Women's Health Community
I am getting all the signs of my period starting....But only a drop of ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I am getting all the signs of my period starting....But only a drop of blood....

Right....Im 19 years old, and I have just been diagnosed with Endometriosis (which is very un-common in a woman my age)...And my past two periods have been very strange...I am on the pill, and both this month and last month I have had the pain like I usually get, but only had a small amount of blood on the first day and then nothing at all after that...I dont think I could be pregnant as I technically havent bled for two periods, so that would mean I was about 8 weeks gone, and surely I would be having signs by now......Also my Auntie had Endometrosis in her twenties and her periods actually stopped....do you think I am having similar signs to my auntie, or would you say it was more down the pregnancy route??...please help