How to stop my hair from being so oily?
A week ago today, I went to the beach, came home, had a shower, and everything was fine.

Ever since I have come back from the beach, and after that shower my hair has gone really oily at the back. I've tried using different shampoo and coniditioner, not using conditioner, putting my hair in a towel, putting my hair in a bun, using a hair dryer, everything, but my hair is extremely oily at the back.

What I have been doing for years is leaving my hair in a towel for a few hours, then taking it out and going to sleep with my hair still wet, which always turns out fine, but now when this happens, I wake up with still wet hair (which is after 20 hours), and then I have to dry it, and it's still oily.

Has the salt water somehow affected my hair? How do I get it to stop being so oily?
There is no medical condition as such which causes oiliness of the hair.I would suggest you to clean your hair frequently with a mild shampoo(you can use the ones for oily hair) and don’t apply any conditioner on the hair.Also you can shampoo twice during each wash and apply shampoo on the scalp without piling the hair on top.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.