How long does is take a torn vagina to heal?
I torn my vagina during sex (well not the actual vagina but the little flap under it is torn like 1/2 cm) and I can't really get to the doctor unless its an emergency because my insurance is out. WHAT TO DO AND HOW LONG WILL IT HEAL HOW TO TAKE CARE OF IT AND WHEN CAN I HAVE SEX AGAIN?
I damaged myself too ;)  It took me about 3 days heal.  I used some Canesten cream to help the soreness.  Its a cream used to help the pain, soreness and inching when you have thrush.  Try this with a panty liner, its very mild and it helped me.
The first time me and my new boyfriend had sex I bled for 6 days after (i am not a virgin) my vagina and stomach was a bit sore for a couple days but stopped.  I havnt bled for about 3 days and I want to know if it's safe for me to have sex again. oh and this is not my period, im on birth control and had been off my period for about a week when we had sex. please help?