I Need Some Greatly Advice!.
Blood Test & Urine Test all come back Negative, I haven't had my Normal Period since June8th, 2days ago I started Bleeding, went to the Doctor & they Refused to give me an Ultrasound & told me I wasn't Pregnant & that it's your Intestines Moving, but the Other Day My Dad Felt all the Movement as Well as I did, & I'm not sure if I should Wait & see what happens or If I should give up Hope on being Pregnant or what should I do.. Cause I can feel all the move ment I have all the Symptoms I'm not sure what's going on??????
l would believe the doctors.  They see all sorts of things and understand gas moving through the system verses fetal movement.  

If you are trying to get pregnant, I'd focus on that.  If your period is irregular, try to work with your doctor to figure out why.  It does make it much harder to get pregnant when a period is irregular.

They can do many things besides ultrasound to detect pregnancy dear---  they can use a fetal heartbeat moniter (if there was a baby inside, one would hear the heart beat), they can do a urine test in the doctor's office or the never ever lying test of a blood test.  

I would say you are most likely not pregnant now but you can begin to make a plan for pregnancy in the future if this is what you desire.  good luck