weeks tomorrow. I did have a hemorrhage with this one, but didn't affect baby at all. Got my levels back today and they are 36,000. :)

Crossing my fingers for you that everything goes good. Oh, my and Dr. started me on progesterone suppositories once I got by bfp, so that might have helped me too. Good luck!!!
Thank you :) Am really please for you and fingers crossed that all goes well for you. I think it's time to get myself checked out and see what's going on down there :) In the meantime though I just want to give myself a break from temping, etc and just relax a bit.
Didnt think it would be this difficult to get pg, it was so easy with my first one. But that was 13 yeas ago and I am knocking on a bit now! ;) Maybe I need a little asistance this time round. Really appreciate you kind words and encouragement x
Omg, I can't believe all I missed while being on vacation!

First off everyone just take a HUGE :Breath: :)

I am super excited that anthon28 is doing well and it will definitely be a sticky bean!

Wishing tons of rain for Ashley121. Or perhaps a nice bit of shade. :)

Emmam6, I so wanted this month to be it. I think it's brilliant that you’re taking a break; much deserved. I'll hear from you in September :) Enjoy!

As for me :yikes: my AF isn't due until Sunday. I have been really tired, crampy, sore bb, you name it. However, I refuse to test until Subday!!! And trust me gals, you'll be the first to know...

One last thing Mathwigclan is it official?

Talk soon,

Lili ;)
So, I had my ultrasound today. Last week they saw the gest sac and yolk sac, but no fetal pole. Today, we saw a tiny, itty bitty baby with a heart beat. It was the most precious thing ever! I was so excited and emotional. I kept pretty contained though. Looks like my hemorrhage is gone by the looks of the ultrasound still photos, but the sonographer wouldn't say anything.

I go for my "fun" ultrasound this coming Tuesday where they will print out the pictures and go through everything. Can't wait!!! That's my update :)
15dpo and No AF yet.

I have been feeling pressure in my hips, mild cramping and fatiged too.

Didn't test this morning. Going to give it a few more days.

I thought I was going to start my period yesterday; I had a tiny bit of brownish bleeding mixed with bright red. Felt pretty crappy :(

But didn't start my AF.

My hips were super sore last night while I was doing the dishes. Had my husband apply pressure; then it dawned on me that that was one of the ritual things I had him do with our son.

I don't want to get to excited yet.

Plus I have been charting my uterus and it is super high; I could barely reach it yesterday and now its MIA. LOL

I'll keep you all posted.

Baby dust PLEASE!!! :)

No Af yet.

This is driving me bonkers.

Should have showed its angry face Saturday.

My boobs are super sore. I haven't had any more bleeding. Too scared to test.

No more cramping though. Cervix still high.
BFN this morning. (36days since last period)

No AF still.

Not a hint of bleeding, no cramping (some pinching though), boobs are still a bit tender.

I don't know what is going on.
HI ladies...  well, so far so good with me despite all this issues I have had.  I will be 13 weeks on Saturday and go for the nuchal scan on Monday.  Just for fun, I took the intelligender test this morning.  I took with with my last pregnancy too and it was 100% accurate.  So, now, I have posted two pics of the test from this morning... take a look, and tell me what yall think???  I am thinking it shows boy this time, as the color is way different from the girl result I got when I was pregnant with Sophia.  

Wish all of you the best of luck!
Also, wanted to ask everyone's opinion on VBAC.  I had my first 4 children vaginally, all induced because I never would go in labor, my 5th child was transverse, so I had to have a CSection..  Now this is 6 (the opps baby) and the doc thinks I can have a vbac as long as I go in labor by 39 weeks on my own, if not then c section at week 39.  I am worried that since I have never gone in labor on my own, then I will wind up with another c section since they can't induce for a vbac.  Have any of you girls had a successful or failed vbac?
Hey! Its been a while since we have heard from u! Just wondering what the results r? I hope u got a strong bfp!! Let us know! :)
Hi ladies! Tomorrow I am 17 weeks pregnant..I started to hear the heartbeat last week on my home doppler! We decided not to find out the gender this time!! They told me at my last doc visit I get to stay on the progesterone suppositories til I have the baby. So I wasn't super pumped to hear that but it is what it is. Anyway I hope all is well with u all and I hope u all get ur bfp next month! My daughters 5th bday is next month also so it has to be a good month :) xoxo p.s its been raining all day! Thank God!
Thank you all for thinking of us.

So I was in and out of the doctors office for a week once I got that faint positive. I had gotten two like that but no positive on the blood work. My AF was almost ten days late. Then she showed her ugly face.

I have been depressed as I watch all my friends and family around us getting pregnant or having babies. My hubby and I are emotionally exhausted.

I don't know how I feel about it all.

I am VERY happy for all of you on here with healthy pregnancies after trying so long. Two more weeks and we will hit the one year mark of trying.

Much love and hugs to you all:)
Big Hugs! So sad to hear. I thought for sure it was your turn :(

I know exactly how you feel about being exhausted emotionally. We kept at it though and it has finally paid off. My poor husband was drained. Its a good thing that it did happen now though because he has a femoral hernia and they are pretty bad. He is on the waiting list for surgery and once he has surgery, he would have been out of the bd'ing for quite some time, and also he is in the Canadian Military and will be off to Quebec for 15 weeks.  

Hopefully you and your husband will keep trying. We tried for nine months and kept on going even after two miscarriages. It was hard, but worth it. :)

If you need to chat, I am always here. Take care
Hi ladies! I'm sorry mathwigclan... I really hoped it was ur month.. the second u stop trying I bet u get pregnant..seems to always happen that way. Well I got some not so good news this last wed. My doc called with my quad scan results and it came back positive for trisomy :( they reviewed all my scans and measurements and concluded I am 2weeks behind the date they gave me according to my lmp. They figured it off a 28 day cycle and mine 34 days and I ovulate late so she said going off all of that they said they tested me too early ......anyway they drew more blood today and r running the test again and depending on the results I will have to go to a specialist for a 4D ultrasound and possibly get an amnio. So this is all very stressful and I hate the unknown. I should know by wed. I would appreciate any hope or prayers. Thanks! And good luck to all!!
I hope it is a false positive.  I just went thru the scans and bloodwork.  Mine was negative. I hope everything is okay with yours.   A friend of mine was positive for downs..  said 1 in 51 chance.  She did the amnio, and it was negative.  perfectly healthy baby.  She is 32 weeks now.  I have to have an amnio at 35 weeks because both my husband and I carry  a mutated gene that causes a metabolic condition where protein will kill the baby.  We have one child that is disabled because the metabolic condition caused her to suffer several strokes when she was a few months old.(we didn't know she had the condition and the newborn screening tests were screwed up so no one told us she couldn't have protein)  So, we can test this one early and start a no protein diet if the baby has the condition.  I will be 15 weeks on Saturday.  I have OB appt today..  hoping I will hear heartbeat on doppler.  That would be nice.  I had to have fragile x dna carrier testing because I have two boys with autism.  Last night the doc called.  I do NOT carry the gene!! It is NOT my fault my boys have autism! I am so happy! I was really worried because if I did carry it, then if I am having a boy now, there would be 50 percent chance he would have autism too. Now I don't have to worry about it!  

Good luck to everyone!
Had my routine check up.  Doc brought in sono machine when he couldn't hear heartbeat with Doppler. I'm only 14.5 weeks so that isn't unusual.  Bad news.  Baby died a few days ago.. No movement, no heartbeat.  Baby was fine in sono last Monday, and today it is dead.  Makes no sense,  we are really upset, in shock, numb, crying, etc.  
I'm so very sorry for ur loss. It is a terrible thing to go from great to bam! complete opposite! I don't understand how our bodies can do these things to us. I got some bad news today too.. I tested positive for trisomy 18 again.. 1:10 ratio ... seeing a genetic specialist soon for a confirmation 4D ultrasound  then will.stop my progesterone and let my body take its course.                     I'm thinking of u and ur family right now.
Im really sorry.  I know someone who had a little girl with trisomy.  Lots of issues with her body.  They chose to go to term and she lived for 13 months.  They took care of her at home with nursing care and even to baseball games, Disne world, etc.  those 13 months were amazing for the parents and their daughter.  They felt that it was best for them to have their daughter as long as God would allow her to stay.  Everyone makes their own decisions about what's best for them.  My 4 year old has a rare metabolic condition.  10th person alive in USA.  when she got sick, they told me she wouldn't make it most likely.  She spent 6 months mostly unresponsive, feeding tube in tummy, etc.  she was 4 months when she started having strokes and 6 months old when they determined out why she was so sick.  It took her 2 years to learn to chew and swallow, 2 years to crawl, 3 years to talk, 3 years to walk.  Now she is 4 1/2, talks all the time, eats Mac and cheese, cheese pizzA, yougart, etc.  even loves salad with ranch dressing.  She doesn't walk real well, but she does it.  She is as smart as any other 4 yr old but more determined to succeed because of what she had been thru.  8 hours of therapy a week, lots of doc appts, lots of blood tests.  I am only telling you because sometimes when hope looks slim, sometimes miracles happen.  She is mine...  Unfortunatly, this baby I'm carrying didn't make it.  Yours may still make it.  It's not over till its over.  I never trust odds.  My daughter is 0.001 in 1 million.  10th alive in USA and 54th in the world to survive.  It's an autosomal recessive gene both my husband and I carried.  We were unaware of it till our daughter was fighimg for her life.  Try to stay positive.  1 in 10 means 90% chance they are wrong and only 10% chance she has it.  Wait for amnio.  Even then she could live for a year or more.. That's a lot of memories to cherish.  Praying for the best for you.  I'm still in shock and trying not to cry.  It just *****.  
Wow.. that's amazing about ur daughter! My doc was who told me to go off my progesterone if this turns out to be trisomy 18. My boyfriend (also my 5 year old daughters dad) says God gives us what we need even if it may make us sad or heartbroken ... he thinks its all for a purpose.  I'm a very "cold" towards things like this..its a major defence mechanism for me. I'm just so confused right now... ugh.. I have an appt on Tuesday with the specialist so we will see then I guess. Again tho I'm so sorry for what u r going thru :(
Hey... I hope u r feeling a bit better today...I feel so terrible reading back on our convo.  U r comforting me when u r going thru something way worse and u have been given a lot of challenges and r still so positive, I'm sorry I seem so selfish.. :/ I wish I had ur strength. I also meant to say before I have a 21 year old brother with autism and what amazing things autistic ppl r capable of! I wish I had an ounce of his creativity! Anyway thank u so much for talking with me and I am sorry for coming across the way I did..
It is okay, I didn't it take it a bad way.  Everyone has their own challenges to deal with in their life.  I have a friend who has a son joubert syndrome.  He doesn't have the left side of his brain and breathing is not involuntary for him so he has a trache.  When he was born at 26 weeks, they said she might as well leave him in the hospital because he was going to die.  She said if he is going to die then he will do it at home in her arms.  Alex is now 8 years old.  I met his mom while my daughter was so sick, we accross the hospital hall buddies.  He does get sick a lot, but now can "walk" in his gait trainer, sign a few words, but only eats thru his feeding tube and has seizures often.  I would be scared to death to take care of him, but she handles it like a champ.  God gives each person exactly what he knows they can handle.  I read something the other day and it said "when you are going thru some type of tragedy and wonder where God is, please remember that the teacher is always silent during the test"  This made a lot of sense to me because of course I question why me?  why did my baby have to die at 14.5 weeks?  When my daughter was so sick, I prayed to God to let her live.  I told God that I can handle any type of disability that she may have but I can't handle her dying.  He let her live and gave her the strenght to fight every day to do normal "kid" stuff.  She will always have issues with balance and walking, she will never be able to eat protein without getting sick or dying, but she is here, she talks to me and is very smart.  Maybe I lost this baby because there was something wrong that was more than I could deal with, or maybe I would have died in childbirth leaving my husband to care for 5 children plus a baby if it survived on his own.  I will never know why, I just have to move on and try to cope with it.  I really hope that your baby is okay.  It can be devastating to find out there is a problem, especially when you tried so long to have the baby.  
Autisic people are the "thinkers" of the world..  My oldest son is the sweetest most generous boy, but likes to only talk about dragons, dinosaurs, and reptiles.  My younger autistic boy is stuck on skylanders and pokemon.  They are a trip...  
So I had my ultrasound today...they really struggled bc I have a tilted uterus and the baby was all curled up.. so he saw a cpl things one foot looked turned in maybe and he thinks he saw a hole in the heart so I went ahead and got the amnio and will get the FISH results Friday. Bla
6 weeks 3 days and I will be 37 week full term I hope he come before 40 weeks
My doc was called out for a delivery, another had to come in to watch the sonogram.  It's confirmed, the baby died 2 weeks ago.  The nurse said the doctor will call me to discuss scheduling a d and c.  Today wasn't any easier than last week when I found out.  My husband was able to come today and we both watched the sonogram.  It was really hard on him to see.  Probably harder for him because he didn't see it last week and until you see it for yourself, you tend to hope.  Anyway, now it's a waiting game.  
Well, the doc called.  No d and c for me..  Baby is too big.  I will be admitted Monday into labor and delivery and induced to deliver the baby.  Then the doc said after the baby is delivered, then a d and c to remove placenta. I hope none of you ever have to go thru this.  I would have been 16 weeks on Saturday.  
I'm so sorry u have to go thru this... unfathomable
Just got off the phone with my doc..my fish results r bad... my baby has trisomy 13 18 21 plus every chromosomal defect possibly. They said its crazy rare and in no way compatible with life intact they don't think I will make it much further so suggest I be induced soon...****** day. I will be 21 weeks Monday but the baby is not growing so its only measuring 17 weeks..
ashley121 and kristinnaS - I am so sorry for what you are both going through and my thoughts are with you both x
Anthon28 - hope all is well with you and everything is going smoothly?

As for me, after taking a month off after the last miscarriage... we are back on the ttc train again. Fingers crossed for good news soon :) x
Thanks! I am looking forward to the rest. Good luck with the TTC. Hopefully it won't take too long :)

I'm so sorry.  I found out that many funeral homes will pick up miscarried or stillborn babies and cremate free of charge.  A local one here will pick up my baby, cremate, and provide a baby urn for me at no charge.  The hospital chaplain will baptize the baby and provide a certificate of baptism so we have a record of our babys existence.  Since i wasn't 20 weeks yet, the hospital doesn't do a birth or death certificate and if you don't make prior arrangements, they toss the baby out with medical waste.  I know I'm only 16 weeks, but i wanted a proper way to honor our baby.   Anyway, i just wanted to pass the information along so that others can use that option if they choose when losing a baby.  
I was thinking about u and ur family yesterday...I hope u r well and resting.. I have decided to carry as long as this baby wants me to. Its a another girl :) I wish so desperately I cld keep her....

Yesterday, I was admitted to the hospital and induced to deliver my tiny stillborn son.  He was so perfect.  He was 3.5 inches tall and weighed 15 grams.  He was born at 245pm.  At 430pm I was passing blood lots bigger than softballs and still hadn't passed the placenta.  My blood pressure dropped to 97/40 and I passed out from blood loss.  I was rushed into emergency surgery and put to sleep so the doc could do a d and c.  I woke up around 630pm.  The let me go today once my blood count was stable.  It was the hardest thing I ever did was to hold my tiny son knowing I would never here him cry or see him smile and grow up.  Anyway, today I'm really sore and tired.  I keep crying all the time and am really sad because we wanted a son so bad.  We named him Angel.  

I'm really sorry for your babys issues.  It's just not fair.  This baby would have completed our family and gave my husband a biological son to pass on his name.  I wish that all baby's lived and were all perfectly healthy with no medical issues.  I just have to keep my faith that God has my son and I will see him someday.  

My husband bought me a parrot a week ago to try and keep our mind off f loosing the baby, the breeder sold us a sick bird and refused to give us another or return our money,  I took the parrot to the vet last Friday, and the parrot died on Saturday.  Then on Sunday, one of my pomeranian's litter, the tiny runt, she passed away.  She was 4 weeks old and just didn't grow and had cleft pallet.  We still have 4 healthy pups from the litter.  Then yesterday we delivered our baby who passed away.  3 deaths in 3 days.  I feel like I'm going to crumble.  Then today, my disabled CP daughter was trying to dance in the kitchen with her big sister and she slipped.  She fell onto her wheelchair ramp and split her lip.  Blood everywhere..  Rushed her to ER, thankfully, it didn't go all the way thru, so they cleaned the wound and used a special glue to glue her lip back together, then put sterile stip across it.  I had barely been home 2 hours before I was back at hospital with her.  I'm exhausted!  I really need a break and hopefully I can heal emotionally.  

Praying that you will be able to handle everything both physically and emotionally.  It's going to be tough, I'm not going to lie, and you will feel like you are dying inside.  I'm just hoping that time will heal my wounds just like the saying goes.  Keep me posted.  
Wow that is a lot for u to deal with! I cant believe u got so sick in the hospital!  I'm glad u r okay (physically) . Do u think u guys will try for another baby once u heal? I really want to try again but its hard to think about another baby while I'm still pregnant with my sick lil girl ..:( they told me she prob wont make it to term so its a waiting game now... I need to think of a name for her. Anyway I hope things start to look up for u soon!!!
My husband is really scared for us to try again.. He said he can't take another loss like we just went through.  I agree for the most part.  I have my moments where I can't stop crying and missing our baby son that never had a chance to live.  It really is hard.  I am doing a bit better physically.  I am having a lot of vision problems right now.  Vision can change based on fluid levels and since I had such a rapid depletion my eyes are blury when reading.  I am waiting to see if it will level off or if I will need new glasses.  After a pregnancy, you are supposed to wait 6 months before getting eyes checked since vision changes during pregnancy, so I am just waiting to see if it will go back to normal.  Sometimes, I want to try for another son and do the planning again, other times I feel that maybe I wasn't meant to have another son since he died.  It is hard to consider it a miscarriage when I had to give birth to him, even if it was only at 16 weeks.  The funeral home told me he will be ready for me to pick up on Tuesday.  

I am really sorry for what you are going thru.  Have they given you any explaination on how your baby could have so many issues when it is rare to have them all at once?  That is hard, not knowing what happened and what went wrong.  I will never know why my baby died, I know he didn't have any of the trisomy issues since the testing all came back fine.  I am guessing his heart just stopped.  Maybe he had issues from when I had that bad bladder infection.  The doctor said my uterus was filled with blood back then between week 6 and 8.  Maybe the infection did something to his development.  I will never know.  My husband talked me out of having him tested because he said we just need to leave it as God's will.  He didn't want us to place blame on each other or have problems with our marriage.  I can see how he felt that way.  If I had a screwed up egg, I would blame myself, and if the y gene was messed up then we would blame him..  placing blame doesn't make the hurt go away, it just hurts the marriage, so we decided just to let it go and try to heal.  

I hope you have a safe delivery when or if she passes prior to term.  I am really sorry you have to go thru this.  I know how hard it is.  

Have you noticed everyone has left this board?  It used to be 10 comments a day back 2 years ago.  I guess most everyone got their positives and left.  
Well, I hit my 12 week mark today. So exciting! Listen to baby almost everyday. Its such a soothing sound.

Not on here much anymore because I have been busy with my girls and also it has quieted down on here. Probably will stop soon checking in. Its hard to keep up on here. Take care.
I have been trying to log into my account for a week!! It wasn't letting me on! Its been a very emotional... a week and a half ago I stopped feeling my baby move so they called me in and cldnt find a heartbeat so the sent me to the hospital for an ultrasound where they confirmed her heart had stopped so they admitted me to labor and delivery and started me on cirvadil at like 230pm that Friday and kept me on it til the next morning and started pitocin.... which was as high as a dose they cld give me and nothing happened all day...then at 5am Sunday morning I woke up to use the bathroom and felt some cramps then st 630am my water broke then at 731am I delivered Sloan Aniston and she was 5 1/2 oz 7 inches long and they took her out and I had a d&c and since I had no prior pain med they put me under. Then when I woke up they brought her in to us and suggested we only looked at her feet because she was twisted and deformed from the triploidy but I looked anyway and I thought she was beautiful!  Anyway recovery has been good but I am having a hard time adjusting too not being pregnant.... I want to try again asap! We get to pick up her ashes and urn we ordered in a cpl days and that will make me feel better I think. Ugh I just cant believe we have gone threw this! Its surreal!  So how r u doing?
Sounds like we had similar experiences.  I'm sorry for your loss.   Tomorrow will be two weeks.  I'm keeping busy, joined a coed softball team.  Played my first game this past Thursday night. It was fun.  My disabled daughter is getting to go to Disney with Make a Wish in November.  Well, our whole family goes, not just her..  So we are looking forward to that.  We decided to move back to Clearwater, Fl and leave Texas...probably in December.  We left Florida two years ago and really miss it.  We are focusing on the upcoming holidays and trying to get past our grief.  Some days I cry a lot, some days I can make it all day without crying.  I'm having issues with mood swings and emotional outbursts.  I'm guessing its the adjustment to the hormones being gone.  Lately, I have a quick to rise temper, and seem to get mad and angry faster when things don't go the way they should.  I don't know.  We decided we would discuss another baby in January.  Both of us are just not real sure if we want to go thru the stress of worry and the thought of loosing another is holding us back.  
We picked up Angel's ashes and urn this past Wednesday. They put him in this little ceramic tan colored teddy bear with gold etching flowers all over him.  The bear is holding ABC blocks and the bear is mounted on a round solid wood base.  If you didn't know it was an urn, you would think its just a nicnak on te shelf.  We put him in the curio cabinet next to the newborn photos of the kids we already have.  We were glad to have him home.  
My husband has always insisted that he be buried when he died while I prefer cremation.  Now that Angel was cremated, he decided that we would buy a double urn (couples urn) and we would both be cremated and be side by side in the urn instead of him being buried.  He suggested we have Angels ashes put in with us since he was a part of each of us.  That would probably work.  We will just leave it up to the kids on who gets to put us on their mantle.  Hopefully, they will share and pass us around.  It's funny how loosing the baby made us plan for our own deaths someday.  

I hope things work out for you to have a healthy baby next pregnancy.  Send me a private message and we can keep in touch via email or Facebook if you want.  
Okay, is it possible to ovulate 3 weeks after d and c?  I swear I had Ewcm all last week just 2.5 weeks after the d and c.  I had severe cramping on my left side only and broke out with acne on my face.  I am really hoping it wasn't ovulation yet because we had one time of BD on the last day of the Ewcm.  I have not had AF since the d and c yet and I'm worried if I did ovulate I could get preg again and have another miscarriage since the lining my be too thin after the d and c.  
Yeah it is possible to O after D&C. I have heard of people getting prego right away. For me when I had the D&C to remove the Merina, It took me a LONG time to get AF back, I think that is more common then ovulating right away following a D&C.
Keeping FX for you and hope your doing well! :0)
Well we are TTC again. I am now 11 dpo I think, I am kinda out of practice for tracking Ovulation.
This will be baby #5 for us.
We were able to conceive baby #4 after merina removal, now DD, Lilah, is 18 months old. It took us 4 months of trying before we got our BFP.
I don't know about my symptoms, they could be PMS type symptoms or could be early prego symptoms. We will wait and see. I will try to wait to test but, will most likely brake down and test soon!!!!
SSSBD to those trying and prayers for those who are dealing with loss. Praying for tiny little sticky blessings soon to all!!!!! :0)
BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPEEEE! I am due with baby number 5 in June! Praying for a sticky baby that is healthy whole and beautiful born on time and happy and healthy!!!!!! Hope and praying for a wonderful blessed healthy pregnancy too!
Congrats on your new pregnancy.  Wishing you a healthy baby.  I'm doing a bit better.  It's been a little over a month since we found we lost the baby, and Monday will be a month since the d and c.  I'm playing softball on a coed team and having a great time.  So things are doing well.  I have my doctor appt next week to checkup after everything.  I wonder what happens at a post d and c checkup?   I can't seem to get an answer on what my husband wants to do about birth control..  He doesn't want to talk about birth control yet and just says I don't know and changes the subject.  So anyway, so glad it's Friday!  

Hoping the best for you!  My oldest son will be 13 on June 16, but he was due June 10th.  
Thank you!!! So good to hear from you! Glad that your doing better. I hope that you continue to heal. I don't think I went for a post d&c check up, so don't know what they usually do. I remember bleeding a LOT after my d&c, hopefully you didn't! I thought it was odd to bleed so much.
Maybe your hubby doesn't want bc? does he want to try again for another baby?
I am glad it is Friday as well! YAY, hope you have a wonderful weekend and take care, girl! :0)
I don't know what he wants...lol..  He said something about just leaving it up to God...but then he said we really don't need the added stress in our life right now.  Our daughter, Natalie, was granted a Disney trip through make a wish and we go Nov 10th-16th.  Since I'm no longer pregnant, it will be much easier on me.  I would have been 6 months during the trip and not able to ride anything with any of the children.  Also, we may be moving back to Florida in either December, March, or June.  We are sick of Texas, and he can transfer back if we want and they have openings to put him in those months.  It will cost about 10,000 to move and rent another place, so we are stressed with saving money just in case.  He said having another would complicate things.... But yet when I mentioned selling Sophia's baby swing, infant car seat, and pack and play, he said not now, just put them in the closet.   Talk about mixed signals!   So who knows what my future holds!  I believe I am 7 days past O.... Had some mildly sore breasts last night, but my whole body hurts because I was tripped by the pitcher when I was running to first base and I took a fall the other night.  Guess I have another week before I should expect AF.  I am tempted to buy a test just to make sure all the hcg is out from the miscarriage so I will know if any future tests are accurate or if I have residual hcg.  Actually, after the D and c, I barely spotted for 2 weeks...  I did spot, but that was it.  I had such massive blood loss prior to the surgery, then the surgery, I don't think I had much left to loose.   Well, that's about all for now...  Stay healthy!  Good luck!  
LOL your hubby sounds like us, we went back and forth a lot when trying to decide weather to get pregnant again. I think it is what the heart wants but the brain gets in the way!!!! I am glad that you will be able to get away for a fun family vacation together and you will be able to enjoy your time at Disney!! I bet you would be glad to move back to Florida.  I am sure that the cost is stressful though, bummer!
You will have to let me know if you test and what it says, I hope that if your to have another little one that you will get pregnant soon and easily and that this pregnancy would go SUPER smooth, if not I hope that you have a peace about your family size. Hard being in between I am sure! lol we were so there for a while! It would be funny to be due again around the same time!!
I am loving being pregnant again. Even if I am not too far along yet! Just am so happy to be growing another little one. Not feeling too sick yet, but usually I do around 6 weeks. I am very tired though! Took a little nap today and that helped!
Take care and chat with you soon!
Hi ya'll! Just pop'n in to see what everybody was up to.. I am doing better and am going to try again. I also started a vlog on youtube to get more support from ladies and share my story and drama lol so if anybody is interested I am mosdeftones121 come subscribe :-)
I had my 4 week post D and C checkup.  I started AF the day of the appt so I know I am not pg.  That's okay.  My husband has decided that we are not going to try again.  He is too worried about loosing another baby and said there is no way we can handle it again.  He said it just isn't worth the risk.  I talked to the doc about BC options.  I even considered a mirena again, but the bad cramping for 3 days after it was installed the last time kinda convinced me not to.  The doc and I decided on the nexplanon implant thing that goes into my upper arm.  He ordered it and I should get it in about two weeks.  It lasts 3 years, works the same as the mirena but in the arm instead.  It can be removed anytime.. if we change our mind.  I will probably have to go on clomid again like I did after I had the mirena removed in order to have Sophia.  That's okay.  I wish more than anything my son would have lived and I would still be pregnant, but since I'm not, I am just going to try and live life and enjoy the family we do have.  It was kinda sad to hear my husband make a definate decision finally to say that we are not going to try again, but I am not totally devastated either.  I am keeping busy, playing softball, taking the kids places, and my medical leave of absence from school is over and I have 13 more classes till I graduate with my Bachelor's in Environmental Science.  I will always mourn my baby, but I have to keep busy to keep my mind off of it.  Sometimes I think our life is complete with the children that we have, then other times I wish we had another boy.  Except if we were to try again there would be no guarentees that we would have another son after loosing our son.  So for now...I am just going to get the implant bc and move on with our lives.  

Hope everyting goes well for you.    
I am glad you are doing better.  Wishing you al the best!
I am sure it is kinda nice knowing that for now, you will put TTC on hold, I can understand not wanting to risk another loss. I can not even think of how hard that would be. I am so sorry for the pain you feel and for missing your little boy. I hope that one day you would be able to have another little boy.

It is good to hear you have plenty to keep yourself busy! And you do have a wonderful family, a true blessing!

Everything is going fine for now with my pregnancy, already feeling my back and hip bugging me! Can not believe it! We haven't told many people yet, I sure it will be soon.
Take care of yourself and keep in touch!!!! :0)
Update, still ttc. Since my mc's in May and July my periods have been really light, basically just spotting. I normally have a 26 day cycle and AF shows up at 13dpo. This month no AF at 13dpo which was on cycle day 25, did a hpt but bfn. Last night was really crampy and felt sure that AF was imminent but she is still a no show and cramps have gone today. Am on cd 26 and 14dpo today. No idea whats going on as no AF and no bfp :(
Had another look at my chart and it looks like I may have got the ovulation date wrong. It looks like I ovulated a bit late on cd15, so that would make me 11dpo today. I have a gp appt tomorrow as I want to get referred for fertility testing. Will do another hpt in the morning
Keeping fingers and toes and eyes and everything else crossed for you girl!!!!! Praying you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on sticky baby! Sending you fresh SSSSBD !
Keep us updated and hope this is it for yoU!!!!!
Thank you for your lovely comment, had another bfn this morning :( If I have now got my o date right then AF is due tomorrow. I have a dr appt today and think I will tell a little white lie that AF arrived today, as it took me weeks to get this appt and I really want to be referred for fertility testing
AF turned up today. On a plus side, the dr has booked me in for a 21 day blood test to check progesterone levels and a pelvic scan. I feel a bit more relaxed about it all now as, if there is something wrong then we will find out what it is and can hopefully get it sorted.
Hope everyone else  here is doing well xx
That stinks about AF showing!!!!! Sorry! But I do hope that they are able to figure out what your body is up to, and hopefully you will get your BFP soon!!!!
Take care and keep us updated!!!!
I'm pregnant!!!!!!!! 3 positive tests!!!!! In total shock!!!
WHOO HOO!! Congratulations girl!!!!!! SO happy for you!!!! hope you have a wonderful happy and healthy 9 months!!!!!! YAY!!!
Woot! Congrats beautiful!!! :)
Thank you guys so much!!!!!! Can't wait to call the doctor on Monday :-)
Wow it has been forever and a day since I have been on! Look at all te bfps! Congrats ladies.... I am actually trying again but am so confused because I am so irregular. According to the last time I have six days left before af. I want so bad to test but don't want to get put down. I do have some questions though. Here lately my boobs are bigger than usual and I am more tired than usual. Also I nursed my daughter until she was 9 months old and she is now 15 months. I seem to be having milk comin out. Could this be a sign of pregnancy it's looks yellow so I'm thinkin the colostrum part of it. I'm just so confused.
Hey girl!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you!! Glad your trying again!!!
Interesting symptoms, could very well be prego symptoms! I never leaked so early in pregnancy, but have heard some ladies do. I totally had sore and big boobs and was so very tired. I would say my very first symptom when I get prego, is bloating, feels like I ate an elephant!!! LOL it is SO uncomfortable!
Do you know how many DPO you are??
I am keeping FX extra hard for you and sending you fresh fresh sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you get your BFP soon! :0)

Also, sadly these boards are super slow now, seems like a lot of ladies have moved on, it is sad! Hope you keep in touch though! I check up often, even though they are slow! Like to be here for the ladies that might stop by!
Take care and PLEASE keep me updated!!!!!!
Hi ladies!! I am back at it again! Just started my 2ww and its depressing bc I wld be 30w pregnant right now...but I'm ready for a healthy pregnancy so keep ur fingers crossed for me :) congrats to all the bfp's and good luck to all y'all tryin!
Well I got my bfp on thanksgiving!!!!! Here we go again!!!!
hi everyone :)  im just starting out here, had mirena almost the full 5 years  removed on nov.12 and have been looking things up about ovulation after removal and im a little bummed. it seems like there are so many negative stories and people ttc for much longer than i thought it would take. according to my calendar i start ovulating today, so i'll see what happens :)  take care
Congrats!  Wishing you all the best!   I am fairly sure that we won't be even considering another pregnancy after what happened.  However, I am so happy for you and pray you have a healthy baby this time!  
Welcome to the group.  Some get pregnant right away and  have a beautiful baby, while some get pregnant immediately and miscarriage due to uterus lining being too thin thanks to Mirena.  Others,  no longer ovulate after Mirena removal, and after months of trying seek fertility specialists to help.  A few months after removal you will swear you are pregnant each time only to find out your body is screwed up and trying to get back in cycles.  It can take months to even get your period after removal and the 28 day cycle goes out the window... It could be 45, 60, or 78 days between periods.  Mirena causes PCOS which makes it difficult to predict ovulation if it occurs at all.  Just try to stay calm and don't give up, but don't stress over it.  Most everyone has a bat between 1 and 3 years after removal.  
Baby, not a bat..  Lol.  Sorry
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I will be praying that your new little one is happy and healthy and that this pregnancy is issue free!!! YAY for BFP!!
Welcome!!
I know it can be discouraging to hear all the stories how it took a while to get prego!!
I would STRONGLY suggest waiting around 3 months to let your uterus  lining to build back up. It will help lower the chance you could miscarry.

It took me 4 months of trying before I got my BFP (big fat positive) Now my baby girl is 20 months old and we are expecting another little one!

Good luck to you and please feel free to ask me any questions you might have!!!!!!
thanks :)  im just hoping it all works out. need to have partial hysterectomy due to recurring cervical cancer so this is pretty much my last chance. i have two older children and im very grateful to have them, kinda wish these doctors gave us a little more info on mirena before insertion. i did have a very normal cycle while it was in and only a week of moderate bleeding after removal, keeping my fingers crossed :)  
Thanks ladies!!! Saw my doc today and labs will be in wed....
Hi welcome!!  I hope its an easy journey for u! I also had mine the full 5 years and never had a period. I got my first bfp 2 months after removal and ended up losing my sweet girl to triploidy at 22 weeks... that wasn't caused by mirena. And its been 2 months since my loss and again I got a bfp!!! Just relax and let ur body fl its thing! I hope u get pregnant soon!
Hi, ladies

I am from a couple ears ago haven't been active much
I hit my iud out again OCt 2 and just got a bfp today .  We weren't trying but I guess it only take 1 time as that is all we did this month. Scared since upstart school in jan. just wanted to wish everyone bfp soon and any questions I would love to help. Hope to get to know you all more soon :)
Sorry for the typos lol autocorrect *****
hoping things work out better this time, congrats & good luck!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! I remember you, SO so happy you Finally got your BFP!!!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful happy and healthy 9 months!!!!! :0)
ovulating!! read somewhere that most women have a 32 day cycle just after mirena removal, so on a hunch i bought opk and tried it out and today is my day :)  hopefully everything happens the way it should.
YAY!! Hope that this time is you time to get prego!!!!!!! My cycles were 32 after removal! Interesting! Didn't know that that was typical!
Keeping fingers crossed that you make a baby today!!!!
me too! the wait to test is going to feel like forever, but ill survive im sure :) every little bit of info we all get is good to share. ive done so many searches about mirena and i noticed there was a pattern to the 32 day thing so hopefully it helps others :)
oh, and tomorrow is my birthday so hopefully that brings me a little extra luck!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Late now , but happy birthday anyway!!!!!!
Hope your day was great and you have a little fertilized egg making its way to it new 9 month home!!!!! What a perfect birthday present that would be!!!!!!
Take care and hope this 2 week wait goes by super fast for you!!!!!
Hey, keep me updated on any symptoms you get in about a week or so!!! I will be watching to hear from ya!!!
My very first prego symptom is always feeling super bloated, like I ate an elephant!! LOL
will do :)
OMG, I am so scared.  We decided we were not going to have another baby after loosing our son at 17 weeks back in Sept.  We already have 5 children and said that's it then.  We BD once around my usual time of ovulation which was Nov 25th I think but used spermacide film.  I was due to start AF on CD28 which was last friday, but have been running about 30 days.  I had some spotting on cd 26 and cd 28 so knew AF was on it's way.  Since BD on last friday which was CD 26 and yesterday cd 30 since my AF was due anyway we didnt use protection.   well, since I still haven't spotted any since sunday I went ahead and bought a test..  BFP..  no hesitation in the lines..  they were instant.  I don't want to be pregnant because I can't take giving birth to another dead baby...  I am so scared it will happen again to me.  Tomorrow is my husbands birthday and he will NOT be happy about this because he was devastated by the loss and said he can't go thru it again either.  I am praying that if I am pregnant that this one will result in a healthy child and not another loss.  I don't plan on telling anyone at all about this, including him any time soon.  I am scared I will MC again so I don't want anyone to go thru the pain.  anyway..  we will see..  I am just really scared...  I was just about to list all the baby stuff for sale like the swing, crib, carseat, etc.  Now I guess I will hold on to it longer.  
Well, I am a little calmer now that I have had all afternoon for the pregnancy news to sink in.  I am praying that this baby will be fine and that I won't go thru another m/c.  My attitude has certainly changed from last pregnancy to this one.  Last time all I wanted was a boy... well, he didn't live..  This time around I don't even want to know what it is.  I will find out when the baby is born.  My second child we waited to find out and it was fun guessing so I know I can do it again.  I will just put my faith in God and go from there.  I am due Aug 18th.  My birthday is Aug 10.  Because of prior c-section, the docs probably will deliver me 1-2 weeks before my due date.  It would be really cool if the baby was born on my birthday... Then maybe my husband would remember my birthday if it was a shared bday.. LOL..  I still haven't told anyone other than the people on this board.. I may wait till after New Years before I even tell my husband.  Our anniversary is New Year's Eve.  Most of the time you can tell people after you see the heartbeat, but since last time I m/c in second trimester I don't want to go on that.  I am just going to wait it out.  I am coming to terms with it...  just praying this pregnancy goes smoothly.
Hi All,

I am very new to community boards, but I'm kind've at a loss right now as to where to turn. I have my mirena for a little over 4 years, but had it removed this past May. I currently have 2 children from a previous relationship and had no issues with conception for them. My current partner and I have been trying to conceive since removal, with no luck. Just this week I was 7 days late and really thought that I might be, even took a test on the 7 day mark and thought I saw a faint second line so much to the point I asked my mother to look at it with me, she agreed it was there. But the next day I started bleeding. So not sure if it was us seeing things or what. My first 7 cycles after my mirena removal were like clockwork every 28 days. After the third cycle though they've been all over the place. I have read so many different things, especially with trying to know when I'm ovulating. I feel like I've gotten to know my cervical mucus more than my body knows it. I'm not sure about using ovulation testers as they are expensive, and really I'm nervous as to what they'll tell me. My partner is also older, he is 43, I am 27. So of course I'm not worrying if his age has to do with it. But I've hit a roadblock and would really love some advice and help. I'm not sure who else to talk to about it since no one I know can relate.

Thanks ladies.
WOW lady, you are one fertile woman!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I will join you in pray that this pregnancy is a happy and super healthy one. Praying that this wee one stays put and that you have peace of mind during the whole pregnancy.
It would be hard telling DH and other as well, but I am sure you could use the support.
Take care of your self and keep us informed to how things are going!
Hey ladies! So today I haven't been feeling to well kinda dizzy, so I decided to take a test and what do you know! Positive! Still in shock and so nervous! Hope everything ones well with me!
well ladies just got back from the doc! it has been confirmed! i am pregnant with  number 4! please pray for me that all goes well as alot has been going on in my life right now.  it so ironic how the same group of girls were all pregnant together last time!!!!
yep..  very ironic..  lol..

Talked to my husband about the possibility that I may be pregnant again.  He said, well, it is what it is.  We are also concerned it is residual HCG from my m/c and d and c back in September.  I called a new doctors office today and talked to them about it.  They said they were pretty confident it is a new pregnancy and not residual hcg in my system.  They are going to call me with a time to do some labwork a couple of times to check for rising levels.  They scheduled me for doc appt on Jan 10th when I should be 8.5 weeks pregnant for ultrasound to confirm everything is doing well.  I don't feel pregnant at all.  I have some mild cramping now and again..like a dull ache.. heartburn now and again... but no sore breasts like last time at all.  I feel great..  not like I usually feel when pregnant.  Maybe this is a sign that everything will go smoothly this time.  Last time I was terrified of MC the whole time until it happened.  This time, I feel strangly calm and have a feeling of peace and that everything will be okay.  I pray this is true.  

I will keep everyone posted on what is going on, but for now, I assume I am pregnant.
YAY!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Yay for number 4. Having 4 is a blast!!!! Wishing you a super happy and healthy 9 months, can't wait to be in this together with you lovely ladies!!!! So fun to share it with you gals again!!!! :)
Glad you talked to hubby a bit about another pregnancy. I think it is nice to have someone in your corner that knows whats going on!!
I am so glad to hear you feel a calm about this pregnancy, maybe my prayers for peace of mind are working!!!! :0)
Hope all goes super super smooth and please keep us posted!!!!
Yay, were all prego together again!!!! LOL
Okay, I go in on Monday and Wednesday of next week for hcg lab tests to see if they are raising or staying the same.  If they are raising, then I am pregnant, if not, then it is residual tissue from my m/c.  They are pretty sure it is a new pregnancy.  I am going to see a new doctor in a new office instead of the one I used last time.  I liked my last doctor, but I can't bear to go in there after being told my son was deceased in their office.  So, new doctor, fresh start.  If my hcg is rising, then I have an appt on Jan 10th for sonogram to see heartbeat when I should be 8 weeks 5 days.  Anyway, I will keep you posted.  I should know by next friday if my labs look like pregnancy or not.  Until then, we are assuming I am.
I got my bop two days before my period was to start. Last night I did have some right pink spotting but stopped. I still have cramping and today is when I'm supposed to start my period. Is it normal for the bleeding and am I koto think I'm going to start my period today or feel like it. I'm just so scared I will miscarry and don't want to please just pray for me.
I can totally understand not wanting to go the the same OB. I wouldn't either! Hope that they have some great news for you! Will you know Friday if HCG is rising, or will you have to wait to hear back from them??
I am praying all goes well with you and this new wee one!!!!!
I will be praying for you!
It seems to be pretty common for a lot of women to bleed in the first trimester, and not miscarry, don't really know why. Also common if you expecting twins!
Keeping you in prayer, hope your able to relax and that you won't spot anymore and that little baby will stay put!!!!
Take it easy, mama!!
I'm doing better. I'm just so nervous bc even though this wasn't planned I want this for our family. I hope everything is good with you. About this twin thing I have a weird feeling I may be! Also have you ever used the Chinese birth chart? If so was it accurate with yours? I'm so glad we get to share this together again!
pretty sure af just arrived :(
I am glad to hear all is better with you! It would be wild to have twins huh??? Then you would be having 5 like me!!!! :0)
I have done the Chinese birth chart and I think it was right once out of 4 births!! LOL last time it said boy and she is a girl, so I don't really think it works.
It is so hard waiting to find out baby's sex isn't it?!?! I can not wait I have 5 or 6 weeks left to find out!
Take care and hope this wee one or ones, are hanging in there!!!
Aw! I hope not!!! Hope it is just a bit of spotting!!! Do you have any other symptoms?!? Hope that if this isn't your month that next month is!!!!
It would be nuts to have five lol! So I have been really feeling it today so much so that I fell asleep in church lol! I was stressing myself out so I took another test and it was positive! Lol! I mess with my husband about twins but I won't have enough room in my Durango if I have twins lol! I wander if it is since the symptoms came on so strong this time! I am so excited to see what you are having.
I wondered the same thing with this pregnancy, if it was twins. My symptoms were a lot stronger this time and came on a lot faster too. I got a bit of a belly right away and had  SUPER  bad nausea. But only one baby. SO could just be one for you too!!! LOL it is crazy to think about though!! I wouldn't have enough room in our van either, in fact we only have one spot left in it, and wonder if we should get a bigger car soon!
Crazy how tired being prego makes ya huh?? I find it amazing how we can fall asleep almost anywhere and sleep threw almost anything!!
  Chat with you soon!
Hcg blood test results from yesterday were 4203 and progesterone looked great they said.  I go back tomorrow for my second blood test and results on Thursday to see if they are doubling.  So far so good!  Nurse said that 4203 was consistent with 5 weeks pregnancy.  That's what I was on Sunday, so makes sense.  
YAY!!! SO glad to hear!!! Hope the number keep looking good for you! Praying that this is one super healthy lil bean!!!!!! Take care!
definitely af, looking forward to a nice thick lining for next month :)
aw! Bummer, but you seem to have a great attitude about it!!!! it is a good thing that you will have one more month to chart your cycle.
Keeping fingers crossed that next month is your month! Come on lucky January!!!! :)
Got my hcg numbers back today.  On monday they were 4203 and on wednesday they were 7604.  So they increased by 80% in 48 hours which is great according to the doc.  My progesterone was 27.7 so that is looking awesome the doc said too.  SO...looks like I am having a baby in August as long as this one lives.  Sonogram on Jan 10th to check for fetal heart beat at 8.5 weeks preg.  We are shocked...  Mu husband said Merry Christmas to Us...lol..  He thinks the whole thing is funny..  I am not laughing, but hoping everything goes well this time.
after reading up on everything i didnt really expect it to happen that quickly, and my last child was conceived on new years :)  so hopefully its our lucky cycle! i think stressing it too much takes all the fun and happiness out of everything soooooo, its all about letting life take its course.
Oh how wonderful!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! I will be keeping you and your new little one in my prayers!! Glad your hubby is happy and hope all goes perfectly!!!! :)
I am really really happy for you!!
It is great to have a positive attitude! and your right, it is better to ttc with good attitude knowing it will happen when it is time! I am just a super impatient person! LOL I conceived two of my kids (my daughters) right around the same time. their birthdays are only 10 days apart, it is great! I found out I was going to have them both on July Forth! It is special  to conceive around the same time.
I hope that next month is it for you! :) take care and keep us updated!!!!
Saw my bean on the ultrasound due August 8 haven't told anyone, I told my bf but he doesn't remember :( so now I'm scared to tell him. Knowing he will be mad .. And my family is another story .. Ugh I'm already showing and afraid people will notice during the holidays. I start school jan 7 and nausea/ morni sickness is soo bad . Sorry for the rant but i didn't expect to be pregnant with number 4 such a bad time .
Hello ladies.... Cassandra I feel you I didn't think I would get pregnant either, it has been an awful year for us hubby and I separated for a while and when we started working it out we got pregnant! Everything happens for a reason. You will be in my prayers as well just stay string.

I went for my registration this week along with all of my blood work. They did do my hcg levels on Thursday which came back at 1114. They said that is perfect and right on track for being. 4-5 weeks. Last night hubby and I went out and everything to me tasted very salty I couldn't stand it..  Today I am feeling as if I'm catching a cold. Looks like I'm going to be sick again this whole pregnancy like I was with my daughter.... Hopefully it means I'm having another girl!!!!!

Kristanass congrats I'm praying for you as well....

Ready4number4 hope your doing ok.....
Oh hon! Sorry that your worried about telling BF and family. Don't let you BF be mad though!!!! It takes two to make a baby!!!! That is the "risk" you take when you BD!! LOL  I am sure he will be glad, eventually!
As for your family, don't let them bully  you!!! There is nothing wrong with having another little one, and they come when they come, isn't always the BEST time in the world, but you know, it always works out!!! This baby WILL fit right in and you will be thinking you can't think of  your life with out him or her!!!! HUGS to you, I was worried to, telling people that I was having baby #5 but so far it has gone pretty well!!!!
Take care and hope that you are able to tell everyone and they can begin getting used to the idea!!! lol
Let us know how it goes!!! We are here for ya, cheering you on!!!!!
Sorry your having a hard time too! That stinks! Seems so many relationships are going threw a hard time lately! Guess my DH and I should hurry up and become marriage counselors!!!!
Glad to hear all seems to be on track for your pregnancy and that your HCG numbers look good! Hope and pray you have a great pregnancy!!!!
Hope that this is a great thing for you marriage and that your able to build up a strong marriage with you guy!!

I am doing good, pregnancy is going great so far. Finally over the icky morning sickness that lasted ALL day long!!! YAY!!!! This has been the sickest I have been prego with MS that is!!!! Urgh!  NO fun!!
Got to see my little bean once already, so fun! I get to find out baby's sex next month!! YAY!!! Don't really care either way, boy or girl, have 2 of each already so this will be a tie breaker!! LOL My kids say it will be another boy, so we will see!!!!
Hope that your pregnancy is an easy one and that you aren't sick the whole time!!!!
Take care and hope to chat with you soon!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope that everyone has a great day.  I hit 6 weeks yesterday..  It still isn't really sinking in, because I don't "feel" pregnant yet.  I have noticed my stomach is already swelling... happens early for women that have had as many children as I have.  It is hard to wait to see the little bean on the sonogram...  have to wait two and half weeks... oh well.  I just hope all goes well this time with my pregnancy and everyone's on here, especially those who suffered losses recently like I did.  Anyway, thinking happy thoughts...  Merry Christmas!
ewcm today :)  still negative opk but cant hurt to have some fun anyway! hope everyone had a great christmas and praying for positive and healty new year :)
Keeping fingers crossed for you!!!!
Omg I feel so miserable! Nothing seems to fit me right now! I'm only 6 weeks and already feeling like this. Is it normal to start showing this early on with your fifth pregnancy? This is crazy! Lol on the bright side I found a whole maternity wardrobe used for 85 dollars. It's perfect. It had like 70 pieces total and goes with the seasons I wi be pregnant. I just didn't think I would need it this soon. Anyways, all seems well right now definitely feeling pregnant. My back is killing just can't wait till January 28 so I can make sure everything is good with my pregnancy. I still have that fear that I will miscarriage again.
Oh yeah! It is common to show early your 5th and 6th pregnancies! I did!!!! Lots of women do, it is because your muscles don't hold in your uterus as well! Or something like that. And yep, my back and hips started hurting earlier as well. BUMMER!
That is so great you found some maternity clothes that will work for you this pregnancy!!! What a great deal?
I will be keeping FX that this is a healthy sticky baby and all goes well!!!!! January 29 I get to find out this baby's sex! Yippppeee!! Can NOT wait.  Take care and hope you feel better soon, but it is a good thing you don't! LOL
Well, I spent NYE sick with sinus, headache, coughing, chest congestion, etc.  I hate being sick.  Tomorrow is my oldest daughters bday,, she will be 11.  I'm feeling a little nervous about my appt on the 10th..  I hope this baby is okay.  I will be 8 weeks on Sunday.  

Hope everyone else is doing well.  I am just real sick.  
Hi ladies!! Merry Christmas / happy new year!! So tomorrow I will be 8w! My last beta was taken on 7w1d. My progesterone was 31.5 and hcg was 125,560 so that's good!! I have my first ultrasound on the 14th! And my 30th bday is Monday :( lol anyway I feel like poo so nauseous all day long! Ohwell I will take on anything if it results in a happy baby!
Hello ladies!  Sorry your both not feeling well, hope you feel better soon!
Keeping FX for you both that your babies are happy healthy and developing well!!!!!
Hope this new year brings you both healthy little ones!

I am doing well, thankfully over the morning sickness!!! I thought it would never go away!!!! it was bad this time, never threw up really but felt so cruddy!
I am pretty much over being super tired as well so that is good too. I have a nice cute baby bump and loving wearing maternity clothes again. I just think we should always wear maternity clothes!!!! LOL they are more comfey!
I will be 17 weeks on Sunday. It seems to be crawling at a snails pace this time around!  
I go in for the big ultrasound January 29, ugh, SO far away!!!! Going to find out if this new little one is a boy or a girl, YAY! Can't wait!!!
  I am thinking about doing a home birth this time around, but don't know for sure. Have to look into it more.
Take care you gals and blessings to you and your family this new year!!!!
8dpo, super tempted to test but dont want to be disappointed :/  gonna put it off for a few more days! (if i can)  :)
Well, three of my children tested positive for influenza type A today..  Now they are taking tamiflu medication.  I'm supposedly 8 weeks now,  still don't feel like it.  Can't wait till doc appt on Thursday to see the bean and see if its there.  Anyway.  Good luck to everyone.
My sweet baby girl turns 1 on Feb 3rd, time flies! it's very bitter sweet for me. I am sad because she's no longer an infant, but i am excited that she's happy, healthy, and growing. I cant wait to see what the future brings.
She stands alone, but doesnt take any steps yet. The race is on to see if she will walk before her first birthday, im guessing no.
Re-cap my story:
Mirena placed after my 2nd son was born on 10/18/03 Mirena removed 6/29/10 (Yes i had it for 6.5 years, even though it's supposed to only be good for 5) and i got my bfp almost exactly 1 year later on 6/1/11.. that year was super long. I started to lose hope. I actually saw a psychic while i was in LA (totally just for fun) and she said that no, i was not going to ever have another baby. Little did she know, i'd get my BFP about 3 weeks later!!  The funny thing is, i rubbed those fertility statues at the Ripley's museum and i got my BFP before my next AF even came! I loved the mirena, and got another one put in at my 6 week check-up.
Wondering how you doing, you should be like 11dpo now, good time to test!!! Hope this is it for you!!!!!!!!!!! Keeping fingers crossed! let me know!
Oh bummer about your kids having the flu!!! YUCK! Hope everyone gets better soon and you don't get it!!!
Tomorrow you go for your ultrasound?? Hope all goes well and you get to see little bean with a beautiful beating heart!!!
Take care of you girl! Wash your hands a lot!
Okay, went to the OBGYN today for my first appointment.  I had a sonogram, and right away we saw a little gummy bear (big head and body, stubby legs and arms) with a great heartbeat of 171.  Baby measures 8 weeks 5 days which was perfect for today..exact measurements!  My husband is so excited now and we made announcements via facebook to our friends and familes.  Anyway, this baby looks great.  I will do the nuchal scan at a specialist in 3-4 weeks since I am 34 years old.  So far, so good.  Praying this baby will make it..  
OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!! SO so happy to hear this!!!!!! Congratulations! How wonderful that you got to see your little one!!!! Glad to hear all looks good and will keep fingers crossed and pray it keeps going perfectly!
SO SO happy for you!!!!!
bfn using clearblue plus.. hoping i o'd late, if not we'll be ready to try again. im determined not to take the fun out of this :)  planning to give it the full 6 months before i start to worry (hopefully it doesnt take that long) haha
af has arrived.. going to bed :(
AW Drat!!!! But here is to having fun trying and a baby born when it is supposed to be!!! :)

Take care and hope your AF isn't treating you too bad! Have a nice glass of wine maybe! :)
Hey ladies, I dont knw if anyone will remember me, however I am back and were trying for baby number 3. To recap, I joined the forum when trying to conceive our daughter. It took 2 years and 2 m/c to get our princess. We named her Kaelyn, she weighed 7lbs 8oz and was 19 inches long at birth. Now we are 2 weeks and 2 days away from her first birthday,so have decided its time to try for our third and final child. I also have a son aged almost 12 froam a previous relationship.
Since having our daughterI have had one light af which lasted 14 days, started on January 1st. (Happy New Year to me, lol.) I was on the contraceptive injection from her birth through to October 2012. Took 3 months to get an af and we had a negative OPK today.
We are going to OPK but this time I will NOT get pee on a stick happy. Ill wait until af is well and truely late before testing. Want to see if af has some kind of regular pattern as well.

A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES WITH THEIR BFP!!

SSBD to all the ladies still ttc.

Love all the ladies on here, missed you all too xxxx
YAY!!! So glad to have you "back" baby2929!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope that you have your new little one on board soon!
Happy baby making!!!!

Also, you will find these boards are pretty slow these days, usually only the old posters getting on to share, it is kinda sad! This board used to be SO BUSY!
Well take care and can't wait to hear about you TTC number three!!!!!
Hi ladies I had a few question I was on birth control merina for about 4 years 1/2 I had it removed on August 23, 2012 my docter told me that I should start on my first cycle around the first or secon month after the removal. ......well Sept came and nothing then Oct came and nothing aging till I felt lk I had to go get my self checked out Iunderstand that it takes time to get ur cycles back or even get regular .....but the thing is that im trying to conceive and when I went to see my dr. On October 23, 2012 she had perscribed me povera pills twice a day for five days well I fallowed the derections as said then in November 8, 2012 I had my first cycle in four 1/2 years and I also had a second cycle on December 13, 2012 they both lasted Normal six days ......well we r in January the 16, 2013and haven't starded I took a hpt and negative ............I been trying to stay calm since ive seen my two cycles but when jan 13 came I kinda got a lil stress out I dkn if ill have a period or what ......im just wondering if any one know s when will my period come back to normal ive always been so regular befor the birth of my daughter and this birth control............I just need some advice on what I should do or if my period comes this month when should I start testing for ovulation ............to be honest I dont even know when I ovulate or if I do cus I dont really have much Smyth of it .......I just wish I was back to Normal to ttc
It can take anywhere from a few months to a year to get back to normal.  Some of us had AF right away, some took months.  I got AF, but didn't ovulate after removing the mirena.  So, after 3 months, my doc sent me to a fertility doc who put me on Clomid.  Within one month of clomid, I was pregnant.  CLomid makes you ovulate.  My daughter is now almost 2.  I have noticed that most women who do get pregnant right away after mirena will miscarry.  The lining of the uterus is too thin.  My pregnancy with my daughter had some bleeding due to faulty implantation because my uterus was too thin.  However, my daughter made it, many do not.  Since then I had another pregnancy that lasted 17 weeks before he passed away.  Currently, I am 10 weeks pregnant.  It seems easier after you have a baby after the mirena to get pregnant since many of us originals are now having or trying for the second baby after the one we were trying for after mirena.  Your body will play many tricks on you as you are readjusting to not having mirena.  Some months you will swear you are pregnant, only to find a negative on the test.  Good luck, keep your hopes up, and have fun trying.  It will happen.. it just takes some time.  
Hey, I know you...  lol..  especially since we are on facebook...  LOL..  Good luck!  I hope you get your BFP quickly!  
Hi ladies!! I am 12w2d today! Had an ultrasound last Monday and measured 2w ahead so that's great! Saw my baby flapping around with a heart rate of 189 bpm they Also saw 2 sacs and 1 baby so I had a vanishing twin...anyway since I'm high risk I will go to the Dr every 2 weeks alternating between my ob and a perinatal specialist and I get sonos. Every 6 weeks. Anyway I hope everyone is well!!
Hey there.  so what will happen to the twin that didn't make it? Will it be reabsorbed or will you pass it via miscarriage but the healthy one stays planted?  

Glad you have one good looking baby at least!
Yes the twin was reabsorbed into my body but now there is a full sac... so my body thinks it pregnant with twins and my uterus is 2xs as big but they said the sac shld break down and be absorbed or I cld pass it but nothing shld effect the living baby... I go to the specialist on the 29th and they will do the level 2 ultrasound and hopefully I pass my papp-a CANT THINGS JUST GO AS PLANNED!?!? LOL
Well, we have decided on a name if the new baby is a girl...  Destiny Olivia Sanchez.  Since my husband is a Jr, we have to use the name Jose for a boy, but need a middle name because he doesn't have one.  Any suggestions?  
How about the name Robert, james, Miguel? ? I dkn lol just trying to help out.:) ........as for me im stressing on when ill start my period or if im going to start cus I havent had no since im ttc for about five months after the marena removal I know it might take a wile but I haven't starded this month.i haven't been having normal periods since the removal...ugh its a lil fustrating but will see what happens I hope I could fined my big fat positive soon
Lets hope you get a BFP..

I think we have narrowed it down to Jose Liam Sanchez III and Jose Xander Sanchez III.  However, we may have to use Alexander and just call him Xander since it flows better. I don't know.

What does everyone think?  
Yea that sound great Alexander sounds nice!:)

Yes I hope I also get my bfp I will let u know something by the end of this month :)
Hello All, havent been on in a while... I have my first ultrasound today and I am so very nervous.  I am so scared that we are going to go in and get bad news.  I really hope everything will be ok but i cant help but think that something is going to go so wrong. i have been so sick this time around its unreal.  i will update on here later and let everyone know the outcome of my ultrasound. lets pray for a heartbeat. i dont think i can take another miscarriage.
Yes I hope every thing turns out ok plz let us know I will be praying for u:) stay posit and relax :)
I ment to say stay positive :)
All my OPKs are negative, I hope Im still ovulating and dont have to go back to the fertility clinic. I have to have some patience though as I only had my first af from having Kaelyn on January 1st which lasted 2 weeks, give or take a few days. I may have missed O this month. We have been BDing when we feel like it this time though, no everyday or every second day, though if we had a positive OPK we would definately BD the days around that.

It was my birthday on Saturday past, I had a fab time and had lunch with some of my family in the afternoon then went out clubbing with family and friends at night. I hadnt been out in town for about 3 years and havent had heels on for about 2 years. By 2am my feet were far to sore and I headed home leaving everyone else in town, lol. DF came home at half 3. It was a fab day and night, but would have been better if I had wore flats, lol. Im now 31. Want to have my 3rd baby hopefully before im 32 and a half. Then again, it dont work like that eh?

SSBD to all the ladies ttcxx
HH9M to all the BFP xxxx
Hope everything is okay Kimmie.  I haven't been sick at all this time around.. No symptoms. I don't even feel pregnant and I'm 10 1/2 weeks. The sono I had 2 weeks ago looked great, but I'm constantly worried something is wrong because I'm not sick like with my other children.  Th mc I had I was just as sick as I was with the others, so it's weird not to be sick yet.  

We decided to use Jose Liam Xander.  We will use both middle names because we like them both and can't decide.

Another NEGATIVE OPK :(
i've had negative opk's for the last 6 days :( already on cd13. hope you get a positive one soon, its very discouraging!
I like the name Jose Liam Xander. It is a good name! WOW 10 weeks already! YAY! Hope everything continues going well!!

Bummer about negative OPK!! TTC is frustrating at times!! But keep at it! Hope this is a lucky month for you ladies TTC and if this isn't your month I pray that next month is.... it is a good month for baby making with Valentines Day and all!!! :)
Keeping FX for you and sending you all SSSSSBD!!!!!!!!!

SOrry your feeling icky Kimmie232!!!! That stinks!! Can't wait to hear how your Ultrasound went!! Hope you post a pic!!

I can NOT wait!!!!!!!! FIVE more days until we get to see baby and find out!!!! BOY? Or GIRL? Hope baby isn't too shy to show us!!! I am so excited!!!

Our names are Faye Evelyn if baby is a girl, and Silas for a boy... just can NOT think of a good middle name yet. I do like Silas Gray, Silas Jake, Silas Jack....... What do you ladies think?!?! I just can't decide or come up with a great middle name!!!!

Take care ladies and chat with y'all soon!
Everything went perfect at the ultrasound! Heartbeat was 180! Its going to be a big baby! will post pictures soon.
Didn't even do an OPK today. To far into my cycle. Will wait on af and then start OPKing again.

kimmie232- Great news. Congrats xx :)

SSBD and HH9M depending where you are :)
Did you go to baby name genie . com?  You put in the first name and last name and it gives you suggestions.  You can do it over and over till something sounds good.  It is a lot of fun..  

I cant wait for my next doc appt to check on the baby, so I have an ultrasound set for monday afternoon at storkvision to get the sneak peak package where they show us the baby and record their heartbeat on to a recorder and put it in a teddy bear.  This way I can hear my own babies heartbeat any time I want, especially when I am feeling worried.  And if God forbid, I loose this baby, at least I have a recording of it's actual heartbeat to remember the baby by.  I know it won't be too great of an ultrasound since I will only be 11 weeks and 1 day, but at least it's peace of mind.  

Hope everyone gets their BFPs soon.  
just got my first strong positive opk, trying to figure out if that means im ovulating right now or over the next couple of days?? i feel so much better now, i thought for sure that mirena had ruined my fertility :)
YAY! Just get to BD now and Keep fingers crossed!!! Hope this is a great sign for you!! Sending baby dust your way!!!
bd'd twice since first pos opk, and using instead cup with preseed. another pos opk today, is that normal? i figured it was a one shot deal, but we'll keep doing the bd til its negative :) crossing my fingers!
YAY! Hope your guys stuff does it's job!!! lol!!! I have never used OPK so I don't know to much about how they work, It seems normal to me that it would be positive for a couple of days around O because you can convieve for a couple of days around O.  Sorry, wish I knew more about OPK!!
Hope this is it for you!!!
Is this the first month you have used OPK?? Seems like for me, just knowing when I O has been so helpful in getting that BFP!! I usually check CM, CP and cervical texture, and if it is open or not, I just check around the time I am supposed to O and it has helped a lot.
i used opk last month, had one positive but nowhere near as strong as this months :) ive tried tracking cm but its not always consistent because ive had 3 cone biopsies for cervical cancer removal and that removes most of the mucus glands :(  i feel so lost now, conceived both our children on the first try both times and this time is so different. 3 cones and mirena for four and a half years, seems like the odds are against us. we'll see what happens, ive also been tracking temp so even if it doesnt happen this month ill be able to compare :)
Just checking in , I had a niece Ron on my birthday list week the 22nd and I had a ultrasound that day too got free picture because it was my bday ! :)  Baby is right on track , still not showing and haven't told anyone yet lol.. Anyways hope all is well with everyone
Ok, so when my daughter is climbing all over me, my breasts are so sore, I am urinating more frequently and the nausea i have is awful. All good signs of pregnancy and also af for me. Decided this morning to POAS and both my partner and I "think" we see a very very faint line. Obviously will test again in the morning. The line was so faint though that we got a third opinion from a close friend and she thinks she sees it too. She had popped in for a cuppa.
So, the plan is to stay calm and relaxed, not keep POS's and just test again in the morning. I cant even post a pic for your opinion as not sure how to on this computer. I will let you know tomorrow how I go. (Oh also been going from constipated to softer stools) Another sign of bfp.

SSBD to all the ladies ttc

HH9M to all the BFPs :)
Oh I hope this is it for you!!!!!!! Hope it is your BFP and that this time will just be so much easier then last time!!!!!
I will be waiting to hear!!!!

SOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow at this time I will be seeing my little one on ultrasound and will HOPEFULLY know Boy or girl!!!!!!!!! I can NOT wait!! I will be sure to post pics and let y'all know!!!!  Wish me luck and all goes well and baby is happy and healthy!
That's great!!!  Hope it is a BFP!!!  Talk about barely trying this time!!!  Let us know!!!

Ready4number4....  That's exciting..  can't wait to see what it is!!!!

To everyone:  I had a sono at stork vision today because I just couldn't wait two more weeks to make sure the baby was still doing well.  The baby looked great..  Heart Beat 176...  Was bouncing all over the place!  Got some great photos..  I posted one on my profile...  Also, they recorded the heartbeat on a little recorder and put it into a teddy bear, so now I can hear the heartbeat any time I want!!!  Just squeeze the bear and my baby's heart beats for 20 seconds!!  

So far so good..  2 weeks till my nuchal scan..  

11 weeks 2 days today...  

Good luck everyone!
4 dpo, a little nervous my temp dropped down a few points, im still new to this whole charting thing. hopefully my little eggie is on its way to implantation, fingers crossed.
Had my ultrasound...........

Saw sweet little baby feet and a perfect baby head......................

.................

Watched baby yawn........................

Saw the very healthy little one...........................

........................

And this new little baby is...........................

......................

...........................

........................................A sweet little baby........... GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet little baby Evelyn Faye will join our family June 16!! YAY!!!!
Viewing 10801-11000 comments:
KTowne, and Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
TTC2006 commented on photo
Des_a_rae Just coasting along here. ... Comment
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals