Aa
A
A
Close
How long does is take a torn vagina to heal?
I torn my vagina during sex (well not the actual vagina but the little flap under it is torn like 1/2 cm) and I can't really get to the doctor unless its an emergency because my insurance is out. WHAT TO DO AND HOW LONG WILL IT HEAL HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND WHEN CAN I HAVE SEX AGAIN?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I damaged myself too ;)  It took me about 3 days heal.  I used some Canesten cream to help the soreness.  Its a cream used to help the pain, soreness and inching when you have thrush.  Try this with a panty liner, its very mild and it helped me.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The first time me and my new boyfriend had sex I bled for 6 days after (i am not a virgin) my vagina and stomach was a bit sore for a couple days but stopped.  I havnt bled for about 3 days and I want to know if it's safe for me to have sex again. oh and this is not my period, im on birth control and had been off my period for about a week when we had sex. please help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
The first time me and my new boyfriend had sex I bled for 6 days after (i am not a virgin) my vagina and stomach was a bit sore for a couple days but stopped.  I havnt bled for about 3 days and I want to know if it's safe for me to have sex again. oh and this is not my period, im on birth control and had been off my period for about a week when we had sex. please help?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
forndez commented on Complex Atypical Endo...
7 hrs ago
12940884 tn?1478151571
Blank
Belle313, pb95, KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
12 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals