How to deal with terrible PMS anxiety before period?
For the past few years I've noticed my PMS has become almost unbearable for me. A week before my period my mood is terrible. I feel extremely depressed and have a lot of OCD and anxiety. My mind goes out of control worrying about crazy things and I feel very emotional as well. Is there any medication that helps lessen the symptoms of PMS? I'm not currently on any birth control, I'm a virgin and my mom is not in favour of those pills in any case. Please help
You may want to see a doctor and discuss your symptoms. My daughter has similar symptoms and was diagnosed with PMDD. It got worse every year after her period started, so we finally put her on a oral contraceptive to help with her hormones. I also have her taking a natural remedy pill call primerose and some other vitamins we got from a natural medicine doctor. With PMDD it's important to make sure you get the right vitamins and take care of your self...exercise, mediate, get enough sleep. I hope you start to feel better and find something that works for you.