Women's Health Community
I THINK THE CONDOM BROKE....SCARED
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I THINK THE CONDOM BROKE....SCARED

Hello'
Ok here's my problem.I had sex with a friend of mine the other day and while we were having sex I heard a loud pop. It sounded like a balloon. I pulled out and put it back in. We continued having sex for atleast five minutes and then he had an orgasm. He always pulls out before he is about to *** and he did this the other day. My question is did the condom pop? What was that noise? If id did pop am I at risk of pregnancy. Also when he stuck he penis back in me I heard the pop again.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If he did not ejaculate, and still had the condom on (even if it popped somewhere) there would only be an infinitessimal chance of getting pregnant.

If you thought it might have broken, why didn't you inspect the condom? Regardless, it sounds to me like there was too much air in the tip and when he thrusted, the air bubble got pushed out the top by the pressure.

In order for you to get pregnant from an incident like this, there would have to be SO many things in play, ie if you were ovulating, IF there was any sperm in his precum, IF the lubricant/spermicide in the condom didn't kill the lone sperm in his precum...

I think it is probably ok not to worry about this incident and keep up the SMART move of no ejaculation inside, even with a condom - that is playing it safe!
Blank
93654_tn?1247502934
I think if what you heard was it popping, you would be able to see obvious damage to the condom.

If you're still concerned, you can look into Plan B if it's been 72 hours or less since you had sex.
Blank
well i was having sex and my boyfriend felt the condom pop and he took it right out when he felt it. and i asked him if he skeeted and he said no. But, i am still scared.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...