How long did it take you to conceive after Mirena IUD removal?
Has anyone had the Mirena IUD and had it removed to ttc. I am just curious how long it took you to conceive after Mirena IUD removal?  How long until your menstrual cylces were regular? I got my IUD out on Aug 5th and am ttc. I have had lots of spotting and maybe a period but nothing regular.  I called my doc and they said that it takes 3 months before the hormones are out of your system. The mirena website makes it sound as though you can get pregnant anytime after removal.  Any advice/stories would be appreciated.  Thanks.
I am right there with you. I had my IUD out after 4 years on 8/4/09. So it has been 32 days since removal an still no AF. I did bleed 2 days after removal for 2 days then spotted for a week or so. I did get a + OPK 8/29/2009 so I am hopeful that I did ovulate...we had plenty of fun during that time. I am a bit older that you, 35, so I feel like I am running out of time. I am using Fertilityfriend.com to chart my BBT, CM, and BD actvity to try and find a pattern for my cycle. That may help you.
Hey I have a question for you...my first sign was i was getting up in the middle of the night to pee...That so not like me.... that is the first sign I had...then I took pregnancy test 3days prior to my period and I had a faint line pregnant....So i went to the Dr next day for blood test and BFP...So it could be early..When are you doing for AF?

Heather
I haven't been on here too long, but i've been pretty regular w/my AF since I had my IUD out 5/1/09 I'm due for my AF today, but I had UTI and I don't know if that's messing up my AF. When I went to the doctor on wednesday they said i wasn't prego but that was a pee test two days before my AF was due. I don't feel like I'm going to start, But I don't feel prego either. I know we TTC when I was ovulating. I might test tomorrow. Or I can wait the weekend out.
to everyone TTC and to those who are pending BFP's...I hope you all have a great weekend and hope to hear lots of BFP's next week.
Hi everyone! I am new to posting comments here but I am not new to this thread. I have been following it for a little over a month now, all the good the bad and the ugly, lol. I had my Mirena removed on July 21st and I, like many of you, thought that we would get pregnant right away since our first 2 pregnancies happened so easily. But then, like many of you, I realized that it might not be so easy. I didn't have a period at all during the 3 years I had my Mirena and before that I was either pregnant, breast feeding or both, so no periods then either. We're talking 6+ years without an AF! So I have no idea what my cycle is. I had my first AF on Aug. 25 and so my question is; if you don't know how many days your cycle is do you simply base it on a 28 cycle and count 14 days up from the first day of your last period to get your ovulation day?
I am very excited for all you ladies out there, especially the ones who have already gotten their BFPs. I check once a day to see who else is preggers, especially you nina311 'cuz I know we got our IUDs out on the same date! Best of luck to all of you. I feel like I know you all already.
KEEP US POSTED!!!!! GOOD LUCK Have you done any hpg tests?
I haven't had to any test lately. The doctor did one and it was right. I got my AF late last night. But I guess it's a good sign. I'm still right about 28-29 day cycle. The waiting game is so hard. My son needs a sibling to play with.
I AM FREAKING OUT.  I had a miscarriage approx 3 weeks ago. I was told my uterus was empty the morning I was bleeding and went to see my OB doc. She took bloodwork that same day and the next which came back for the first day at 300+  and the next days bloodwk came back at 3. something.  SO she said I miscarried and I should take a preg test in a week or 2 and it should be negative.  Well I took one last night and it shows positive.  WHAT ??? Is wrong with me. Has this happened to you?  My honey and I have not had protected sex and I am suppose to start today or latest tomorrow.   I took the clear blue easy and it says accurate within 5 days before your missed period.   HELP????
ANYONE:
I am so confused. Can someone tell me if this is normal or what please. I had my mirena removed on 8/24 i spotted a little that day. Then on 8/26 i started bleeding and didnt stop until 9/1 ! No bleeding at all the 2nd or 3rd. Then yesterday afternoon (the 4th) i started flowing alot. Is this my period? or is it still my body regulating from the mirena getting removed? I had my mirena for 2 1/2 years and never had a normal period. It was like once every three months or random months.  SOME ONE PLEASE HELP IF ANY IDEA!

im so happy for u !!!!!!!!

how long did it take u to get pergo?

has anyone heard anything about the new Fertility Test u can take at home u can them at CVS I was think about get one had anyone tryed them?

i ovulationed late this month  y would that happen anyone know?
hello!! i was on here a couple of months ago.. i havent felt like getting on since my bad news.. well i had three positive pregnancy tests even at the doctors office... then three days past my missed period i started bleeding so i went to the docs and they told me there was no baby.. they did a blood test and the levels were showing tha ti was never pregnant.. not even a misscairage.. i had symptoms  and i am still confused by it all. it was very hard since i had already been planning ahead and telling everyone.. so people would ask me about how far i was and i would have to explain.  me n my husband agreed that if there is a next time anytime soon we will wait a couple months before telling anyone......so we are currently still ttc...
ok i woke up around 2 this morning to the worst cramps i have ever had and i was bleeding and  and still am so i think i am having my AF  and i never been early before.. i dont know what to say...
Oh dear :{  Well maybe your body isn't quite ready yet. Are you still bleeding?
yes i am very very heavy so i am asuming i am starting early and this will be my second AF after removal of my IUD.
Well I hope next month will be your month : ) My game is still not over but I'm really anxious and nervous!!!!!!! I really hope my period doesn't show up.
kind of similar here...
i had my mirena removed 8/17(monday) and i spotted just a little that day.  nothing until thursday where i had some clotting and heavy bleeding for about 5-6hrs and that was it.  then i was clear and dry until wednesday(9/2) of this week.  i have had some crazy heavy heavy bleeding and major clotting for 4 going on 5 days.  this i would assume is AF.  I never had a period the whole 2 years i had my mirena.  my guess is that your first time bleeding was your body cleaning itself out and maybe this second go around is your actual AF.  but who knows...
Thanks. glad to know im not the only one with this crazy stuff going on. alot of pple say its to soon to be my period but some pple say it only took them like 6wks to get pregnant after removal so i didnt know. Its just crazy. I cant wait for everything to get normal again. Hopefully your guess is right. lol. Thanks so much!! Hopefully this will be our lucky month!

ALL: Congrats to all the pregos and good luck to everyone trying!
You still must keep me informed! I hope you have A BFP  on monday!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any signs yet?
3 days late but still not willing to test. I don't really feel pregnant. I think my cycle is just screwed up.
SO annoying.
Hey I woke up this morning and I'm cramping. ERRRRR!!! Haven't started yet but I feel like it's coming today: { Not our month I guess huh.