How long does the ovarian cyst pain last
I'm going on 8 weeks now with pain in my lower right abdomen. I'm scheduled to see the dr. in 2 weeks. I called 2 weeks ago and this was the earliest they could get me in even when I complained of pain The pain comes and goes. Some days I'll be fine, other days it's shooting down my thighs and into my back. I've had 2 normal periods since all this. Could it even be ovarian cyst pain or something else? If so, how long does this pain go on? No other symptoms.
Speaking from experience ovarian cysts can take a few months to go away.  Especially of you are not on the pill.  If the pain persist see your dr.  there are things they can do to help

best of luck
l
I had a ovarian ruptured cyst on wednesday and went to the e.r. on friday with confirmation that it did rupture. I'm curious as to how long this pain will last.
i have pain in my right side iv had it over a year it has just gotten worse it also occures during intercourse and im very tired all the time im also bloated any help..the doctors didnt see anything on my us.