I am getting all the signs of my period starting....But only a drop of blood....
Right....Im 19 years old, and I have just been diagnosed with Endometriosis (which is very un-common in a woman my age)...And my past two periods have been very strange...I am on the pill, and both this month and last month I have had the pain like I usually get, but only had a small amount of blood on the first day and then nothing at all after that...I dont think I could be pregnant as I technically havent bled for two periods, so that would mean I was about 8 weeks gone, and surely I would be having signs by now......Also my Auntie had Endometrosis in her twenties and her periods actually stopped....do you think I am having similar signs to my auntie, or would you say it was more down the pregnancy route??...please help
I think it's very possible you're just having the same signs as your aunt.  Also, some birth controls cause periods to be lighter or stop, so that's possible as well.
I don't think you're pregnant because you have had some bleeding.
And also, NEVER count on symptoms to point to pregnancy, such as morning sickness or food cravings.  Many women never experience either.
My suggestion would be just go in and see your doc, he/she will be able to put your mind to ease at what's causing this.
Good luck and Best wishes! :)