How many weeks when you felt your baby move?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Baby movement.?
Has anyone ever felt their baby move at 14 weeks? Or when did you first feel it?
This is my first pregnancy and I was 20 weeks before I felt definite mvmt.
I felt the first (flick) at 19 weeks. First baby. I wouldn't describe it like gas or flutters (in my case) but something from inside of my lower abdomen flick outwards every now and again :)
Well this is my 2nd pregnancy, and I thought i felt something at around 13 wks, kinda like fluttering. B/c i know what gas feels like...
But i said something about it to my dr at 14 wks, and he thinks there is no way that i felt baby that soon. So i don't know.
But i feel only fluttering still at 17 wks.
I felt my first on a regular basis around 18 weeks.  When I went for my 20 week u/s, I saw the baby moving all over the place, and realized that I was feeling about half of what she was doing.  I felt my second at 11 weeks, which is terribly early.  There are several factors to when you feel the baby move.  Do you have a thin tummy, or extra weight?  Thinner females usually notice fetal movement sooner.  What pregnancy is it?  The uterus stretches and thins after each full term pregnancy, which allows for earlier detection.  And if you are familiar with the feeling of fetal movement, you will also have to ability to detect it sooner.  Good luck, and enjoy...fetal movement was one of my favorite aspects of pregnancy.  It is not impossible to feel the baby at 14 weeks, but it could also be gas.  It should be more active when you are in a resting state.  If it is fetal movement, you'll also notice the baby is much 'quieter' when you are moving.  It remains the same after birth.  When you hold the baby and move, the baby falls asleep...such as rocking or a car ride.  When you stand still, or the baby lays in a still crib, it often awakens.
I am 16 weeks and I've been feeling these muscle spasms or fluttering.  It does every night.  My co-workers told me that it's my baby moving.
Nicely put!
I am 14 weeks and I feel the baby moving.  I felt the fluttering, almost like something is tickling me on the inside.  
Of course some people keep telling me its just gas, but I know my body, and its not gas.

Im glad Im not the only one who felt it this early.
im only 10 weeks along,  and was taking a bath being very relaxed, of course.  and felt definite movement.  this will be my 3rd.  i agree with everyone else. i know wht gas feels like and that wasnt gas.
it felt like the baby was just rolling around.  so exciting in the early stages of pregnancy.  my boys were both over 9 lbs. when they were born,  so i think you CAN feel movement at the early stages.
i'm having my 3rd baby and i'm 7 weeks and 4 days and i know i jut felt my baby move. it's seems to early? i felt the bulge rise to one side of my lower tummy just after i woke up. it was about 6 cm long....i'm going to check how big your baby is at 7 weeks. it seems so weird and so early.
i felt my first baby move around 18 weeks and my second quite early, about 15 weeks or something. both big babies, so not sure if this makes a difference like melody217 said
quote from babycentre.co.uk

"Now about 1cm long, the size of a grape, your baby has distinct, slightly webbed fingers and toes. They look a bit like tiny paddles. Your baby is a jumping bean, moving in fits and starts...
At seven weeks, your baby enters a very busy stage..."

so i thought maybe the whole sack and everything (prob being stretched from previous pregnancies) could account for the extra size?

i sound nuts LOL