How to stop Vaginal Farts when in doggy position
Me and my husband only have sex once a month. Not my fault his but that aint the issue. The issue is when we do have sex I don't have an orgasm. I know that if we did it doggy style I would have multiple orgasms but when I have sex this way I have vaginal farts and it is very embarrassing and my husband makes a big deal about it. How do I stop that from happening? If he only gives it up once a month then I atleast want to enjoy it to the max!
I do not know any way to stop that from happening, I have the same problem with doggy style. Have you ever tried you on top but turned around so that you are facing his feet? I must say, that is one of the best positions I have ever tried!!!
Practice doing KEGELS, this will help tighten up your pelvic floor muscles, and you will not have vaginal farts.

Peace
Blue
look, first of all... if its only once a month that u n ur husband are cosumating ur love, i personally believe that there is smthing going wrong... i mean u know best, but seriously....... u doing it only so rarely, NAD him making a big deal abt ur queefs..?? i mean, wht the hell is that about..??? u might wanna reconsider some things in ur relationship...
anywe..... instead of avoiding the position that gives u most pleasure, n instead of over-analysing things while ur havin sex, wy dont u jus try putting on some good music at a high volume once in a while... that may ease ur mind, n u could enjoy urself to the max.... or when u know ur just abt to fart, u could scream out his name real loud or smthing of the sort...... ;)....
I know longer have to worry about this. Me and my husband seperated beginning of November. He walked out on me...long story but in the end I am much happier so I am glad it is over.

Wow im sorry.....had the same problem my self but boyfriend doesn't mind....just happens to most people because some how u get air in there....!
The problem is taking the **** fully out and putting in, in this the vagina will take lot of air and when putting in the whooping sound will come, my wife complains about some pain due to that also. so be gentle and don't pull out fully.
Get a divorce.  He aint even worth doing kegels for. #byefelicia
As your husband, and a grown man(maybe not fully grown) he should understand it's normal for your vagina to make these noises. My vagina does this as well in doggy position especially when receiving fast and long strokes. He should care more about pleasuring you since he can't provide it often.
There not vaginal farts there called queefs so whats happening is air is getting trapped in your vagina and when he pulls out is the only time the air can come out so it sounds like a fart but it isn't I would recommend you try other positions