I am having a lot of clear mucus and jelly like stuff coming out of me?...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I am having a lot of clear mucus and jelly like stuff coming out of me??

It is embarassing. I am having this clearish whitish jelly stuff coming out of me for the last week. I have also been very wet down there and when I wipe it is so much clear mucus. When I was doing the deed with my fiancee he said that there was jelly stuff coming out of me. (so embarassing) Does anyone know what this could be? No smell, no cramps or anything?? HELP!!
Definetly go to the doctor for a STD check. Good luck..
maybe its just egg white cervical mucus.the best kind of cm for sperm to swim in to help you get pregnant. your supposed to have that around when you ovulate!!
Am having clear white something coming from me cramping what should I do r what is this